LB Maualuga arrested/released | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Maualuga arrested/released

What aggravates me even more than the losing, is the refusal to play young players when this team is clearly not going anywhere this season.

I’m sorry, but Asiata has to be given some playing time. Now.

And if Anthony isn’t going to get in the field now, then legitimately Grier or Tannenbaum should just resign. It’s almost like we traded Ajayi for Anthony, yet this clown can’t even get special teams snaps. It’s insanity.

Dude, I know it's hard to believe right now, but our coaches and front office still think they can turn the season around. I guess it's what I would expect them to say, but we all know (fans and players) it's most likely blind optimism. If we come out Sunday stinking the place up, I agree with you, play the young guys (no dumb down, full offensive scheme) to give them experience. Try to win, but if we don't that's okay too. Look to next year and be happy with the player development and higher draft picks.

Cos this is Ross’s fault..think before you post man.

lol I know right I mean it's not like he hired Tannenbaum and Philbin and gave out extensions to Ireland and Sparano

Last edited:
And the canes have been good in the last 15 years??? Flawed logic. Watch Tannehill come back and lead us to the playoffs and the canes revert back to form. Whose back will the have them? band wagoners suck and we could I without them anyway.
My post had nothing to do with next year. THIS year they are playing with energy and the fans are showing their support. I'm saying if the Dolphins were to play good and hard and win, then the fans would be there for them too. Right now the Dolphins don't deserve the benefit of the doubt

Ozzy rules!!

OMG this can't be real, I don't believe our coaches would play a LB thats weighs more than any of our OL.

So im wondering.....

Who was WITH him? Most guys dont go to club's alone and I'm guessing his regular hangers-on dont live in Miami yet.

What a damn dumpster fire this team
Is at the moment. I am honestly really disappointed in this team.

Who was with him? From what I hear, Gase promised to pick up the tab. That why RM was pissed about getting stuck with the tab.

(This is called a joke guys, don’t fly off the handle) :wall

I was just looking back and the last time we drafted two pro bowlers in the same year was 20 years ago when we draft Madison and Taylor. That's how bad we have drafted since JJ left the team. Since 2008 the guards we have drafted?
Donald Thomas
Billy Turner
Jamil Douglas
Dallas Thomas
and now Asiata

That's a grand total of 5 guards we have drafted since 2008 so not only we draft bad one but we just don't draft many. Kind of like with LB's and TE's

You all want to know why we have so many problems and holes? It starts with how bad the team has drafted in the last 20 years

Ozzy rules!!

I want to see Allen / Anthony into the line up more. Maybe at OLB, let Timmons be the mike

but wow Maualuga... wow.

Back
Top Bottom