LB Maualuga arrested/released | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Maualuga arrested/released

Oh, I dunno.....

These modern “Dolphins” (no comparison to the originals) have made me drink until 08 many times.....

I wonder if the current guys realize just how much of a disgrace they have allowed this team to become.

Give a **** players.
Kneeling not only allowed, but endorsed.
Coke coaches.
A player goes AWOL.
FO has no conception of value vs. cost.
And now drink all night, get tossed in the crossbar hotel over 40 bucks.

Unreal. Simply unreal how far this once awesome team has fallen.

If only you cared as much about people as you do about an inanimate object

More funny every week news. This team really needs to be put up for draft picks. Everyone but Jones, Landry, Tunsil, Harris, Drake, McMillian, Tank and God and of course Tannehill. Rest I wouldn’t even care if they walked. But I like to resign Timmons

Right now the Canes are the best pro team in Miami. At least they play with energy and passion and for those who say Miami fans don't care. Just watch the last 3 games for the Canes. Give the fans a good team and they got your back but what the Dolphins have put out on the field for the last 20 years have been garbage

Ozzy rules!!

More funny every week news. This team really needs to be put up for draft picks. Everyone but Jones, Landry, Tunsil, Harris, Drake, McMillian, Tank and God and of course Tannehill. Rest I wouldn’t even care if they walked. But I like to resign Timmons

Timmons is under contract through next season, and even better, I believe that we can cut him without penalty because he went AWOL. I read somewhere that he forfeited some amount of guaranteed money when he did that.

Timmons is under contract through next season, and even better, I believe that we can cut him without penalty because he went AWOL. I read somewhere that he forfeited some amount of guaranteed money when he did that.
Hope they keep Timmions anther year. Besides AWOL. Man been a tackling machine. Last to play football Of that caliber was Karlos Dansby

Back
Top Bottom