LB Maualuga arrested/released | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Maualuga arrested/released

Better off with Hull in the middle anyhow. Don't get the hate for him. Was more than adequate against the run before he got benched ... for no great reason. Maualuga has the suddenness of a manatee ... and talk about wearing a target in coverage.

Right now the Canes are the best pro team in Miami. At least they play with energy and passion and for those who say Miami fans don't care. Just watch the last 3 games for the Canes. Give the fans a good team and they got your back but what the Dolphins have put out on the field for the last 20 years have been garbage

Ozzy rules!!

And the canes have been good in the last 15 years??? Flawed logic. Watch Tannehill come back and lead us to the playoffs and the canes revert back to form. Whose back will the have them? band wagoners suck and we could I without them anyway.

1. Rey is a dumbass.
2. I don’t care what age they are, that’s bs that’s he’s out at 8:30 am 30 hours before a game. Have some level of professionalism. You’re supposed to be a pro and you’re paid like that. Being responsible for sixteen games is not rocket science. Otherwise go get a job you’re qualified for in the real world.
3. He was very slow. He also got dragged around at times.
4. Hull is terrible.
5. There are some major impact players in the top ten of this draft.

Maualuga was the worst player on our defense. No idea why he was even in there. His 14 tackles on the season won't be missed. Another Tannenbaum disaster signing.

Ik this is actually a blessing.

What aggravates me even more than the losing, is the refusal to play young players when this team is clearly not going anywhere this season.

I’m sorry, but Asiata has to be given some playing time. Now.

And if Anthony isn’t going to get in the field now, then legitimately Grier or Tannenbaum should just resign. It’s almost like we traded Ajayi for Anthony, yet this clown can’t even get special teams snaps. It’s insanity.

And the canes have been good in the last 15 years??? Flawed logic. Watch Tannehill come back and lead us to the playoffs and the canes revert back to form. Whose back will the have them? band wagoners suck and we could I without them anyway.

Canes still recruited well despite crap coaching and probation hanging over their heads.

They are reverting to form, just took longer than expected.

Remember the Dolphins drought for just playing in AFC championship is 25 years. This is their form . . . Sad to say.

Cos this is Ross’s fault..think before you post man.

Oh I thought plenty before I posted pal. The dysfunction on this team starts at the very top, make no mistake about it bud. Every decision, every player brought in, every coach snorting white powder, etc......starts at the TOP! And your employees are a reflection of your team that you own, especially the culture. So before YOU criticize a 40+ year Dolphin fan think twice before posting, casual member.:wtf

Back
Top Bottom