LB Maualuga arrested/released | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LB Maualuga arrested/released

Oh, I dunno.....

These modern “Dolphins” (no comparison to the originals) have made me drink until 08 many times.....

I wonder if the current guys realize just how much of a disgrace they have allowed this team to become.

Give a **** players.
Kneeling not only allowed, but endorsed.
Coke coaches.
A player goes AWOL.
FO has no conception of value vs. cost.
And now drink all night, get tossed in the crossbar hotel over 40 bucks.

Unreal. Simply unreal how far this once awesome team has fallen.
Don't forget the Martin-Incognito deal and Pouncey having parties at his place with weed involved and trying to hire a HC while we still had Sparano which they gave him an extension only to fire him and on and on and on

Ozzy rules!!

What a season this has been. Let’s just tank it. Get that better pick and hopefully hit on some to improve this roster. Going 8-8 will not help this team. Going 4-12 just might.

Jeff Darlington‏Verified account @JeffDarlington 20m20 minutes ago
In this week’s real-life episode of Ballers... Rey Maualuga gets arrested in early morning at a popular all-night Miami lounge — then cut by the Dolphins. What a weird, ugly, forgettable season of oddities.

I really wonder if we have any strong leaders in the locker room as well.. who? Cam maybe who is more just hard work type of guy. I think if Ryan stayed healthy and played well this year he might have been one. I get you can't police everyone every minute but some teams have a sense of accountability to each other and some leaders in the locker room.

What a season this has been. Let’s just tank it. Get that better pick and hopefully hit on some to improve this roster. Going 8-8 will not help this team. Going 4-12 just might.
We don't have to tank it. They're not very good and at best should win one or two more games if that

Ozzy rules!!

If Anthony isn’t the first LB given the chance to take Rey’s snaps Tannebaum and Grier need to wear dunce caps while holding signs that say “I throw away draft picks for fun” and “I get paid to sabotage the Dolphins” while fans throw eggs at them tomorrow in the parking lots before the game. Everyone knows Mike Hull isn’t an NFL LB so he will of course get the start.

Put Duarte, Carroo and Asiata in the lineup. Throw Anthony out there. Give Harris a lot of reps. Let's see what they got.

Hell, promote Doughty and give him a couple of starts.

I really hope if we are eliminated from playoff contention we see Doughty. There's absolutely no reason not to see what he can do once the playoffs are out of the question.

Damn the luck! Why couldn't it have been Kiko! At least Maualuga can tackle. ;-)

Anthony should get the start. He is the most talented LB other than Timmons and Kiko on this roster, No question. NO BRAINER..

I don't think we have very many players on the roster who actually give a damn. I think most are there just to collect a big paycheck.... hard work or effort be damned.

Bring Offerdahl and Thomas out of retirement ! It's time we sign or draft a good middle linebacker. It's really bad when your city's college The U, has a better middle linebacker than anyone on this Fins roster.

You can just watch the film , Malauga was bad , missed a lot of tackles and very slow . Anthony is more athletic , he will get his chance . Short yardage game just got better too with Gray full time FB.

Back
Top Bottom