lebron haters have to be mad | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lebron haters have to be mad

Lebron singlehandedly beat the Pistons today in overtime.

Oh and how old is Lebron? Thats right.

Go Cleveland!

Was an amazing game, and he has had an amazing series. Even if they lose the series you cant take anything away from him because Cleveland didnt really have any business making the series this competitive in the first place. I'm not sure what other player could have his team in this position with the supporting cast he works with.

C-Town is gonna be rockin tomorrow night. I don't have tickets to the game but I will be downtown across the street from the Q at a local sports bar ready to celebrate.

Sure he did good, but he did the same exact thing last season and still lost the series. It's not over yet.

Also, he's the best now? Dwyane Wade has been putting up performances like this one for a while now, and more consistently.

Sure he did good, but he did the same exact thing last season and still lost the series. It's not over yet.

Also, he's the best now? Dwyane Wade has been putting up performances like this one for a while now, and more consistently.
dude.....Wade is the man, but Wade had Shaq(sometimes),Mourning, Walker,Payton, all very good players all be it past their heydays...and in no game ever has Wade scored the last 28 of 29 points for the Heat in a game. You are trying to down play one of the greatest preformances in the history of the NBA brother. You dont have to like James, but man, how can you deny what he accomplished lat night? Yes its not over, and yes they still could lose, but last night was greatness. If that is a sign of what is to come for Lebron, I personally cant wait.I was more excited last night watching him play then I have been the whole playoff. Can you imagine KNOWING that only one guy on the opposing team is going to score on you time and time again...and still not being able to stop him? Thats crazy!

dude.....Wade is the man, but Wade had Shaq(sometimes),Mourning, Walker,Payton, all very good players all be it past their heydays...and in no game ever has Wade scored the last 28 of 29 points for the Heat in a game. You are trying to down play one of the greatest preformances in the history of the NBA brother. You dont have to like James, but man, how can you deny what he accomplished lat night? Yes its not over, and yes they still could lose, but last night was greatness. If that is a sign of what is to come for Lebron, I personally cant wait.I was more excited last night watching him play then I have been the whole playoff. Can you imagine KNOWING that only one guy on the opposing team is going to score on you time and time again...and still not being able to stop him? Thats crazy!

James had a good game, but you can't take away Wade either. All thouse players are dinosuars past there prime. Payton is more of a liablity then anything and Walker...omg walker.. Mourning and Shaq I will give you.

Wade also has scored 20 points in a 4th quarter.
Wade also has scored 17 straight points against a better pistons team.
Wade also holds the NBA record, fastest player to score over 1000 points in the NBA Playoffs.

James had a good game, but you can't take away Wade either. All thouse players are dinosuars past there prime. Payton is more of a liablity then anything and Walker...omg walker.. Mourning and Shaq I will give you.

Wade also has scored 20 points in a 4th quarter.
Wade also has scored 17 straight points against a better pistons team.
Wade also holds the NBA record, fastest player to score over 1000 points in the NBA Playoffs.
OK, I admit I was reaching with Walker....:lol:

:rolleyes2

Like I said before, Cleveland did the same thing last year and still lost. Untill he wins this series and gets to the Finals, his performance doesn't mean anything.

And as I said before, Dwyane has been doing this much longer; don't give me the Shaq arguement Shaq was almost a no show in the postseason last year:

Dwyane Wade is the fastest player to score over 1000 points in the NBA playoffs. Had the 3rd highest scoring average in NBA Finals history (34.7) behind Allen Iverson and Jerry West. Third player to ever had over 35 points scored in 4 consecutive games at an NBA Finals [42, 36, 43, 36]. 5th all time in steals in a single postseason [51 steals]. 5th player in NBA history to have at least 35 points 10 rebounds and 5 assists in an NBA Finals close out game. 5th player in NBA history to have at least 40 points and 10 rebounds in a NBA Finals game [42 points/ 13 rebounds].

Yeah, he's the best, aside for perhaps Kobe. Ask ten executives who they would rather have now, LeBron or Wade, and I bet all would say LeBron.

Also, LeBron did it without the refs putting him at the line every second with ridiculous fouls, and of course he didn't have Shaq.

Yeah, he's the best, aside for perhaps Kobe. Ask ten executives who they would rather have now, LeBron or Wade, and I bet all would say LeBron.

Also, LeBron did it without the refs putting him at the line every second with ridiculous fouls, and of course he didn't have Shaq.
Don't want him to shoot free throws? Don't foul him. Get out of his way. Dwyane Wade was too explosive for the Mavericks to handle, period.

Anyone remembers Michael Jordan's response when the other team was bitching that they put him on the free throw line all the time? "So?".

yeh...I dont know about all that...Wade earned almost every trip to the line he took, he drives to the basket without remorse.

Don't want him to shoot free throws? Don't foul him. Get out of his way. Dwyane Wade was too explosive for the Mavericks to handle, period.

Anyone remembers Michael Jordan's response when the other team was bitching that they put him on the free throw line all the time? "So?".

Well, what else would a Heat fan think? Say what you will, objective NBA fans know the officiating in the Dallas/Miami series was a croc.

:rolleyes2

Like I said before, Cleveland did the same thing last year and still lost. Untill he wins this series and gets to the Finals, his performance doesn't mean anything.

And as I said before, Dwyane has been doing this much longer; don't give me the Shaq arguement Shaq was almost a no show in the postseason last year:

Dwyane Wade is the fastest player to score over 1000 points in the NBA playoffs. Had the 3rd highest scoring average in NBA Finals history (34.7) behind Allen Iverson and Jerry West. Third player to ever had over 35 points scored in 4 consecutive games at an NBA Finals [42, 36, 43, 36]. 5th all time in steals in a single postseason [51 steals]. 5th player in NBA history to have at least 35 points 10 rebounds and 5 assists in an NBA Finals close out game. 5th player in NBA history to have at least 40 points and 10 rebounds in a NBA Finals game [42 points/ 13 rebounds].

Good for Wade but where has it gotten him this year? Oh yeah in front of his TV watching Lebron in the East finales.

Good for Wade but where has it gotten him this year? Oh yeah in front of his TV watching Lebron in the East finales.
if Wade wouldn't have been hurt this yr this might be a null and void thread, you cant deny Wade's greatness, nor the fact that he wasn't 100% against the Bulls.

Back
Top Bottom