lebron haters have to be mad | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lebron haters have to be mad

im still trying to figure out why did they have chancey billups on him for some times ... and they played man defense:confused:
Want to know why? Flip Saunders.

The guy may have the record, and the Pistons have had back to back #1 seeds with him, but he isn't really a good coach. They have the players that can play consistently and win in the regular season, but on crunch time, the guy calls ridiculous plays.

Besides having Chauncey on Lebron, he also completely takes away their best scorer and shooter, Rip Hamilton, out of the game when it matters most. Rip Hamilton was much better utilized under Larry Brown, having him run all over the court on a catch and shoot, using him like a Reggie Miller.

dude.....Wade is the man, but Wade had Shaq(sometimes),Mourning, Walker,Payton, all very good players

Put the crackpipe, the bong and the syringe down.

Lebron has impressed so far.
He's definately one of the top 3 players in the league(Kobe, Wade Lebron)
I would love to see the Cavs take this series.

wade did the same thing last year at times by himself

Well, what else would a Heat fan think? Say what you will, objective NBA fans know the officiating in the Dallas/Miami series was a croc.

That is just not so.

All of the NBA analysts agree that Wade earned his FT attempts...

it seems that Mark Cuban is now an "objective" NBA fan.

Put the crackpipe, the bong and the syringe down.

Lebron has impressed so far.
He's definately one of the top 3 players in the league(Kobe, Wade Lebron)
I would love to see the Cavs take this series.
Hey I said Walker was a reach.......

James did amazing yesterday. His shots he make were incredible. Hes been great all series

All I know is that the playoff games in the future between Wade and Bron are going to be games for the ages...

Bird vs. Magic type games... its going to be awesome....

I dont know how anyone can be a Lebron Haters. It seems the only one are Dwade fans I guess because they are from the same draft class.

:rolleyes2

Like I said before, Cleveland did the same thing last year and still lost. Untill he wins this series and gets to the Finals, his performance doesn't mean anything.

And as I said before, Dwyane has been doing this much longer; don't give me the Shaq arguement Shaq was almost a no show in the postseason last year:

Dwyane Wade is the fastest player to score over 1000 points in the NBA playoffs. Had the 3rd highest scoring average in NBA Finals history (34.7) behind Allen Iverson and Jerry West. Third player to ever had over 35 points scored in 4 consecutive games at an NBA Finals [42, 36, 43, 36]. 5th all time in steals in a single postseason [51 steals]. 5th player in NBA history to have at least 35 points 10 rebounds and 5 assists in an NBA Finals close out game. 5th player in NBA history to have at least 40 points and 10 rebounds in a NBA Finals game [42 points/ 13 rebounds].

Ridiculous. His team isnt nearly as good as the Heat team that won it last year. His team doing this well is a testament to how well he is playing. What is wrong with Heat fans? They're completely unable to give props to any player not named Wade.

I saw the 2nd half and both OTs yes. Notice I said he's the King of the Cavs. I mean if you score 29 of your teams 30 points, you're either a league above your teammates or the rest of your teammates stink.

Get to the finals LeBron. Then he'd get my respect

Isnt the fact that his teammates stink and yet they are doing this well speak volumes about how good he is? You cant say his team stinks, but if Lebron doesnt get to the finals I wont respect him. It's a team game, not getting to the finals would say more about the rest of the team then him. Stop hating.

and how did this turn into a Dwayne Wayne thread??? He hasn't played in a month!!!

YOU ARE NOT THE CHAMPS ANYMORE. GET OVER IT.

Ridiculous. His team isnt nearly as good as the Heat team that won it last year. His team doing this well is a testament to how well he is playing. What is wrong with Heat fans? They're completely unable to give props to any player not named Wade.

Seriously. I believe when all is said and done, Wade will be a footnote during the LeBron era.

Anyway, all I know is that James may single handedly be able to save the semis and Finals of the NBA playoffs from being the most boring in history. If he does get by Detroit, it will be interesting to see what he can do against the vastly superior Spurs.

ONE game doesn't make LeBron as good as MJ. Even Andrew Toney threw down 25 points in one quarter on the Boston Celtics in a playoff game back in the day. I will wait until LeBron wins a championship, or even plays in one before I call him the King. He's not even a Prince, yet. :wink:

Want to know why? Flip Saunders.

The guy may have the record, and the Pistons have had back to back #1 seeds with him, but he isn't really a good coach. They have the players that can play consistently and win in the regular season, but on crunch time, the guy calls ridiculous plays.

Besides having Chauncey on Lebron, he also completely takes away their best scorer and shooter, Rip Hamilton, out of the game when it matters most. Rip Hamilton was much better utilized under Larry Brown, having him run all over the court on a catch and shoot, using him like a Reggie Miller.

Flip is a huge part of the problem, but the Pistons have had the same problem for the past 3 years now (despite taking the Spurs to Game 7 in 05); they have a horrible bench overall. McDyss is good (though he's been inconsistent most of the time), Delfino has seen his ole diminish, and Maxiel adds energy, but as soon as the bench comes in(or atleast the backup PG), Detroit falls apart.

In 2004, they had unbelievable defense, but also a very good bench. Their championship bench was Corliss Williamson,Elden Campbell,Mehmet Okur(all of whom helped guard Shaq and provided energy), Mike James(instant offense), Lindsey Hunter, and Darvin Ham(both of whome did a lot of dirty work).

The past couple of years the Pistons have made 3 moves that did not work out; Carlos Delfino,Nazr Mohammad, and Flip Murray. Their drafts have been pretty bad as well when you consider only one starter (Prince) was drafted by them, and the only other guys that play are Delfino and Maxiel (yes Hunter was drafted by them in the early 90s, but he spent a couple years in LA and Toronto before coming back).

Isnt the fact that his teammates stink and yet they are doing this well speak volumes about how good he is? You cant say his team stinks, but if Lebron doesnt get to the finals I wont respect him. It's a team game, not getting to the finals would say more about the rest of the team then him. Stop hating.

I wouldn't say they stink, they're just a very stagnant offense (aleast guard wise). Hughes is not a PG, Snow can't shoot, Jones can't defend, and Gibson is pretty raw but looks good. And they Cavs have no post threat (Z is at his best when he's shooting jumpers). The Cavs have definatly improved defensively, but they really have to hope that Gibson continues to improve, and Brown steps into the rotation next year.

Here's another thing I wanted to point out about LeBron's passiveness; he was a PG in High School, he spent most of his rookie season as a PG (until the Cavs traded for McGinnis). LeBron has a PG mentality but also can be a dominant scorer. Criticize him for passing too much some times, but great players have to trust their teammates. Jordan was 28 before he trusted his teammates, and Kobe is still learning. The fact that LeBron already trusts his teammates speaks volume.

Danny Ferry does need to continue fixing the mess the lesser Paxson made before he got there though (trading a first for Jiri Welsch=Stupid, drafting Luke Jackson number 10=stupid, signing Ira Newble=horrible)

Back
Top Bottom