lebron haters have to be mad | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lebron haters have to be mad

I've always like Lebron. Happy to see him coming through. I'm not the biggest NBA fan but I'm pulling for the Cavs.

BTW, to call him overrated is pretty ridiculous. He's at least Top 3 player in the NBA bar none.

if Wade wouldn't have been hurt this yr this might be a null and void thread, you cant deny Wade's greatness, nor the fact that he wasn't 100% against the Bulls.

I know this won't go over well here, and I do like Wade, but I wouldn't label him "Great" at this point in his career. He's a very good player no doubt, but I'm much more impressed with what Lebron has done without a dominant big man to rely on.

well the East def. lol.......and honestly this is a formality no way ethier of these teams beats the Spurs the way they have been playing.

He still isn't the King of the East b/c they haven't won it yet. He's the King of the Cavs b/c nobody else they have is even close to him.

A clever marketing bozo came up with King James. Eh, I just don't see it

He still isn't the King of the East b/c they haven't won it yet. He's the King of the Cavs b/c nobody else they have is even close to him.

A clever marketing bozo came up with King James. Eh, I just don't see it
did...you...not...watch...the game last night?:err:

i dont now what you guys think but i have a feeling wade and lebron will meet many times in the playoff over the next 10 years which will be great for the nba

Sure he did good, but he did the same exact thing last season and still lost the series. It's not over yet.

Also, he's the best now? Dwyane Wade has been putting up performances like this one for a while now, and more consistently.

why are you bringing Wade into this? This has NOTHING to do with Wade or the Heat. This is about LeBron James and the unbelievable performance he put on in a crucial playoff game. On the road no less.

It was a great game last night...but in all fairness the pistons allowed lebron to control that game...the winning basket who here thought that lebron would not be double or at least have prince on him...the three point shoot he make to tie it a 107 everyone thought what a shoot but if u looked at the replay he did not have hand in his face....webber backed off...the three dunks he had they kepted giving him the lane...either bad playing by the players or bad coaching by flip...they allowed lebron to control that game....

did...you...not...watch...the game last night?:err:

I saw the 2nd half and both OTs yes. Notice I said he's the King of the Cavs. I mean if you score 29 of your teams 30 points, you're either a league above your teammates or the rest of your teammates stink.

Get to the finals LeBron. Then he'd get my respect

Lebron is an amazing player, and I will definitely rate him in my top 3 players in the league right now. But I don't know how you are all having this conversation about the best player in the NBA and forgetting the guy who is already in the finals and has 3 rings already. Tim Duncan is and has been the best player in the NBA this year. All he does is show up every night and do everything needed to win. He is arguably the most consistent player in the NBA, and definitely the best big man. Lebron did have the performance of his lifetime, but to say he is the best is a little far fetched right now. If i had to start a franchise with any one player plaaying the game right now, I choose Duncan.

amazing player, especially to do that vs a very good detroit team that plays very hardnosed defense. i wouldnt say hes the best , hes second only behind kobe.

im still trying to figure out why did they have chancey billups on him for some times ... and they played man defense:confused:

Back
Top Bottom