LeBron James Apologizes to Cleveland | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron James Apologizes to Cleveland

I said I was out of this thread but god damn...I cant read something that monumentally stupid and let it fly. The Lakers had at least 4, probably 5 players aside from Kobe that were better than anyone on the Cavs roster other than Lebron. Thats a FACT. I honestly dont see how it can be argued. The Spurs teams had Ginobli, Parker, Horry, Robinson, and Bowen. The first two and Robinson were head and shoulders better than anything on the Cavs roster. The others you can make a case that they were.

They didn't have a grea team around Kobe, Kone makes all those castoffs from other teams look better which is what lebron did w/ his cast.

David Robinson was on his last legs when they won in 2003, SA loved Tony parker so much they wanted to replace him w/ Jason Kidd, Ginobolli was a rookie and yet Duncan still managed to lead them to the title.

There aren't any great teams in the NBA anymore(until the Heat learn how to play together), he could have and should have won in Cleveland. Cleveland didn't win b/c of their star not b/c of their supporting cast.

They didn't have a grea team around Kobe, Kone makes all those castoffs from other teams look better which is what lebron did w/ his cast.

David Robinson was on his last legs when they won in 2003, SA loved Tony parker so much they wanted to replace him w/ Jason Kidd, Ginobolli was a rookie and yet Duncan still managed to lead them to the title.

There aren't any great teams in the NBA anymore(until the Heat learn how to play together), he could have and should have won in Cleveland. Cleveland didn't win b/c of their star not b/c of their supporting cast.

Whatever their faults are, the fact remains that the Lakers had at a minimum 4 players better than every other player on the Cavs roster. You cant deny that. Great? Other than Gasol and Ginobli to an extent, no. But they are more than good enough to complement the stars. That Cleveland roster was/is horrible.

The Cle roster was good enough to win 60+ games w/, good enough to get to a Finals and mult conf finals. They weren't far off based on how great Lebron is but he couldn't step up when his team needed him most.

Obviously he didn't have a great team around him but I really feel he could have won in Cleveland. That's how great of a player I think he is.

The Cle roster was good enough to win 60+ games w/, good enough to get to a Finals and mult conf finals. They weren't far off based on how great Lebron is but he couldn't step up when his team needed him most.

Ok, which is it? Either the Cleveland team was good...or LeBron was the one making all of those castoffs look better?

You're pissing all over yourself at this point.

Kobe was on a "good" team and Kobe was a "great" player. But Kobe wasn't winning anything without Shaq. LeBron wasn't winning anything with Antwan Jamison.

Fact is, Cleveland SUCKED and it was blatantly obvious to anyone with eyeballs. I don't care how many games they won. Never mattered because the great teams (Boston and Los Angeles) would flip switches when the playoffs began.

Ok, which is it? Either the Cleveland team was good...or LeBron was the one making all of those castoffs look better?

You're pissing all over yourself at this point.

Kobe was on a "good" team and Kobe was a "great" player. But Kobe wasn't winning anything without Shaq. LeBron wasn't winning anything with Antwan Jamison.

Fact is, Cleveland SUCKED and it was blatantly obvious to anyone with eyeballs. I don't care how many games they won. Never mattered because the great teams (Boston and Los Angeles) would flip switches when the playoffs began.

Good enough and good are 2 different things, wouldn't you agree?

Kobe won w/o Shaq.

Lebron could have won w/ an AS player like Antawn but Lebron didn't do his part. he was more concerned w/ "The Decision".

The great teams like the celtics who have 1 title in 24 years?

Didn't do his part??

LeBron was responsible for at least 42 of the 60 wins.

:lol:

Antwan didn't do HIS part. Neither did JJ Hickson or the rest of that trash around him. Christ, just admit that you hate LeBron more than any other human being in the history of ever and end all of this.

And Kobe didn't win **** without Shaq. Once Shaq left and came to Miami, Kobe floundered in Los Angeles. And Kobe KNEW he wasn't going to win a damn thing if he didn't get some help. So he began complaining (like he should have) that Buss either needed to get him some legit help, or he's gonna bail. Nothing wrong with Kobe's "plan" though right? You don't have a problem with that for some reason lol.

And what does Los Angeles do? Everything that Cleveland never did for LeBron. They went out and landed Pau Gasol who was an A player when they landed him. I think he's still an A player if he isn't dealing with off the court bull**** but he's soft so everything affects him. Then Los Angeles realized they weren't physical enough, so they go out and get Ron Artest and then win again.

This is the difference between winners and losers. You're placing all of the blame on LeBron and none of it on Cleveland. EVERYONE but you could see that Cleveland wasn't good enough. Analysts and experts kept saying that LeBron needed help...so Gilbert goes out and gets Antwan Jamison, who is a B player on his best day, and someone called Jamario Moon.

:bobdole:

And just ****ing stop it with the 1 title in 24 years. I'm not trying to place Boston in a class with the all-time great teams. I'm talking on a year-to-year basis. The Celtics have been a great team. This season, Chicago, Miami, Oklahoma City and Dallas...these are the great, elite teams in the league this season.

Didn't do his part??

LeBron was responsible for at least 42 of the 60 wins.

:lol:

Antwan didn't do HIS part. Neither did JJ Hickson or the rest of that trash around him. Christ, just admit that you hate LeBron more than any other human being in the history of ever and end all of this.

And Kobe didn't win **** without Shaq. Once Shaq left and came to Miami, Kobe floundered in Los Angeles. And Kobe KNEW he wasn't going to win a damn thing if he didn't get some help. So he began complaining (like he should have) that Buss either needed to get him some legit help, or he's gonna bail. Nothing wrong with Kobe's "plan" though right? You don't have a problem with that for some reason lol.

And what does Los Angeles do? Everything that Cleveland never did for LeBron. They went out and landed Pau Gasol who was an A player when they landed him. I think he's still an A player if he isn't dealing with off the court bull**** but he's soft so everything affects him. Then Los Angeles realized they weren't physical enough, so they go out and get Ron Artest and then win again.

This is the difference between winners and losers. You're placing all of the blame on LeBron and none of it on Cleveland. EVERYONE but you could see that Cleveland wasn't good enough. Analysts and experts kept saying that LeBron needed help...so Gilbert goes out and gets Antwan Jamison, who is a B player on his best day, and someone called Jamario Moon.

:bobdole:

And just ****ing stop it with the 1 title in 24 years. I'm not trying to place Boston in a class with the all-time great teams. I'm talking on a year-to-year basis. The Celtics have been a great team. This season, Chicago, Miami, Oklahoma City and Dallas...these are the great, elite teams in the league this season.

Yep, Lebron did his part shooting 18-53(34%) over the last 3 games of the east Semi's last year:lol:

The Celtics have not been a great team, there are no great teams in today's NBA. The Celts made 2 freakin' NBA Finals and won only one of them. You act like they were some great dynasty. The year they won they went 7 games in the qtrs and semis in the East. That was not a great team, just better than the rest of the mediocre teams in the NBA.

This is about Lebron w/ me. A guy who could be a top 5/top 10 all time player taking the easy way out to go to a ready made team. That is my problem. I have no probelm w/ Wade or Bosh, I have no problem w/ Riley or the Heat it's about lebron and as a basketball fan how disappointing it is to see such a great player take the easy way out to a title.

Shaq didn't leave Orlando b/c he was afraid to lead a team, he went to a team that was worse than the one he left. Lebron left b/c he was scare dhe'd never win in Cleveland which is an attitude a great player should never have.

How is Miami a ready-made team? LBJ was the first to sign with them right? I thought Bosh came next. Then they signed a bunch of guys to minimum contracts just to round out the roster. There was no guarantee Bosh would sign there.

I have no problem with LBJ going to Miami as a free agent, that's the point of free agency. His TV special and all that **** is what I dislike the guy for. You'll never win the fight with these Heat-hens :)

How is Miami a ready-made team? LBJ was the first to sign with them right? I thought Bosh came next. Then they signed a bunch of guys to minimum contracts just to round out the roster. There was no guarantee Bosh would sign there.

I have no problem with LBJ going to Miami as a free agent, that's the point of free agency. His TV special and all that **** is what I dislike the guy for. You'll never win the fight with these Heat-hens :)

They all signed together, he went to Miami knowing Wade and Bosh would be there. It was a ready made team.

As a FA he had the right to go where he wanted to but it's still disappointing such a great player would take the easy way out to a title.

They all signed together, he went to Miami knowing Wade and Bosh would be there. It was a ready made team.

As a FA he had the right to go where he wanted to but it's still disappointing such a great player would take the easy way out to a title.

It seems to be the thing to do in the league now. With Carmelo going to NY, Chris Paul in all likelihood going to NY, Howard to L.A., why not right? Pretty soon you're going to have a few dominant teams and a bunch of middle-tier teams who aren't close to competing.

It seems to be the thing to do in the league now. With Carmelo going to NY, Chris Paul in all likelihood going to NY, Howard to L.A., why not right? Pretty soon you're going to have a few dominant teams and a bunch of middle-tier teams who aren't close to competing.

I know and I hate it all around not just in Miami though the Knicks being good is good for business so I'm more ok w/ that:D

Yep, Lebron did his part shooting 18-53(34%) over the last 3 games of the east Semi's last year:lol:

The Celtics have not been a great team, there are no great teams in today's NBA. The Celts made 2 freakin' NBA Finals and won only one of them. You act like they were some great dynasty. The year they won they went 7 games in the qtrs and semis in the East. That was not a great team, just better than the rest of the mediocre teams in the NBA.

And his team helped him out like the Lakers did when Kobe shot poorly in a few finals games amirite?

If LeBron is on a completely different level than all of the others, then that right there should tell you how difficult it is for just one superstar to win it all in any given season. You have to be surrounded by a great team and have a great coach. LeBron had neither. LeBron had maybe one other AVERAGE player in Cleveland. And he didn't have a great coach.

Shaq left a better team lol? Orlando was good because of Shaq. All they really had was Hardaway. And we ALL knew what Kobe was going to be. Lakers had Phil Jackson. Talk about a dream team lol. Shaq knew what he was doing by going to a place he wanted to be AND be surrounded by another superstar and superstar head coach.

The years LeBron was in Cleveland was a fluke and everyone could see it. No one really thought Cleveland was going to win titles with those awful teams. I was ****ing stunned they even made the Finals. When they made the Finals, that's when I decided that LeBron was the best in the world. For him to take that trash to the Finals was just incredible. Talk about will power. It must really suck to go to work everyday knowing you work with a bunch of baboons and still get to the Finals.

Del Harris was the Lakers coach when Shaq went there, and IIRC, they had just gotten Kobe in a draft day trade with Charlotte. Shaq wanted the exposure of playing in LA. Phil Jackson was still in Chicago at that time.

Cleveland always seemed to pick the "Plan B" option up every time, either because a FA spurned them, or through the ineptness of their front office. Could have gotten Amare last year in a trade, they ****ed that one up. When they got Jamison, he was the fallback option.

Cleveland was a team of fallbacks, all players who were flawed in various parts of their game. Had LeBron had another good player playing with him in Cleveland, he may have very well been there today, so Cleveland's ineptness at acquisitions was their loss and ultimately, Miami's gain. There are times when he becomes a ghost, but now he's got someone (or several people) to help him should he go cold for a night. I don't blame him for leaving Cleveland, I would too.

No state income tax, better weather, better market, etc. It was a no-brainer.

Still pissing all over yourself I see.

He went to a ready-made team in one sentence...then you say they have to learn to play together.

Which is it? Are they ready-made? Or do they have to learn how to play together which would mean the title was earned in your opinion.

No matter what your opinion, titles are earned at every level in every sport in every championship game.

The 2001 Miami Hurricanes were the GREATEST college football team in the history of ever. But you don't get handed title shots. That team still had to work hard and go out there every single week with a bullseye on their chest and take every opponent's best shot. Not one team brought their B game against the 2001 team.

It's really no different for the Heat.

82 games this season the opponent came out and gave it everything just because it was the big bad superpower that the media had built up and sold to you. If this team wins it all, they've EARNED it on the floor.

Back
Top Bottom