LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER... | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LeBron James...PROOF that Loyalty DOESN'T MATTER...

The difference is Jordan set up the Finals winning shots and if they lost there was another game. Lebron bricked 2 shots late and they got lucky getting the rebounds and Allen saved the series and probably saved Lebron's legacy.

LULZ @ The monkey dung this guy posts and expects people to believe. What is this nonsense about saving legacy. Total sewage by the worst in the business.

John Paxson hit the game winner. Jordan setup nothing on that play. The assist came from Horace Grant down in the paint when Paxson's man rotated down low to double up Grant. Paxson hit the wide open three. Then on the in-bound by Phoenix, Horace Grant swatted away Kevin Johnson's game winner in the lane. So I suppose it is safe to say, based off of what you've said about LeBron James, that Horace Grant and John Paxson bailed out Michael Jordan and won him a third title, correct?

Then you throw in "luck" as if players have zero skill whatsoever. Ray Allen, the league's greatest three-point shooter, hits a three. Surprise surprise surprise. Shocking stuff right there. No mention of the big shots that LeBron hit in the game or of how he became an animal in the fourth quarter, DOWN 10, and got the Heat back in the game to even have an opportunity to push the game to overtime.

Strange that you left that unimportant information out.

Back to back championships. Down 3-2 in the NBA Finals to one of the GREATEST dynasty teams of all-time. The GREATEST power forward of all-time. ARGUABLY the GREATEST coach in NBA history...and LeBron got it down. Tell us that story about how LeBron went to Miami to piggyback off of Wade with his bum knees and Chris Bosh with his ZERO points in the biggest game of his career.

Two NBA titles. Two NBA Finals MVPs. Four regular season NBA MVP awards.

Me thinks it is time to shut up.

He did brick those shots. Lebron often seems to be on the edge of choking or does choke even with the Titles. Lack of confidence also felt by the fans who displayed it this series. Never felt Jordon was about to choke or saw that in their fans.

LULZ @ The monkey dung this guy posts and expects people to believe. What is this nonsense about saving legacy. Total sewage by the worst in the business.

John Paxson hit the game winner. Jordan setup nothing on that play. The assist came from Horace Grant down in the paint when Paxson's man rotated down low to double up Grant. Paxson hit the wide open three. Then on the in-bound by Phoenix, Horace Grant swatted away Kevin Johnson's game winner in the lane. So I suppose it is safe to say, based off of what you've said about LeBron James, that Horace Grant and John Paxson bailed out Michael Jordan and won him a third title, correct?

Then you throw in "luck" as if players have zero skill whatsoever. Ray Allen, the league's greatest three-point shooter, hits a three. Surprise surprise surprise. Shocking stuff right there. No mention of the big shots that LeBron hit in the game or of how he became an animal in the fourth quarter, DOWN 10, and got the Heat back in the game to even have an opportunity to push the game to overtime.

Strange that you left that unimportant information out.

Back to back championships. Down 3-2 in the NBA Finals to one of the GREATEST dynasty teams of all-time. The GREATEST power forward of all-time. ARGUABLY the GREATEST coach in NBA history...and LeBron got it down. Tell us that story about how LeBron went to Miami to piggyback off of Wade with his bum knees and Chris Bosh with his ZERO points in the biggest game of his career.

Two NBA titles. Two NBA Finals MVPs. Four regular season NBA MVP awards.

Me thinks it is time to shut up.

His legacy will be tarnished by hopping on wade's back anyway but if Allen doesn't bail him out and they lose this series? that would be 2 finals losses, Jordan never even faced an elimination game.

So Phoenix didn't pay any attention to Jordan? it was all Horace Grant? Interesting and again even if they lose that game they have Game 7, if Allen misses that shot Miami LOSES.

It was very lucky they got the right bounce, after the first LeBron brick down 5 they got it and he hit the 2nd shot then after the 2nd Lebron brick where it got kicked out to Allen for the win.

SA hasn't won a title since 2007 and never won back to back titles- how are they now one of the greatest dynasties of all time? The stuff you make up. They had homecourt in a series they were big favorites in and needed a miracle to get to game 7 against an ancient long time ago championship team.

Lebron is great, an all time great. I have never said otherwise. My complaint was always taking the easy way out and going to a ready made team. I have no doubt he would have started winning title sin Cleveland but he wasn't patient and wanted things handed to him. After he choked again in the '11 Finals he realized he had to work harder and it wouldn't be handed to him and he's won twice since then.

It wouldn't be the same, it looks like you'llhave the better football team this year so enjoy that. That annoys me, SA being better than NJ didn't annoy me

It annoys me b/c SA is my most successful team! :lol: If only the Dolphins could be....

It wasn't a shock to see Miami come back from down 3-2. They did get lucky when Pop had a brain fart by sitting Duncan late in the game. That and SA's inability to get a god damn defensive rebound. Allen made the 3 when he needed to and then Parker selfishly tried to win the game on a terrible shot. I knew at that point the Spurs were screwed.

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

SA hasn't won a title since 2007 and never won back to back titles- how are they now one of the greatest dynasties of all time? The stuff you make up. They had homecourt in a series they were big favorites in and needed a miracle to get to game 7 against an ancient long time ago championship team.

They aren't one of the greatest dynasties. Pop is an all-time coach and Timmy is an all-time PF though. Still, the Spurs were as close as you could be to winning the series but blew it. I give Miami credit for doing what they did but I don't think what they accomplished is all that amazing.

There it is. More rubbish.

"Ready made team."

Yet in game seven of the NBA Finals, only five guys scored. Chris Andersen, Shane Battier, Ray Allen...sounds ready made to me. Chris Bosh scores NOTHING in game seven. Dwyane Wade is hobbling around out there. LeBron James took over. Period. This wasn't a ready made team. This isn't a great fit as far as players are concerned.

LeBron decided to play with his friends. Gutsy call IMO. Very well could have lost this series and the dopes would have painted LeBron as the villain. It's laughable thinking if you want to call it that. LeBron had to leave Cleveland because they couldn't and wouldn't put any decent players around him for SEVEN years. Dude stays in Cleveland, he wakes up this morning with ZERO rings.

Vindicated.

Wait until Kevin Durant leaves. Almost guarantee no one will blame him for leaving Oklahoma City.

There it is. More rubbish.

"Ready made team."

Yet in game seven of the NBA Finals, only five guys scored. Chris Andersen, Shane Battier, Ray Allen...sounds ready made to me. Chris Bosh scores NOTHING in game seven. Dwyane Wade is hobbling around out there. LeBron James took over. Period. This wasn't a ready made team. This isn't a great fit as far as players are concerned.

LeBron decided to play with his friends. Gutsy call IMO. Very well could have lost this series and the dopes would have painted LeBron as the villain. It's laughable thinking if you want to call it that. LeBron had to leave Cleveland because they couldn't and wouldn't put any decent players around him for SEVEN years. Dude stays in Cleveland, he wakes up this morning with ZERO rings.

Vindicated.

Wait until Kevin Durant leaves. Almost guarantee no one will blame him for leaving Oklahoma City.

He paired up w/ another top 5 player and another AS player, that team was ready to win from day 1.

He still needed to be bailed out by an old shooter b/c he bricked a shot w/ the game on the line.

GUTLESS you mean.

he'd have rings in Cle if he played like he has the last 2 Finals and, if he played like he was playing in postseason for Cle or w/ Miami in year 1 he wouldn't win.

He paired up w/ another top 5 player and another AS player, that team was ready to win from day 1.

He still needed to be bailed out by an old shooter b/c he bricked a shot w/ the game on the line.

GUTLESS you mean.

he'd have rings in Cle if he played like he has the last 2 Finals and, if he played like he was playing in postseason for Cle or w/ Miami in year 1 he wouldn't win.

Look at you just contradict yourself. It's laughable, junk. Give it up.

You tell us that LeBron woul have rings in Cleveland had he played the way he has the past two NBA Finals, then tell us that he has to be bailed out by scrubs. Which is it.

Make up your mind and stop running in circles. It's CLEVELAND. No one is coming to CLEVELAND. Go to CLEVELAND for a few days and let us know how it was. I've been a few times. Let me know, I'll wait.

LeBron: "Hey Chris Bosh, I'm gonna stay in Cleveland and would like you to join me."

Chris: "Dude, you're great and all, but I think I'm gonna go to Miami. I've been in Toronto the past few years and I hate it. Cleveland is a lot like Toronto only South. When we played Cleveland, you and I used to hang out at your house after the game because there's nothing to do in Cleveland and it's cold. I'm from Texas. I like warm weather and pretty ladies. You're on your own. Good luck."

You keep going back to shot that he missed, yet won't comment on the shots that he hit. Nevermind the dagger that he hit late in game seven. Forget about the dominace of LeBron in the fourth quarter of game six.

Seven years in Cleveland. Two contracts. No help. Tell me why he did get any help whatsoever.

Correct but his TRUE destiny lay elsewhere.
LBJ has evolved from a choke artist in Cleveland to a dominating closer in Southbeach.
just ask pop :up:

he's seen it first hand :)

Look at you just contradict yourself. It's laughable, junk. Give it up.

You tell us that LeBron woul have rings in Cleveland had he played the way he has the past two NBA Finals, then tell us that he has to be bailed out by scrubs. Which is it.

Make up your mind and stop running in circles. It's CLEVELAND. No one is coming to CLEVELAND. Go to CLEVELAND for a few days and let us know how it was. I've been a few times. Let me know, I'll wait.

LeBron: "Hey Chris Bosh, I'm gonna stay in Cleveland and would like you to join me."

Chris: "Dude, you're great and all, but I think I'm gonna go to Miami. I've been in Toronto the past few years and I hate it. Cleveland is a lot like Toronto only South. When we played Cleveland, you and I used to hang out at your house after the game because there's nothing to do in Cleveland and it's cold. I'm from Texas. I like warm weather and pretty ladies. You're on your own. Good luck."

You keep going back to shot that he missed, yet won't comment on the shots that he hit. Nevermind the dagger that he hit late in game seven. Forget about the dominace of LeBron in the fourth quarter of game six.

Seven years in Cleveland. Two contracts. No help. Tell me why he did get any help whatsoever.

He left Cle taking the easy way out, after losing in the finals realizing he actually had to step up he LEARNED what needed to be done to win. if he had done that in Cle things could have been different and I am assuming eventually he would have figured it out.

In the clutch in the 4th qtr of game 6 he had 2 of the worst bricks you will ever see but got lucky his teammates got him another shot then got Allen a shot or there wouldn't have been a parade in front of hundreds of people in Heat crazy south florida:lol:

AGAIN, his greatness was never questioned by me. I always knew he'd win titles no matter where he was(go back and read the old posts), my problem was taking the perceived easy way out.

Correct but his TRUE destiny lay elsewhere.
LBJ has evolved from a choke artist in Cleveland to a dominating closer in Southbeach.
just ask pop :up:

he's seen it first hand :)

Nonsense. He was never gonna win in Cleveland. When your second best players are the likes of Larry Hughes and Mo Williams you arent winning anything. It was a testament to his greatest that he even got to the finals with that group. 15 years from now after hes won multiple more championships and MVPs and after all the irrational, angry and petty fans get over their hate, most everyone will look back at his career and agree that leaving Cleveland to go to Miami to win titles was the smartest thing he ever did. There might be a small few who hold on to their irrational and petty hate but the only people they will convince is themselves and no one will hear them.

Nonsense. He was never gonna win in Cleveland. When your second best players are the likes of Larry Hughes and Mo Williams you arent winning anything. It was a testament to his greatest that he even got to the finals with that group. 15 years from now after hes won multiple more championships and MVPs and after all the irrational, angry and petty fans get over their hate, most everyone will look back at his career and agree that leaving Cleveland to go to Miami to win titles was the smartest thing he ever did. There might be a small few who hold on to their irrational and petty hate but the only people they will convince is themselves and no one will hear them.

The greatest don't run and join others, they have others come join them. he may win 2-3 more in Miami(they have to make some changes though) or more but it won't change the fact he ran to join other top players.

but if he had chosen the Knicks you would have loved it :lol:

i could give a **** about how we got him or his history.

all that i care about is our two rings and the possablity of more to come.

And now the "perceived" easy way out didn't turn out so easy did it.

You have to be dizzy at this point after talking in circles. LeBron could take a team of bums in Cleveland to the promised land, yet in Miami he needs bums to bail him out. Think about it. You just don't like him going to Miami. Get over it. Suck it up and get used to it.

The players are realizing that they have more say in their careers than the guys before them. LeBron is the trendsetter. More superstars will bail on the sorry teams that draft them. Kevin Durant will get the hell out of Oklahoma City before it's all over. Especially now that he has signed with Jay-Z. Superstars get pushed to superstar cities. It makes for a better product. If Cleveland wants to win a title, they need to get started flushing toilets in their own city. It ms a dump. No one wants to be there. It's a mopey town. Good for LeBron taking a **** on that miserable city.

You're mad because you're some fan who think some athlete owes you something lol. Get real.

And now the "perceived" easy way out didn't turn out so easy did it.

You have to be dizzy at this point after talking in circles. LeBron could take a team of bums in Cleveland to the promised land, yet in Miami he needs bums to bail him out. Think about it. You just don't like him going to Miami. Get over it. Suck it up and get used to it.

The players are realizing that they have more say in their careers than the guys before them. LeBron is the trendsetter. More superstars will bail on the sorry teams that draft them. Kevin Durant will get the hell out of Oklahoma City before it's all over. Especially now that he has signed with Jay-Z. Superstars get pushed to superstar cities. It makes for a better product. If Cleveland wants to win a title, they need to get started flushing toilets in their own city. It ms a dump. No one wants to be there. It's a mopey town. Good for LeBron taking a **** on that miserable city.

You're mad because you're some fan who think some athlete owes you something lol. Get real.

Easy to say coming from Miami. Not so easy on small market teams.

Back
Top Bottom