Legarrette Blount | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Legarrette Blount

Tupac Shakur

troublesome
Club Member
Reaction score
Blount released today...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/11/18/steelers-release-legarrette-blount/

Eight weeks ago, Blount had 113 yards in a prime-time win over the Panthers. Per Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Blount had been an “internal problem” over the past month, and Blount had been “dragging down” Bell.

head case - yes

talented bruising rb can help us in 4 minute offense close out games - yes

ties to hickey - yes

better than danielle thomas - **** yes

Indy is getting Ben Tate and Blount apparently.

Blount is the rb we are missing... I am tired of seeing Daniel Thomas in during goal line situations. The Dolphins must jump in for Tate or Blount because we are one Lamar Miller injury away from disaster.

BTW Blount got caught smoking pot earlier this year along with Le'Veon Bell... why didn't they release him? Cause he is a baller and Blount is a sparingly used backup.

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear people don't look at why people were released nor do they remember what locker room cancers did to our team last year

shaking_head_breaking_bad-1.gif

Are there gunna be new posts for this team to pick up someone else's trash every time they get cut?

You just compared Jon Martin, a scrub, to LeGarette Blount, a brusing RB, which we desperately need. He got let go for walking out on the team in a game... a bunch of players have done that before. Blount is not a model citizen but a locker room cancer is premature and he is far from trash.

You just compared Jon Martin, a scrub, to LeGarette Blount, a brusing RB, which we desperately need. He got let go for walking out on the team... a bunch of players have done that before. Blount is not a model citizen but a locker room cancer is premature and he is far from trash.

Who are they and what team are they on now?

We're talking about a guy that got suspended in college for sucker punching a player in post game, he was let go in Tampa Bay for issues in the locker room, let go in New England for the same reasons, busted before a preseason game for smoking dope and getting pulled over...right before getting on the plane mind you and now kicked off the team for quitting on them. Nope.

You just compared Jon Martin, a scrub, to LeGarette Blount, a brusing RB, which we desperately need. He got let go for walking out on the team in a game... a bunch of players have done that before. Blount is not a model citizen but a locker room cancer is premature and he is far from trash.

Well I was talking about both Martin and Incognito, but Blount is not a good guy either way, and sorry but I'd rather not add a headcase like him to the team right now.

Back
Top Bottom