Legarrette Blount | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Legarrette Blount

Dez Bryant still plays for the Dallas Cowboys... he happens to be very good btw.

Dirk Nowitzki is the face of a franchise in the NBA and did it too.

And then there is Kobe...

Who are they and what team are they on now?

Dez Bryant. Still with the Cowboys.

There's your exception, FWIW.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Dez Bryant still plays for the Dallas Cowboys... he happens to be very good btw.

Yes, Bryant is the exception. But Blount sucks and is no where near the level of talent that you would put up with to endure that kind of piss poor attitude.

Dez Bryant. Still with the Cowboys.

There's your exception, FWIW.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Yes, Bryant is the exception. But Blount sucks and is no where near the level of talent that you would put up with to endure that kind of piss poor attitude.

You have to take into account Bryant plays for the Cowboys where Jerry Jones only sees dollar signs and not much else. One of the reasons the Cowboys are always a team on the brink of imploding every year.

I usually take talent over locker room but, not in this case. No, leave Blount alone.

Here's the thing though, are the few that have as universally hated by their teammates as Blount seems to be? You have leaders on the Steelers saying they don't need people like him in their locker room

Dirk Nowitzki is the face of a franchise in the NBA and did it too.

And then there is Kobe...
lol...so you're having to go across sports and franchises to find examples...nice. Should you mention a few college players too?

Another teams trash is still trash.

Team chemistry as in any type of chemistry is a fine science. Any deviation can be a drastic change. You have a team that all seems to be on the same page, as inviting as it sounds to have a guy we "need" I don't know If I would be willing to risk the long term effects.

With that said, I leave it up to the coaches :).

Here's the thing though, are the few that have as universally hated by their teammates as Blount seems to be? You have leaders on the Steelers saying they don't need people like him in their locker room

There were a few players that said they should have left him in Tennessee. Sounds like a guy our O-line would love to block for lol.

no.. obviously his vision of self is set above that of team concepts.. too much painintheassity attatched

Jason Avant was released...why no thread about picking him up lol.

LeGarette Blount, a brusing RB, which we desperately need.

Blout is about as bruising as a water noodle in a kiddie pool.

Do you people even watch football, read the news on why he was released, or do a little research before you make these threads?

We walked out on his team during a game which they won because he wasn't happy with his carries. You really want that here, where he will also have limited carries?

So, summary...

- He can't run through silly string
- He's had off field issues
- He walks out on his team when he doesn't get his way

I think Thomas sucks, and would love to find a better #2 RB, but Blout ain't it.

I think what people don't get here is that Steelers players were saying openly to reporters after last night's game that they wanted Blount left in Nashville.

Steelers players were saying the thing that overreactionary fans say after a guy has an awful game. Think about that.

Back
Top Bottom