Legarrette Blount | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Legarrette Blount

Daytona will you please get rid of that picture...every freaking time I try and read a threat it stops me and I can't continue...LOL

I like williams but he's not better than lamar.

While I tend to agree with you based on the body of work between Williams and Miller, Williams finally showed me something more than the hype I have been reading on these boards about him during his 24 yard scamper. Still that is a small body of work on Williams. I also understand that Williams came out of college with the injury bug a little bit.

Isn't he the guy who was driving around getting high hours before he was to board a team flight this off season? He is a descent back but has marbles in his head...no thanks lets finish this out with those who put in the work all summer.....

We've already got an upgrade over DT...Damien Williams. He's getting more playing time as the weeks go by...bring in Tate or Blount and you stunt his development.

I'd rather get as much competition at the position as possible personally. Like DW, rather get more NFL level players competing. Blount's a pretty good protector too.

I'd rather get as much competition at the position as possible personally. Like DW, rather get more NFL level players competing. Blount's a pretty good protector too.

I think having Blount could work in-that, we have a slowly growing nucleus of Rb's already, Miller Williams and soon LMJ. If he's only just a contributor, he might be more in-check to have to earn his playing time, instead of being given the role of Rb #1 or #2 right off the bat on a RB-starved team.
Of course, there's always the risk that he'll be a dumbo in S FL, but, with a low risk contract, I'd definitely keep the door open to get as much competition for that 3rd RB spot going.

As leopards don't change their spots, it would be like exposing the locker room to a strain of the Ebola virus and hoping history doesn't repeat itself for the 4th time.

You just compared Jon Martin, a scrub, to LeGarette Blount, a brusing RB, which we desperately need. He got let go for walking out on the team in a game... a bunch of players have done that before. Blount is not a model citizen but a locker room cancer is premature and he is far from trash.

I believe he was referring to Incognito.

How bout we pick him up, Run him 35 x's and pound the Broncos... Just a thought. not like we could use a mauling Beast of a running back... just putting it out there.

Blount sucks. Only reason he had great numbers is because Tampa and New England's O-lines parted the red sea for him.

And on Tuesday, team captain Maurkice Pouncey called it a "a blessing in disguise."

"You know what, man, we have a good team," Pouncey said, via the Post-Gazette. "If you don't want to be here, don't be here. At the end of the day, you have your decision to make as a man, and he made it."

The biggest concern for Pittsburgh may have been Blount's relationship with star second-year back Le'Veon Bell. The Gazette reported that some were concerned Blount was corrupting the promising feature back.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ng-maurkice-pouncey-says?campaign=Twitter_atn

leveon bell is legit...i'd get whatever was in his way out of it also...that weight loss has made that kid legit...such patience to the hole and acceleration thru it...catches the rock like a scat back too...just like he did in college on my tape study

Idk we do need a power back but he is a bad locker room guy

Back
Top Bottom