Les Miles is a classless piece of s**t | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Les Miles is a classless piece of s**t

Caps said:
The only thing I like about Coker: when he has the game won, he starts putting in the second and third teams. He can't coach or recruit for crap, but he has class. I cannot remember a game under his tenure where we've run up the score on anyone.

But it is the last game of their careers for some of these guys. They don't want to be benched, they want to be out there making their final statment for their school before the move on in life. The LSU players most likely wanted to keep attacking until the game was over, and if your on that team, why would you not?

Caps said:
The only thing I like about Coker: when he has the game won, he starts putting in the second and third teams. He can't coach or recruit for crap, but he has class. I cannot remember a game under his tenure where we've run up the score on anyone.

You can't remember Miami beating anyone like that anymore. There struggling with sub par teams and if they don't get him out of there it's going to get worse before it gets better.

it's ok. let lsu have thier fun now, because once saban's guys are gone they won't be ****, just like we aren't **** now with coker after butch's players left.

saves said:
But it is the last game of their careers for some of these guys. They don't want to be benched, they want to be out there making their final statment for their school before the move on in life. The LSU players most likely wanted to keep attacking until the game was over, and if your on that team, why would you not?

OK, then how do you explain Flynn, a Sophomore, playing until the end of the game? There were probably other underclassmen playing till the end of the game that I didn't notice, but this was the most glaring example.

Caps said:
OK, then how do you explain Flynn, a Sophomore, playing until the end of the game? There were probably other underclassmen playing till the end of the game that I didn't notice, but this was the most glaring example.

Who else are they going to put at QB? He IS the second team.

I'm not going to try to make more excuses for LSU, they won convincingly, recruits and the nation saw it, and there shouldn't be an issue. When LSU starts to win some of Miamis recruits, blame this game.

lol, there was NO REASON for LSU to run fake punts. it's CLEAR they were just trying to run up the score. and yes, say what you want about coker (and i have), but he always rests players in blow outs, even in bowl games. most of the seniors sat the entire 4th quarter of the rose bowl

Caps said:

cmon Caps...he was the second team...it was his FIRST start. We lost every single facet of the game including the post game rumble. Without a coaching change we will continue to get weaker.

cnc66 said:
cmon Caps...he was the second team...it was his FIRST start. We lost every single facet of the game including the post game rumble. Without a coaching change we will continue to get weaker.

I'm just using him as an example. There were plenty of other underclassmen playing till the end of the game, he was just the most obvious, being that he is the QB. And you know how I feel about the coaching change.

Watched ESPN last night and they talked about one of the fake punts. Think it
was the one with bout 1/3 of the 4th Q to go. They said that it was an audible
and that the coach didn't call it.

I would assume that either the players just said screw it we are not punting lets
see what happens, Or it is a sorta automatic thing like depends on how the
return team lines up.

I just fig the LSU team was trying to have some fun with a big lead.

ZolarZ_GoPhins said:
Watched ESPN last night and they talked about one of the fake punts. Think it
was the one with bout 1/3 of the 4th Q to go. They said that it was an audible
and that the coach didn't call it.

I would assume that either the players just said screw it we are not punting lets
see what happens, Or it is a sorta automatic thing like depends on how the
return team lines up.

I just fig the LSU team was trying to have some fun with a big lead.

You dont have 'fun' I saw one punt skyler green was fielding after LSU had a big lead and already faked a field goal, Skyler called fair catch, but Miami's player had a full head of steam at him, I was hopeing he beheaded skyler for LSU doing what they did I would have taken a 15 yard penalty

Alex22 said:
You dont have 'fun' I saw one punt skyler green was fielding after LSU had a big lead and already faked a field goal, Skyler called fair catch, but Miami's player had a full head of steam at him, I was hopeing he beheaded skyler for LSU doing what they did I would have taken a 15 yard penalty

dude, why all the hate ? You would not be saying anything but horah if the score and actions were reversed, so would I. Don't hate LSU for being good, hate Coker for making the U bad.

cnc66 said:
dude, why all the hate ? You would not be saying anything but horah if the score and actions were reversed, so would I. Don't hate LSU for being good, hate Coker for making the U bad.

I sat there and watched the entire game even though we were getting blown out. Those fakes on special teams were a classless act. I've been saying for years that Coker needs to go. He never earned this job. Never. It got handed to him because the seniors demanded it.

I've never seen MIami INTENTIONALLY run it op on anyone. If thats the case, the 2002 Rose Bowl woulda ended 156-0. It was 34-0 at the half.

Anyone who says Miami has been running it for years, has not been watching the games.

cnc66 said:

amen. It always hurts to get smacked in the face like that, but there is nothing like doing that to a team you hate.

Alex22 said:

no thanks. thats the last thing we need at the u...

i was excited when this matchup was made. lsu is a damm good team and they exposed us for the fraud that we are...

i am convinced that if you switch coaching staffs...miami wins the game..

our offensive gameplan was ridiculous and defensively we had no answer for anything lsu did.

it was a pathetic display by a team who looked like they did not want to be there.

i am sick and tired of playing to the level of the competition (except last night) and only showing up to play the big teams like vtech and fsu. these miami teams under coker have no edge. they are way too lax for my tastes and that falls on the head coach.

the old miami teams woulda NEVER lost to gtech at home and wouldve at least showed up last night.

im not taking anything away from lsu..they spanked us.

ive had it with coker and co. recruiting wise and coaching.

Dubfire said:
I sat there and watched the entire game even though we were getting blown out. Those fakes on special teams were a classless act. I've been saying for years that Coker needs to go. He never earned this job. Never. It got handed to him because the seniors demanded it.

I've never seen MIami INTENTIONALLY run it op on anyone. If thats the case, the 2002 Rose Bowl woulda ended 156-0. It was 34-0 at the half.

Anyone who says Miami has been running it for years, has not been watching the games.

ya know Dub, you make a good point and all but we are not some helpless Jr. College, we are the U and if they can put it on us in any way or fashion I say do it, it is our job to stop them. Did you notice how arrogant we were being even down by 3 TD's ? we deserved to be beat down.

Back
Top Bottom