Les Miles is a classless piece of s**t | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Les Miles is a classless piece of s**t

cnc66 said:
ya know Dub, you make a good point and all but we are not some helpless Jr. College, we are the U and if they can put it on us in any way or fashion I say do it, it is our job to stop them. Did you notice how arrogant we were being even down by 3 TD's ? we deserved to be beat down.

you're right. im not sad at all today. we deserved to get beat they way we did. im just tired of seeing my school resemble a mac team..losing to clemson and gtech at home in the last 2 years!!

only solace i take in last nights beatdown is that hopefully some changes are made on the coaching staff...i say BBB (bring back butch) or BBS (bring back schiano)

Hey guys, it was all the aggression that Louisiana had stored up from Katrina and Rita.

The state had to get back at hurricanes one way or the other, right? :up:

J/K.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Hey guys, it was all the aggression that Louisiana had stored up from Katrina and Rita.

The state had to get back at hurricanes one way or the other, right? :up:

J/K.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

miami hasn't run it up on anyone since the erickson days

not that i care, i'm glad LSU did it

kastofsna120 said:
miami hasn't run it up on anyone since the erickson days

What fantasy world are you living in!:confused: :shakeno: :confused:

MikeO said:
What fantasy world are you living in!:confused: :shakeno: :confused:

name some examples mikeo..

rather than just saying it..back it with some facts.

Dubfire said:
name some examples mikeo..

rather than just saying it..back it with some facts.

Sure....

2005: 52-7 vs Duke

2004: 52-7 vs Wake Forest

2002: 62-17 vs Florida AM
49-7 vs Syracuse

2001: 45-3 vs WVU
61-0 vs Rutgers
59-0 vs Syracuse
65-7 vs Washington

2000: 64-6 vs Rutgers
52-6 vs BC

1999: 57-3 vs Florida AM
55-0 vs Temple
55-0 vs Rutgers

WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shakeno:

Stop whining everyone. I root for Miami but that doesn't mean anyone should be mad about what Miles did. Miami DESERVED to get embarrassed last night and that's what happened. They decided not to show up and LSU did. Don't hate the player, HATE THE GAME!

well, playing the devils advocate, I think Miami was playing their second and third string teams, the problem was there were better than the opponents too. And you can't tell a third string kid in his opportunity to play, not to.

MikeO said:
Sure....

49-7 vs Syracuse

61-0 vs Rutgers
59-0 vs Syracuse
65-7 vs Washington

52-6 vs BC

55-0 vs Temple
55-0 vs Rutgers

There is a difference betweem running it up and blowing a team out. WIth those examples, you just lost all credibility.:shakeno:

WHat a joke. Those games are examples of playing inferior oponents in their conference. How many times in those games did you see Miami throwing it or faking field goals or punts ar going for it on 4th down?

Please.

MikeO said:
Sure....

49-7 vs Syracuse

61-0 vs Rutgers
59-0 vs Syracuse
65-7 vs Washington

52-6 vs BC

55-0 vs Temple
55-0 vs Rutgers

Your wrong MikeO, Miami won those games by those scores legitmately. They are 55 points better then Rutgers, Temple, Syracuse,Ect. All of those scores u just mentioned are when Miami had like a million future NFL players on those rosters (which they don't now). They played in the waterered down Big East and were dominant. Running it up is when Spurrier drops 80 on Lousianna Lafeyette or something like that (while his defense gives up 20 points or so). The fact that Miami's defense gave up basically no points in those games basically cements that they didn't run up the score on those teams. Their defense was 3 and outing those offenses like it was nothing. So what is Miami's offense supposed to do when it's on the field for probably 45 minutes out of those games...Not score? Spurrier used to run it up by chucking up by 45. UM has never done that and that is the truth!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Your wrong MikeO, Miami won those games by those scores legitmately. They are 55 points better then Rutgers, Temple, Syracuse,Ect. All of those scores u just mentioned are when Miami had like a million future NFL players on those rosters (which they don't now). They played in the waterered down Big East and were dominant. Running it up is when Spurrier drops 80 on Lousianna Lafeyette or something like that (while his defense gives up 20 points or so). The fact that Miami's defense gave up basically no points in those games basically cements that they didn't run up the score on those teams. Their defense was 3 and outing those offenses like it was nothing. So what is Miami's offense supposed to do when it's on the field for probably 45 minutes out of those games...Not score? Spurrier used to run it up by chucking up by 45. UM has never done that and that is the truth!

Yeah. I dont where in the world MikeO is coming from with this. He obviously not seen the games. When I was a student at Miami, I went to the Syracuse and Washington games where Miami put up 60+ in both games. In both of those games combined, I can count on 2 hands how many times we threw the ball in the 2nd half. Look it up MikeO.

Dubfire said:
Yeah. I dont where in the world MikeO is coming from with this. He obviously not seen the games. When I was a student at Miami, I went to the Syracuse and Washington games where Miami put up 60+ in both games. In both of those games combined, I can count on 2 hands how many times we threw the ball in the 2nd half. Look it up MikeO.

Miami has run it up on everyone for years. It happens to them vs LSU and you guys go crying like babies! GET OVER IT!

MikeO said:
Sure....

49-7 vs Syracuse

61-0 vs Rutgers
59-0 vs Syracuse
65-7 vs Washington

52-6 vs BC

55-0 vs Temple
55-0 vs Rutgers

lol, are you high? the starters sat in the 2nd half in just about all of those games. that's running up the score?

Back
Top Bottom