Les Miles is a classless piece of s**t | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Les Miles is a classless piece of s**t

MikeO said:
Miami has run it up on everyone for years. It happens to them vs LSU and you guys go crying like babies! GET OVER IT!

we deserved the beating we took last night. but you saying that miami has run it up for years is the most ridiculous thing i have ever read on this board. period.

Dubfire said:
we deserved the beating we took last night. but you saying that miami has run it up for years is the most ridiculous thing i have ever read on this board. period.

you changing history is just as ridiculous!

MikeO said:
you changing history is just as ridiculous!

Ok. Im done. You win. You clearly have no concept of the term "running it up". Just because a team gets blown out does not mean the winning team ran up the score.

And I'm not even saying Les ran it up. WHat he did was just classless. Period. Something I have not seen MIami do.

Aqua said this in the other thread.
There were notorious for running it up years ago. JJ used to say "we'll quit trying to score when they quit trying to score".

That quote says it all.

And what do you guys want LSU to do? Overlook opportunity and give the ball back to a team that "can" put up points in a second? They respected Miami's talent by keeping the ball away from them.

that's not a few years ago. that's 15+ years ago. davis never ran it up. coker never ran it up

Its still miami. We talk about and have a reputation from our past, the canes have a reputation from theirs.

Dubfire said:
And I'm not even saying Les ran it up. WHat he did was just classless. Period. Something I have not seen MIami do.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :D :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

Wow, I am not saying LSU should have faked those punts/field goals. However, reread all the comments here. Just sounds like a LOT of sore losers.

As much as I did think what LSU did was a bit classless, I know why... in today's BCS game, you want to be ranked high in the opening poll next year. How better than to demolish a team that was ranked one spot higher than you in your boll game? Just ask Auburn, last year, how it worked out going undefeated in the SEC. It is sad, but that is what it is coming to.

Miami was over-rated most of this year. They were out-coached and out played in EVERY aspect last night.

Alex22 said:
Next year national championship miami vs lsu

Miami fakes every punt and field goal and beats LSU 77-0 :lol:

LOL, we'll never see another Title game as long as Choker is the coach here.

The sad reality of things! :(

Les Miles is a piece of sh*t. I've been in Oklahoma long enough to know how he is and how he acts. He isn't a very good coach ( he couldn't put together a good team at OSU ). He kept his starters on the field the entire game where Miami would have had 2nd and 3rd in during the third quater. He fell into a good team and has never been able to enjoy a easy win against a great program so he exploited it. Wait until it's his recruits on the field. He is going to have the same problems he had at OSU. A mediocure program.

Coker has screwed up by firing 4 of the best coachs in the US. He has put the program at risk to save his own butt cause he doesn't have the balls to coach the team anymore.
A good coach takes the responsiblity for the failures of the team and corrects the problem, not dump the strengths and say " it was my call " and think everything is going to be fine. Linebackers are always great, runningbacks are always producing, and the offense has had the back luck of having a mediocure QB in Brock Berlin and a green QB in Wright, and Coker says he didn't like the fact that Moss and Olsen weren't getting enough touches? You don't keep giving it to your best cause then they get doubled and you're lost. You spread it out and make your TEAM a threat, not just 2.

I'm a die hard fan and I don't see Miami having a good year next year.

Back
Top Bottom