Let's all boycott ESPN!! Aren't you tired of that Network!!??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's all boycott ESPN!! Aren't you tired of that Network!!???

You flip on ESPN to watch Fin highlights Sunday Night and catch that chopped up hack job "Blitz" or whatever the heck is now ( I MISS THE OLD NFL PRIMETIME!) and all they talk about AAAALLLLLLLL they talk abbout is The Jets, is Sanchez's Pinky hurt, he has no talent around him, boo- hoo. What about Tebow, blah blah blah. Then they switch over to slobbering all over Tom Brady and the Patriots. Then they discuss, "what's wrong with the Cowboys". That's it....Tired of it!! That's ALL THEY CARE ABOUT!!! I couldn't even FIND Fins highlights after watching for more than an hour! The Media Bias drives me insane!! I'm not even speaking about just the Fins, becaUSE i KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE GOING TO SAY, START WINNING AND WE'LL SEE SOME RESPECT, etc.

But that won't MATTER! How do I know???

Let's look around the league... Can't Find 49er's storylines anywhere, ESPN coould care less about the fact that the Texans DOMINATED the Jets, instead of talking about this talented team they whine about the Boo Hoo Jets. Noone Cares!!

Even the Super Bowl Champ Giants get les coverage than the above mentioned "Big 3" that they love to cover!

We could win three rings in a row, and it wouldn't change ANYTHING!! ESPN would be babbling on for hours about Tony Romo's latest collapse or how many 5 yard passes Brady turned into touchdowns.

Ok I'm done ranting, so I'm turning off ESPN, even though as an out of Town Fins fan (Zero Coverage on local news) I'll stick to online coverage and FINHEAVEN.COM !!

Boycott that hasbeen network ESPN! Turn it off!!:hclap:

Just to let you know they still have NFL Primetime, which now comes on after monday night football. But I agree with you in the way they have messed things up...The way they do the hack up job of Blitz and what not....BTW, NFL primetime is no longer hosted by CHris Berman and Tom Jackson...I think they have Trey Wingo and 2 other guys hosting it...I seen it on the other night and thought WTH>???

I think we should kidnap Chris Berman and Tom Jackson!! That will get their attention!

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Bottom Line: All Media Sucks...

You guys realize that ESPN is in the ratings business, correct? Their job is to get eyeballs to the TV set...not peddle bad football highlights to make a couple of people happy. That turns off more viewers than it generates. Even if ESPN had competition, they'd do the same exact thing. Dolphins aren't exactly a hot button issue right now in case some of you missed the fact that we've sucked for several years.

Again, win games, get noticed.

Emails lol. Way to pester those ESPN interns working for free doing gopher work.

That's why John Clayton isn't an anchor.

yup, I sat down Saturday night and was flipping between ESPN 1 and 2 looking to catch a little highlights from the Miamii/Cincy game and after 2 hours NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

The only time I watch ESPN is on MNF. I confess I do read the website because they do cover general NFL stuff pretty well, but they do ignore teams that are not in the northeast. It might have something to do with their location, being so close to New York, Boston, Buffalo, ect and hiring people from those local markets.

I been tired of BSPN for 10 years. SO glad DP moved on and got his own show

I've boycotted ESPN's Sunday Countdown and haven't watched it for about four seasons now. I can't stand Chris Berman. On gameday I listen to WQAM's pre game show up until kick-off. I'll have NFL Network's Gameday show playing on the TV but with the volume on very low. Then around noon I change it to the CBS pre-game show.

I only boycott espn when tebow actually scores since thats all that plays for a week

it was just reported on espn that tim tebow was spotted at wendy's. He had a broccoli and cheese potatoe and a spicy chicken sandwhich. Highlites will be availible on the blitz.

I watch it lots. It's pretty good.

I bet several of the posters ripping ESPN in this thread were watching ESPN as they posted.

I watch it lots. It's pretty good.

I bet several of the posters ripping ESPN in this thread were watching ESPN as they posted.

Without question.

Why else would they be complaining about ESPN.

People only complain about things that they have something to do with.

I never complain about MTV because I don't watch it. I don't watch it because I know they don't show videos anymore.

So if ESPN isn't showing the Dolphins, why are people still waiting around for ESPN to show the Dolphins.

Rocket appliances.

I dont care what the media has to say really. I would rather get my dolphins news and reviews from my fellow fans here on finheaven. Better then any crap you will see on espn IMO.

They HATE any sports team in Miami. Absolutely despise them. It's because fins & canes were THE absolute definition of tough football in the south for a very long time. Even the damn Florida Marlins...2 world championships having never won their own division. Only reason they cover the Heat as much as they do is because they know ppl will tune in. But I agree, competely biased, and all on the Pats/Jets dicks.

ever since i started college ive been too broke for cable and let me see tell you I dont miss ESPN one bit. I actually like not hearing ESPN praise or bag on the Dolphins, I watch every game and if I miss it i'll go to NFL.com where i can see the highlights without Boomer saying some childish **** like "rumblim stumblin, whaaaaaat!" or hearing Kornhieser's over-exaggerated commentary. It's annoying!!

Back
Top Bottom