Lets ask Boomer and CK!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets ask Boomer and CK!!

fullerboy1

Starter
Reaction score
My question for our beloved draft masterminds is who would be the absolute perfect draft pick for the Dolfins from pick no. 9 thru our third round no. 71?
Thank you guys and everyone else can feel free to post questions.

My question for our beloved draft masterminds is who would be the absolute perfect draft pick for the Dolfins from pick no. 9 thru our third round no. 71?

Here's a better Question, how does this thread have no replies and only 1 view (before me) an already has a 1-star rating :lol: :confused:.

Back to the topic, I think Boomer (and prolly CK too) has already answered that question before, at least I think I remember seeing Boomer write something about the picks we could get at #9. I'm actually wondering which QB, between Quinn and Russell, Boomer and CK think is the better QB (they have probably already addressed this somewhere, but I missed it if they did). Not necessarily which QB is better for US and our system, but just which QB they are more impressed with and which they think is the better player PERIOD. Also, I'm wondering which QB out of ALL of them they think is the best (again, not for our system but just period) if it isn't Quinn or Russell.

Sorry thread-starter. If you want the real insight, might wanna sign up for VIP. Well worth the admission, and you will see these and similar topics discussed at length.

Tough.

I suppose something like this for me:

9: Brady Quinn
40: Ben Grubbs
60: Sidney Rice
71: Doug Free

or

40: Tim Crowder
60: Andy Alleman

or

9: Ted Ginn
40: Stanton/Kolb
60: Alleman
71: Free

Something like that.

Here's a better Question, how does this thread have no replies and only 1 view (before me) an already has a 1-star rating :lol: :confused:.

It's the merry band of Boomer haters.

Tough.

or

or

Something like that.

So let me get this straight. Do you like Doug Free?:lol:

What about my man Sam Satale?

It's the merry band of Boomer haters.

Boomer, you are very respected, and if there are so called Boomer haters, then that is their loss, and ignorance. Always great to hear your thoughts, it is very apparent that you do your homework inside and out. Thanks again

Tough.

or

or

Something like that.

You would take Stanton over Beck? I'm a little surprised at that. I like the Alleman and Free picks- I'd much rather have Free at #71 than Staley at #9- and I'd be very happy with Rice at #60.

Ginn
Beck
Rice
Free
Alleman

If Alleman fell a little that would be great. He probably won't, though. Maybe Beekman or another good OG/C will.

BOOM, Totally understand the love for Quinn and your liking for Stanton/Kolb, but can you elaborate on Rice ( not a burner ) and while I also agree with Free and Alleman, but am perplexed with your shining for Crowder.

Tough.

or

or

Something like that.

Thanks Boomer. Been waiting for this list.:)

Tough.

or

or

Something like that.

You know Boomer that first and third list would give me wet dreams!!:lol:

I have to copy this list so I can watch out for these Guys, I´m very interested to see how they do over the next few years.
Thanks Boomer!!

You would take Stanton over Beck? I'm a little surprised at that. I like the Alleman and Free picks- I'd much rather have Free at #71 than Staley at #9- and I'd be very happy with Rice at #60.

Ginn
Beck
Rice
Free
Alleman

If Alleman fell a little that would be great. He probably won't, though. Maybe Beekman or another good OG/C will.

Whats with all the love for John Beck all of a sudden? I understand this QB class is pretty weak after Quinn and Russell, but this is getting ridiculous. Two months ago the buzz was all about Stanton, then it was Edwards and now all of a sudden John Beck and Kevin Kolb are being made out to be franchise saviors by some people on here (not necessarily directed at you or anything). Edwards, Beck and Kolb seemed like second day picks when the season ended, now people are talking late first/early second rounds...None of them lit up the combine, so I'm just kind of curious as to how they've risen this far.

Back
Top Bottom