Lets draft a real playmaker - Xavier Su'a-Filo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets draft a real playmaker - Xavier Su'a-Filo

XSF won't make it out of round 1

So far I have counted "posters" stating that 8 Oline will be taken in the first round.... That's a lot of Play-makers left on th table -> c'mon! (Moses, XSF, Bitonio, James, Martin, Lewan, Matthews, Robinson, Koujandjio) So let's say that 6 Oline go in the first leaving Koujandjio, Moses and Biotonio off -> then who drops?

People can't be serious that all these WRs are going to fall? This is a great draft people... We havenb't even added up the Mewhorts, Richardsons and Billy Turners, Trai Turners, and that CDN French dude can play RT for me Duvernay-Tardiff

...We havenb't even added up the Mewhorts, Richardsons and Billy Turners, Trai Turners, and that CDN French dude can play RT for me Duvernay-Tardiff

I like Mewhort in round 3 ( especially if we trade down for more picks.). He's scrappy!

So far I have counted "posters" stating that 8 Oline will be taken in the first round.... That's a lot of Play-makers left on th table -> c'mon! (Moses, XSF, Bitonio, James, Martin, Lewan, Matthews, Robinson, Koujandjio) So let's say that 6 Oline go in the first leaving Koujandjio, Moses and Biotonio off -> then who drops?

People can't be serious that all these WRs are going to fall? This is a great draft people... We havenb't even added up the Mewhorts, Richardsons and Billy Turners, Trai Turners, and that CDN French dude can play RT for me Duvernay-Tardiff

He's the top Guard

Matthews, Lewan, Robinson, Martin, XSF....are 1st round talents and when you think about an offensive line makes up almost a quarter of a team starters it is not hard to believe that about a quarter of the draft will go towards that area...

My dream scenario, as stated weeks ago, is a trade down and grabbing this Guard. Picking up another 2nd or high 3rd would allow for a nice pick outside of another olineman being picked.

Fix the line, the rest will fall into place. Those stating otherwise, learned nothing last year, and are pushing their own agenda of rebuilding in their image.

2 of my first 3 picks are going to the oline.

Also some of the people advocating taking 'playmakers', outside of need. Are the same people advocating bring back Clabo or McKinnie. Which tells me they learned nothing.

My dream scenario, as stated weeks ago, is a trade down and grabbing this Guard. Picking up another 2nd or high 3rd would allow for a nice pick outside of another olineman being picked.

Fix the line, the rest will fall into place. Those stating otherwise, learned nothing last year, and are pushing their own agenda of rebuilding in their image.

2 of my first 3 picks are going to the oline.

Also some of the people advocating taking 'playmakers', outside of need. Are the same people advocating bring back Clabo or McKinnie. Which tells me they learned nothing.

What I learned was after acquiring McKinnie the line was good enough to make a run at the playoffs, and McKinnie was no all-pro at the LT position to say the least. Albert, Moreno and hopefully Lazor will all be huge upgrades so this chicken little routine should be over with.

What I learned was after acquiring McKinnie the line was good enough to make a run at the playoffs, and McKinnie was no all-pro at the LT position to say the least. Albert, Moreno and hopefully Lazor will all be huge upgrades so this chicken little routine should be over with.

So a RB is brought in to help the offensive line, and not be a weapon? Oh boy.

They were good enough, until the last 2 games, when that line was dominated by the likes of the Jets and Bills.

So a RB is brought in to help the offensive line, and not be a weapon? Oh boy.

They were good enough, until the last 2 games, when that line was dominated by the likes of the Jets and Bills.

RBs do both, in fact its very important they are good at doing both. We had one running back that was good at running but sucked at pass pro and the other was good at nothing.

In our offense we pass to set up the run so if our RBs want to get a lot of carries they better take matters into their own hands and help out on pass pro.

RBs do both, in fact its very important they are good at doing both. We had one running back that was good at running but sucked at pass pro and the other was good at nothing.

In our offense we pass to set up the run so if our RBs want to get a lot of carries they better take matters into their own hands and help out on pass pro.

And as stated by many on Moreno. If you BLOCK for 3 yards, he will get you 3 yards (Polian). Otherwise, he is nothing special.

I have him as the Dolphins pick after a trade down with the niners in my draft,but wouldn't be upset one bit to pick him at 19 straight up.Very good player from what I've seen.Exactley the kind of lunch pale,clean off the field,hard worker this team needs to fix the line.

And as stated by many on Moreno. If you BLOCK for 3 yards, he will get you 3 yards (Polian). Otherwise, he is nothing special.

since 2013 was the first season that moreno seemed to come into his own as a player (after being a disappointment to that point as a former first round pick), i prefer to believe that he is an ascending player, and barring injury, his best football is ahead of him.

His name is hard as hell to pronounce, so would we just call him Professor X?

Back
Top Bottom