Lets predict the Jests TD to FG attempt ratio for the season...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets predict the Jests TD to FG attempt ratio for the season......

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Im going to go with 15 TDs to 52 attempted fist pumps.

Do TDs thrown to the other team count?

Fist pump to hotdog ratio? So much to discuss ITT.

Fist pump to hotdog ratio? So much to discuss ITT.

I'd be awesome if when attempting a field goal kick, Sanchez decided to down a dog and after a successful 3 point kick, unaware of his surroundings Sparano fist pumped the dog down Sanchez's throat. Leaving Tebow to try the hinylick maneuver to dislodge the dog only to find out it is really the "heimlich" maneuver. In the interim Rexy is shoving a toe covered in jam down Dirty's throat to assist in the dislodging of the dog.

I'd be awesome if when attempting a field goal kick, Sanchez decided to down a dog and after a successful 3 point kick, unaware of his surroundings Sparano fist pumped the dog down Sanchez's throat. Leaving Tebow to try the hinylick maneuver to dislodge the dog only to find out it is really the "heimlich" maneuver. In the interim Rexy is shoving a toe covered in jam down Dirty's throat to assist in the dislodging of the dog.

Overly complex. I just wish all three would die.

I love the confidence of phin fans before every season. They never learn.

Pardon us. Despite the fact that we can't hang our hat on two AFC Championship game appearances, we still believe in our team.

Back
Top Bottom