Lets predict the Jests TD to FG attempt ratio for the season...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets predict the Jests TD to FG attempt ratio for the season......

I love the confidence of phin fans before every season. They never learn.

My post had zero to do with confidence in our WRs or the Fins. Its was entirely to do with the ****ty QBs your team has. Just wanted to clear that up for you.

My post had zero to do with confidence in our WRs or the Fins. Its was entirely to do with the ****ty QBs your team has. Just wanted to clear that up for you.

The suck so bad each has more playoff wins as starters than the Miami Dolphins as a team since 2001.

The suck so bad each has more playoff wins as starters than the Miami Dolphins as a team since 2001.

Oh wow thats saying a lot. Again, we arent talking about the Dolphins here. We are talking about the Jets. And Im talking about their ****ty QBs.

WTF. The point of this thread was supposed to be to try and guess the ratio of Jests TDs to FG attempts this season. Can we give a free VIP to the closest contestant?

Oh wow thats saying a lot. Again, we arent talking about the Dolphins here. We are talking about the Jets. And Im talking about their ****ty QBs.
You mean those ****ty QB's who beat your awful team 2 out of 3 last year? Those guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean those ****ty QB's who beat your awful team 2 out of 3 last year? Those guys?

Wow. You Jets fans really have no reading comprehension. Im am not saying the Fins havent been awful. A lot of really terrible QBs have cut our ass lately.

That's great, our QBs win which is all that matters.

How awful are you going to feel when Sanchez has had enough of the **** that goes on under that big top, leaves and blows up somewhere else because Rex Ryan didn't know how to develop him. He was too busy trying to improve him with negative reinforcement. Meanwhile, Rex gets fired and you're left with the false prophet.

And when might that be?

Cue AFC title losses.

Not interested.

we have made the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years and won playoff games each time. I know that sucks but it sure beats making it once since 2002 and zero playoff wins, right?

How awful are you going to feel when Sanchez has had enough of the **** that goes on under that big top, leaves and blows up somewhere else because Rex Ryan didn't know how to develop him. He was too busy trying to improve him with negative reinforcement. Meanwhile, Rex gets fired and you're left with the false prophet.

That would upset me but it's not happening.

Negative reinforcement? how so?

Dolphin fans can dream, I guess that's all you have to look forward to since you will likely have a new HC w/in a year or 2 after ireland gets fired and the new GM wants his own coach.

we have made the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years and won playoff games each time. I know that sucks but it sure beats making it once since 2002 and zero playoff wins, right?

I've never seen someone so content with losing in the playoffs. I could let it pass if it was mentioned once by you and that was all. However, for this to be your constant fall-back argument is just sad. I've never really seen this kind of spin from other fans before.

I'm a San Jose Sharks fan and I don't go into the Dallas Stars' (my least favorite team) forum and brag about making the conference Championships in 2 of the past 3 years.

You remind me of the Uncle from Napoleon Dynamite. But instead of bragging about what you could of become, you are reminiscing as to what could of been if those 2 years. If only you guys had Eli as your QB those 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom