Lets predict the Jests TD to FG attempt ratio for the season...... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets predict the Jests TD to FG attempt ratio for the season......

Yes you've had a stretch where you've been better than the Fins. We have the worst stretch in the history of our team and then you jump in and declare superiority, well congrats but your team still sucks!

I don't jump in and declare anything, I discuss the facts and I only bring it up when you guys act like the Jets suck. Since the 70s Miami has been getting worse every decade and the '10s are off to a good start to keep that trend going so congrats on the 70s, I hope you enjoyed that time.

I don't jump in and declare anything, I discuss the facts and I only bring it up when you guys act like the Jets suck. Since the 70s Miami has been getting worse every decade and the '10s are off to a good start to keep that trend going so congrats on the 70s, I hope you enjoyed that time.

Its our board we can dicuss what we like! I dont know what you're doing here.

Ya know when someone comes at you with a strong point you shouldn't resort to childish remarks. The period of time you are referring to the Fins had two losing seasons...two. Theres not many teams if any can equal that. Thats the reason you hate us, if we were that bad you wouldn't care.

I don't care if jealous div rival fans try to downplay what we have done.

So many people care about hockey that cartoon reruns outdraw the Stanley cup Finals.

I can't tell you who won the SC 2 years ago but I can tell you the '84 Dolphins beat Pitt in the AFC Championship Game.

It isn't a matter of downplaying what the Jets have done. It's more about not living in the past. When we talk to you about the current status of your team, you automatically revert to the past. That is called "living in the past." Which is what you have reverted to.

There is no doubt that you know your football stats. It is just funny how you can spin any stat in your favor, only to contradict yourself in another topic. But, by all means, keep it up. I find your banter more entertaining than most of the others.

Ya know when someone comes at you with a strong point you shouldn't resort to childish remarks. The period of time you are referring to the Fins had two losing seasons...two. Theres not many teams if any can equal that. Thats the reason you hate us, if we were that bad you wouldn't care.

I'm sorry you can't deal w/ facts, this game isn't about "losing seasons" or "winning season"(that used to be the big thing dolphins crowed about). Since the turn of the Century Miami has ONE playoff win and since '02 have reached 1 playoff app. That's not good.

It isn't a matter of downplaying what the Jets have done. It's more about not living in the past. When we talk to you about the current status of your team, you automatically revert to the past. That is called "living in the past." Which is what you have reverted to.

There is no doubt that you know your football stats. It is just funny how you can spin any stat in your favor, only to contradict yourself in another topic. But, by all means, keep it up. I find your banter more entertaining than most of the others.

So we can't talk about any recent, relevant history? 1972 is as relevant as 2010? I guess the Giants SB is history, we can't discuss it anymore.

I don't contradict anything, I deal in facts.

I'm sorry you can't deal w/ facts, this game isn't about "losing seasons" or "winning season"(that used to be the big thing dolphins crowed about). Since the turn of the Century Miami has ONE playoff win and since '02 have reached 1 playoff app. That's not good.

So we can't talk about any recent, relevant history? 1972 is as relevant as 2010? I guess the Giants SB is history, we can't discuss it anymore.

I dont know what planet you're from but here on Earth your facts dont add up!

I dont know what planet you're from but here on Earth your facts dont add up!

where are my facts wrong? you have more than 1 playoff win since 2000? you have more than 1 playoff app since 2002? is there an alterante universe you took your delorean back to?

Junc, we all know that the Dolphins have blown chunks for a decade. This thread is about the Jests sucking, not us.

Thanks.

Junc, we all know that the Dolphins have blown chunks for a decade. This thread is about the Jests sucking, not us.

Thanks.

dare to dream, it must suck having no hope in your own team that all you have to look forward to is a div rival hopefully joining the dolphins.

Thanks.

Well we've all known that for quite sometime as well but this guy still jabbers about it like it's his job to tell us that they're worth more than the measly salary I pay my landscapers.

dare to dream, it must suck having no hope in your own team that all you have to look forward to is a div rival hopefully joining the dolphins.

I do have hope. I am hopeful for our QB of the future in Ryan Tannehill. You guys still have Sanchez and Tebow. Good luck with that.

While you dare to hope you come across another couple of dead teams walking or those who rightfully don't take you serious enough to consider the game as meaningful. Who knows, while even a worse homer than you, Greenberg can't avoid predicting 6-10, maybe you'll surprise everyone by going 7-9 and probably tying us. So keep your chin up Sparky, anything is possible. :idk:

where are my facts wrong? you have more than 1 playoff win since 2000? you have more than 1 playoff app since 2002? is there an alterante universe you took your delorean back to?

Thats not what we were discussing! Dont change horses in the middle of a stream.

It's not the facts that you mention that I have issue with. It's how you spin those facts that leave me laughing my ass off.

Back
Top Bottom