Lets predict the Jests TD to FG attempt ratio for the season...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets predict the Jests TD to FG attempt ratio for the season......

I've never seen someone so content with losing in the playoffs. I could let it pass if it was mentioned once by you and that was all. However, for this to be your constant fall-back argument is just sad. I've never really seen this kind of spin from other fans before.

I'm a San Jose Sharks fan and I don't go into the Dallas Stars' (my least favorite team) forum and brag about making the conference Championships in 2 of the past 3 years.

You remind me of the Uncle from Napoleon Dynamite. But instead of bragging about what you could of become, you are reminiscing as to what could of been if those 2 years. If only you guys had Eli as your QB those 2 years.

It's not about being content, I'm not content but it's much more fun making the playoffs and having a chance than never making it. You guys are just trying to rationalize why the jets have been so much better than the dolphins.

no one cares about hockey

It's not about being content, I'm not content but it's much more fun making the playoffs and having a chance than never making it. You guys are just trying to rationalize why the jets have been so much better than the dolphins.

No...we all realize the Dolphins suck. Youre the one doing the rationalizing here.

No...we all realize the Dolphins suck. Youre the one doing the rationalizing here.

Jet fans aren't rationalizing ... you're trying to ignore the facts.
Here's what you don't seem to get (or just don't want to get) ...
Saying the Jets suck, doesn't make the facts disappear.
The Jets have made two AFCCG's under Rex Ryan. Hate to break it to you, but making the final four in any sport isn't sucking.
You think that's sucking?? Do you know how ridiculous you Dolphin fans sound? have we been great? ... no. But we're a LONG way from sucking.

You want us to suck because that's all you have to root for once November rolls around ... but the fact is we haven't.
Even in our worst year under Rex, when everything went wrong, we were still a mediocre 8-8 ...and still better than the Dolphins.
Learn to live with it, because it doesn't look to be changing anytime soon.
Talk to me about sucking when we lose more games than we win ... or if you guys ever manage to win more games than you lose ... or have a season that lasts past Halloween.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Jets have made two AFCCG's under Rex Ryan. Hate to break it to you, but making the final four in any sport isn't sucking.
You think that's sucking?? Do you know how ridiculous you Dolphin fans sound? have we been great? ... no. But we're a LONG way from sucking.
This post sucks!! Alittle long too.
You want us to suck because that's all you have to root for once November rolls around ... but the fact is we haven't.
Even in our worst year under Rex, when everything went wrong, we were still a mediocre 8-8 ...and still better than the Dolphins.
Talk to me about sucking when we lose more games than we win ... or if you guys ever manage to win more games than you lose ... or have a season that lasts past Halloween.

Your post sucks, it's much too long also!!

Look here young fella your team historically is among the worst in the NFL,who are you ahead of Cleveland I suppose maybe Detroit but they'd kick your ass right now. So when you are corresponding to a Dolphin fan or a fan of any pretty much any team you should try to remember your place in the scheme of things. So you won a few playoff games recently alot of teams do that every year. Yes thats right every year other teams also win playoff games but just like the jets most of them dont win enough.

Love the misguided delusions of jest fans considering that if you count success the old fashioned way as "earning it," their team has only 1 legitimate, charity-free winning season over the last 3 including no divisional championships.

Please describe what you mean by usually...this oughta be good lmfao!!!

Wow. This is too easy.
Playoffs in 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2010.That's 6 out of the past 11 seasons under our last three coaches. Also, in the last 15 seasons we've had 10 winning seasons vs. 3 losing seasons - does that sound like sucking to you?

Why don't you list all the teams that have made the playoffs more often in the past 11 years.
Do you understand what "usually" means now?
I'll use it in a sentence .... "Dolphin fans usually don't know what the **** they're talking about."

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the misguided delusions of jest fans considering that if you count success the old fashioned way as "earning it," their team has only 1 legitimate, charity-free winning season over the last 3 including no divisional championships.

I guess 1 legit season is better than Zero since 2002, right?

Wow. This is too easy.
Playoffs in 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2010.That's 6 out of the past 11 seasons under our last three coaches. Also, in the last 15 seasons we've had 10 winning seasons vs. 3 losing seasons - does that sound like sucking to you?

Why don't you list all the teams that have made the playoffs more often in the past 11 years.
Do you understand what "usually" means now?
I'll use it in a sentence .... "Dolphin fans usually don't know what the **** they're talking about."
And still nothing to show for it, come back when you actually accomplish something!

I realize that my team isn't any good. I can give you a list as to why my team has sucked for nearly as long as I've been alive. The point that I was getting at is that once the season is over, nobody cares who almost made the super bowl. For you to use that for your argument every time someone bad-mouths Sanchez is rather silly.

Lots of people care about hockey. My point had nothing to do with hockey, it had everything to do with showing you how stupid your "At least we made it to the AFC title games twice in a row" statement sound in a relative sense. Obviously, you saw my point by your lack intelligent response.

I realize that my team isn't any good. I can give you a list as to why my team has sucked for nearly as long as I've been alive. The point that I was getting at is that once the season is over, nobody cares who almost made the super bowl. For you to use that for your argument every time someone bad-mouths Sanchez is rather silly.

Lots of people care about hockey. My point had nothing to do with hockey, it had everything to do with showing you how stupid your "At least we made it to the AFC title games twice in a row" statement sound in a relative sense. Obviously, you saw my point by your lack intelligent response.

I don't care if jealous div rival fans try to downplay what we have done.

So many people care about hockey that cartoon reruns outdraw the Stanley cup Finals.

I can't tell you who won the SC 2 years ago but I can tell you the '84 Dolphins beat Pitt in the AFC Championship Game.

The Jest kicker will lead the league in field goal attempts.

Tebow will have more TD's rushing, than Sancheez TD's passing

The Jets have big problems. I expect them to compete with the Fins for the cellar.

By the mid point of the season, the Jests will be in full blown Suck for Barkley mode.

Back
Top Bottom