Votes: 46 52.9%
  • innocent

Votes: 41 47.1%

• Total voters

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
sorry if someone already did this but I want to know what us Dolphin fans think, Is Ricky innocent or guilty of smoking weed? the tests can be wrong and in his case I think they are.

I know he passed a 2nd test later that day which is why some think he will win his appeal. There was talk of dehydration I believe playing a part or something. He's innocent enough for me and compared to a lot of others out there. Hell, he's more innocent the 3/4 of the NBA.

He was hitting the hookah...guilty as charged :cool:

P.S. I personally don't have a problem with him smoking, more power to him

shalafi3455 said:
He did it but how cares! After all he is a huge Marley fan! :goof: :infins: :redeye: :chuckle: :bong:

your not being fair Ricky is innocent and here's why, he never gets into any trouble, it's not in his character and the drug test was obviously wrong he took it two times in one day and had two different results. :fire:

nick19991 said:
your not being fair Ricky is innocent and here's why, he never gets into any trouble, it's not in his character and the drug test was obviously wrong he took it two times in one day and had two different results. :fire:
How do you know it's not in his character? You don't know him personally.

P.S. It doesn't make him a bad person if he did.

I don't know and neither does anyone here. The fans who dislike Miami will say he did, the fans who love Miami will say he didn't. All i care about is if he gets suspended, which seems unlikely. He can do whatever he wants off the field so long as he gets us deep into January

nick19991 said:

I don't think he really did fail the tes,t but you can't honestly tell me you know him that well, to say it's NOT in his nature to do smoke a blunt? I just don't think he is dumb enough to do it while he was being tested! Remember he did fail it once before! Hence why he is on the 2 year probation to begin with!

LIQUID24 said:
How do you know it's not in his character? You don't know him personally.

P.S. It doesn't make him a bad person if he did.

your right I don't know him personally but answer me this, did he ever commit any crimes or have any violations before this? and when he got to Miami he had that shy diease thats taken care of but he is still naturally shy and a shy person is less likely to do anything like this

When RW was severely introverted that he wouldn't even take his helmet off, it was a problem.

Now that he's extroverted and partying and smoking pot and doing coke and roids,shrooms, crack and hookers it's a problem?

This is the first time I heard that he took the test 2 times in the same day. Failing the first and passing the second. If this is "fact", then with out a doubt Ricky is innocent. No one has questioned the lab tech that did the test? It would not supprise me if the test was bothced the first time. How many times have we read about people being missed diagnosed. So why can't this be the same situation. Because it is "pot"! They would never screw up the test. Yet lab techs screw up cancer test, and people accept that.
This is stupid, if the fact his failed the first test and passed the 2nd the same day. People need to shut up and move on to better stories than a screw up on a lab test.

maybe the weed is the center of his social disorder and makes him shy

or

maybe not

Justasportsfan said:
When RW was severely introverted that he wouldn't even take his helmet off, it was a problem.

Now that he's extroverted and partying and smoking pot and doing coke and roids,shrooms, crack and hookers it's a problem?

com on now you know he does not do seroids because it would of came of on one of the test, and Ricky is not that wild?

ThunderCane said:
This is the first time I heard that he took the test 2 times in the same day. Failing the first and passing the second. If this is "fact", then with out a doubt Ricky is innocent. No one has questioned the lab tech that did the test? It would not supprise me if the test was bothced the first time. How many times have we read about people being missed diagnosed. So why can't this be the same situation. Because it is "pot"! They would never screw up the test. Yet lab techs screw up cancer test, and people accept that.
This is stupid, if the fact his failed the first test and passed the 2nd the same day. People need to shut up and move on to better stories than a screw up on a lab test.

he took the two tests on the the same day within 12 hours

nick19991 said:
your right I don't know him personally but answer me this, did he ever commit any crimes or have any violations before this? and when he got to Miami he had that shy diease thats taken care of but he is still naturally shy and a shy person is less likely to do anything like this

You have got to be kidding yourself it you think that he wouldn't smoke because he is shy! There are a lot of people that smoke alone and don't like to be around people when they smoke!

Back
Top Bottom