lets take a vote! (Ricky innocent?) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lets take a vote! (Ricky innocent?)

Is Ricky innocent or guilty?

• guilty

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • innocent

Votes: 41 47.1%

• Total voters
Well the reason I dont think it was a legitimate fail is simply because it was so close. The NFL monitors athletes especially the ones that have failed before very closely. the fact that his 2nd test on the same day decreased below the minimum fail ratio which is what his fail test was ... a 15, then his second test was a 14.

Anyone who knows anything about smoking a little weed knows that it isnt like alcohol that leaves your system quickly ... smoke ... stays in your system for up to a month.

So I would guess and this is my opinion that he was either around someone that smoked it or was just around something that created a similiar chemical reaction that caused him to fail the first one ... example ... is funny how you can rinse your mouth out with listerine and then blow drunk on a breath test.

Ricky is innocent and he will prove it when he has his day in court, that test isn't that accurate and he was at or below the lowest reading for testing positive.

juniorseau55 said:
If Wannstedt was my coach and Fiedler my QB, I'd be high every day! , wouldn't you?

Well that is why I get high to watch the games so I don't kill myself watching Wanny coach! :roflmao: :goof:

Ps Just Kidding ;)

Smacks said:
Ricky isn't innocent...tests don't lie

They may not lie but there not always right either!
There are other things that can make you fail a test! I mean after all he could have had a Poppy seed muffin for breakfast! ;)

shalafi3455 said:
They may not lie but there not always right either!
There are other things that can make you fail a test! I mean after all he could have had a Poppy seed muffin for breakfast! ;)
or a brownie for dessert given to him by Cheech Marin :D

Justasportsfan said:
or a brownie for dessert given to him by Cheech Marin :D

Hey if he can still run over people, score TD's and stay on the field by not getting suspended! :helmet:
Then he can do what he wants in his off time!
:bong: :friday: :party: :band: :m83:

I'm thinking about making a batch of brownies for tomorrow(HFStival)...I've never made them myself before, so does anyone have any special recipes? How much green should I mix in for it to be potent enough? ...I have about an O of some dank bud, so I should be set I think. Thanks in advance

CirclingWagons said:
I'm thinking about making a batch of brownies for tomorrow(HFStival)...I've never made them myself before, so does anyone have any special recipes? How much green should I mix in for it to be potent enough? ...I have about an O of some dank bud, so I should be set I think. Thanks in advance

That should be enough just use it all! Can never be to potent! :goof:

shalafi3455 said:
That should be enough just use it all! Can never be to potent! :goof:
yeah, but that set me back a couple hundred(great great price), I wanna smoke some of it too ;) ...you should see this gigantic, six-hose hookah I got about a month ago...it's like 4 feet high, and has a spinning base(what sold me on it)! :cool:

CirclingWagons said:
yeah, but that set me back a couple hundred(great great price), I wanna smoke some of it too ;) ...you should see this gigantic, six-hose hookah I got about a month ago...it's like 4 feet high, and has a spinning base(what sold me on it)! :cool:

Yea but if you bake it all you won't have to smoke it just eat alway!
You won't hurt your lungs that way! :D

Back
Top Bottom