lets take a vote! (Ricky innocent?) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lets take a vote! (Ricky innocent?)

Is Ricky innocent or guilty?

• guilty

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • innocent

Votes: 41 47.1%

• Total voters
CirclingWagons said:
:lol: ..Don't forget late-night Taco Bell runs....I mean, let's be honest people, we all know that's the reason Taco Bell is open till 3(on weekdays) and 5(on weekends). Nothing like running for the border to get a cheesy gordita crunch when you're blazed :cool:
nothin like it!:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

nick19991 said:
sorry if someone already did this but I want to know what us Dolphin fans think, Is Ricky innocent or guilty of smoking weed? the tests can be wrong and in his case I think they are.

Well, from what i hear that the 2 tests taken, one was a 15 which is above the nFL standards [failing] and the other was just under at 14. So, maybe this is what is meant by being "suspect". If that is the case, it doesn't prove he wasn't smoking weed. If the nFL does have a "limit" on it, then that is screwed up. Either they should allow it or not. Since it is illegal anyway, i don't see how they can "allow" it. Afterall, this ain't a blood alcohol limit thing! So, if the test showed that he smoked weed, regardless of quantity, then i would imagine him to be guilty. BTW tho, IMO, this is a bullschidt rule to have anyway. Last I knew, weed wasn't exactly a "preformance enhancing" drug. ;)

I don't know if he smoked marijuana. I think that it is unlikely that he would fail a test because of dehydration. However, if he did it, he is only hurting himself. I don't really care as long as he doesn't get caught again.

shalafi3455 said:
He did it but how cares! After all he is a huge Marley fan! :goof: :infins: :redeye: :chuckle: :bong:
exactly my sentiments as long as he does not do it again and get kicked out of the league (for 4 games)

DeDolfan said:
tho, IMO, this is a bullschidt rule to have anyway. Last I knew, weed wasn't exactly a "preformance enhancing" drug. ;)

I think the NFL is too easy on the druggies....It wouldn't be a problem if they had a stiffer penalty. Rehab, fine, 4 game suspension, 1 yr suspension....A player could be doing drugs in the league for 8-10 years before he ever got hit with the 1yr suspension. The NFL is a job just like anything else. If I test positive once, i'm fired.

LarryFinFan said:
If he took the test, and it showed "some" positive results, even tho perhaps not enough to convict....the bottom line is that he HAD marijuana levels in his urine...period...no questions....
This has nothing to do with whether I or anyone else thinks he is guilty of anything one way or the the other...

My only question, is why would he have put himself in the position to be questioned in the middle of the season when a p/o appearance was in question ???
Bingo....whether he passed with a 14 or failed with a 15....both tests say he had marijuana in his system.

Guilty.

CirclingWagons said:
:lol: ..Don't forget late-night Taco Bell runs....I mean, let's be honest people, we all know that's the reason Taco Bell is open till 3(on weekdays) and 5(on weekends). Nothing like running for the border to get a cheesy gordita crunch when you're blazed :cool:

If I get the chance to get to Miami, we'll have to make that Taco Bell run, and have a reason to go there brudda!

CirclingWagons said:
He was hitting the hookah...guilty as charged :cool:

P.S. I personally don't have a problem with him smoking, more power to him

If Ricky has a hookah then Dan hit it first and said this is too much for me im out! :D

nick19991 said:
your right I don't know him personally but answer me this, did he ever commit any crimes or have any violations before this? and when he got to Miami he had that shy diease thats taken care of but he is still naturally shy and a shy person is less likely to do anything like this

A shy person is less likely to smoke weed huh? :lol:

I think it's time for a vacation from this board! :lol:

Come Ricky wise up. In this day and age there must be some masking agent he can take until the unjust law is overturned.

Back
Top Bottom