listen up miami front office...panthers will not tag deangelo williams | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

listen up miami front office...panthers will not tag deangelo williams

instead of talking about picking up other teams trash every day round here we need to get involved in the deangelo williams bidding if there is gonna be free agency...

you wanna add speed and homerun hitting ability at rb..this my friends is the definition...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6147197

I am still not intersted! He is injury prone big time. Draft Ingram or Hunter and be done with it already.

I am still not intersted! He is injury prone big time. Draft Ingram or Hunter and be done with it already.

healthy this kids a weapon and he wouldn't require us using a high pick on a rb ...anyways..you guys carry on with the sidney rice pipe dream like he's gonna get way from minnesota or the whining over incog likely not being resigned...like thats any loss at all

healthy this kids a weapon and he wouldn't require us using a high pick on a rb ...anyways..you guys carry on with the sidney rice pipe dream like he's gonna get way from minnesota or the whining over incog likely not being resigned...like thats any loss at all

I have no desire for Rice. I like our receiver core. I rather have the chance to get Greenway from the Viks. I like Rice, don't get me wrong but I tend to think this team needs a young rb in the draft rather then another wr. I feel we need a speedy back and granted Williams is that, I rather have Ingram or Hunter to go w/ Brown rather then Ricky back in 2011. I think letting Brown go for nothing would be a mistake.

I have no desire for Rice. I like our receiver core. I rather have the chance to get Greenway from the Viks. I like Rice, don't get me wrong but I tend to think this team needs a young rb in the draft rather then another wr. I feel we need a speedy back and granted Williams is that, I rather have Ingram or Hunter to go w/ Brown rather then Ricky back in 2011. I think letting Brown go for nothing would be a mistake.

Greenway was slapped with the franchise tag so forget him.

Capable RBs can be found in the mid to late rounds and have short careers. Williams is injury prone as is, even having split time his entire career.

i love how you guys think running backs with deangelo williams like talents grow on trees...that is so bogus...the injury stuff is a valid concern no doubt...it has to be examined...but the find guys anywhere stuff is quite played out

I like Bradshaw out of any FA HBs, he's 24 and last season seemed to breakout. Only caution is he fumbles a bit like Ricky. But I think he'll be healthier than Williams and productivity for 16 games is always better than that of 6. I'll now get flamed for disagreeing with the TC, oh well.

i like bradshaw also...but he did tie for the league lead in fumbles this last year

I'm all for Deangelo and drafting a rb in the mid-rounds. Insane play making abilty, injury concern sure but really what rb isn't.

the giants have made it clear that signing bradshaw is a top priority.... personally, i young running back with two broken wheels and a case of fumblitis isnt high up on my list.

Deangelo has been an injury concern no doubt, but if you sign Deangelo (a proven player in this league), we can forget about drafting a RB with one of our high picks (usually doesnt work out).

And instead focus on rebuilding our interior Oline and picking up some skill positions on offense through the draft.

if you brought in deangelo then you use a mid to late pick on a downhill power guy...i could even see them putting hilliard in that downhill role but he doesn't have much wiggle...

plus like we have said it frees up your top picks for other needs...

DeAngelo Williams will be 28 in April. Running backs at 28 don't have much more of a shelf life (case and point, Ronnie Brown), and DeAngelo is looking to get paid. He'll want a five-year deal with megabucks when we should be realistically looking at two to three years of good productivity, if even that much. Knowing how much luck the Dolphins have, we will sign him and he will have a catastrophic knee injury, Yatil Green-style, and will never play a down for us.

Back
Top Bottom