listen up miami front office...panthers will not tag deangelo williams | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

listen up miami front office...panthers will not tag deangelo williams

I love how people complain about D. Williams getting injured in Carolina... Look back on ALL OF THEIR BACKS... They all get injured! Shouldn't this tell you something? D Will? J Stewart? Mike Goodson? Before that they had that one year when they were down to their 2nd string FB as their starting RB... Hoover I think?!

I would take De'Angelo Williams if he came cheap, and still draft Ingram, and keep Ricky as well. Get rid of Ronnie, I have never been impressed with him from jump street.

The Panthers are placing a restricted tag on Williams, so he is going to require compensation to sign. I wonder if Miami will restrict Soliai.

The Panthers are placing a restricted tag on Williams, so he is going to require compensation to sign. I wonder if Miami will restrict Soliai.

If it holds up it will be a good move for both teams.

I am still not intersted! He is injury prone big time. Draft Ingram or Hunter and be done with it already.

Anymore so than Ronnie Brown? They kid is a talented back and has proved it, when healthy.
What makes him any different then RB?
Both have unlimited potential and can be top 5 backs, if they stay off IR.
If we have a chance to go at him, it gives us more options in the Draft.

I love how people complain about D. Williams getting injured in Carolina... Look back on ALL OF THEIR BACKS... They all get injured! Shouldn't this tell you something? D Will? J Stewart? Mike Goodson? Before that they had that one year when they were down to their 2nd string FB as their starting RB... Hoover I think?!

That's what happens when you consistently rely on the running game...
I swear those guys pound the rock like 70% of the time, and that was with Daylight come and you gotta Delhome.
Last year they were working with the likes of Jimmy cLOSSen and co. Giving them that much more reason to rely on the ground attack.

Back
Top Bottom