LMFAO at Andy Levitre!! | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LMFAO at Andy Levitre!!

Who's bragging about anything, I'm just saying the bills have no leverage to talk ****. especially not after their last years' implosion.

We have as much right to talk **** about the other retarded teams as they do us. Let's face it people nobody is absolved from put downs besides the patriots so I'll come in here and express my opinions about any team I choose.

Very shrewd Pickles, very shrewd indeed. Your first paragraph outlines perfectly just why Chad was an MVP candidate. Because of the long list of boneheads before him and the lack of success of those boneheads, not because he himself was all that great.

Sure optimism is understood. Everyone is optimistic this time of year. But when optimism becomes snobbery it's time to step back and examine the situation further.

dude...chad was mvp candidate cus of 9 Qb's before him? say something real.

We have as much right to talk **** about the other retarded teams as they do us. Let's face it people nobody is absolved from put downs besides the patriots so I'll come in here and express my opinions about any team I choose.

The Bills are going to be great when they move to Toronto.:hump:

Back
Top Bottom