LMFAO at Andy Levitre!! | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LMFAO at Andy Levitre!!

all 5 starters are new, playing new positions or rooks....a recipe for disaster.

Well then it sounds like you aren't hearing me right...

Pennington had stats Edwards can only dream of? Wow..Belly laugh.

Of course Pennington will have a good qb rating he only threw passes between 1-40 yards lol. How can you not have good comp percentage when all you do is snap the ball, turn to the side and throw it. Your quarterback is a hindrance to your team not a bright spot, Dolphy.. And any other football fan that doesn't route for Miami would agree with me.

Ok you lost three players. What one in November and two in december? Please.. All of your starters played at least 2/3's of your games, didn't one of the linemen get injured during one of the last weeks of the season? come on...

You lost a number 1 receiver? Yeah right. You may have lost YOUR number one receiver, but leaguewide he is at BEST a number two. He's a poor man's Welker, and guess what Welker is still a slot guy.

You guys were a fluke and if Brady didn't go down you wouldn't have sniffed the playoffs.

:boohoo:

Funny how the "fluke" swept your billy's...

Yeah it was a fluke that Miami won the east and a playoff spot.
:confused:

And we all know that if the goats would have had a similar season that it would have been a different story!

By the way how long has it been now that your billys have "sniffed a division title or even a playoff game?:rolleyes2:

Marino1983

Your views are skewed. You have one of the worst secondaries in the entire NFL if not the worst. And you think they are good? Allen should be a nickle back and that it and he's your best corner. Ouch. Come on...
That is YOUR miss informed opinion and as you goat fans continue to voice when your teams debacle last season is brought up,,,, well that was last season...

Run game second to none in the division? How can you even say that with a straight face knowing that every team in the division has a multitude of good backs in each backfield?? Pure homerism.
Yeah and you stating that Penington is one of the worst starting qb's doesn't reek of billy goat homerism.. Not to mention clueless!

Everything you said is so overinflated with dolphin love it's really off base.
:sidelol: And like everything that has your avatar conected to it in this thread isn't full of 4 choke love...

Jets will probably finish last in the division, with a close fight with the fins for that distinction.
Wow and just think if your goats didn't sign T-O your optimism wouldn't be sooooooooo homeristic!
:lol:

Marino1983

Oh god it's morono1983, I thought you were gone. Trying to talk football with you is like talking to a little kid. I thought you were gone, but I guess I'm going to have to put you back on ignore since you are still festering around these parts. You know I can talk football with a lot of biased and homeristic fin fans, but dude you are totally unbearable. All you try to do is get the thread moved to the depths forum. Why don't you just stay there?

Trent got concussed by horrible decision making? You can't be serious. But I know you are, that's why you are the one and only morono1983.

Fin fan in iraq.. What don't you get about Pennington played three more games than Trent? Like what's your deal? It's obvious he should have better stats. That's almost a quarter of the season.

ok ok, we'll get away from the Edwards comparison, since there is an outside chance he could have thrown for 300+ yards, 2.3 TD's and not thrown any int's in those three games he missed...though very unlikely.

Yards, Pennington was 9th, TD's 12th, YPA 6th, comp. % 1st, and INT's 4th....
Definately doesn't look like the worst starting Qb in the NFL to me....or are these stats that don't tell the story either???

Oh god it's morono1983, I thought you were gone. Trying to talk football with you is like talking to a little kid. I thought you were gone, but I guess I'm going to have to put you back on ignore since you are still festering around these parts. You know I can talk football with a lot of biased and homeristic fin fans, but dude you are totally unbearable. All you try to do is get the thread moved to the depths forum. Why don't you just stay there?
And I still read that you CAN'T read or spell circle JERK..
You can talk football but try knowing SOMEthing about what you talking about..
Obviously you do not!
"You know I can talk football with a lot of biased and homeristic fin fans" :lol:
Maybe in your tiny world.. And I have read how the Phin fans on here agree with your smack,, LOL with that..
Also I will post anywhere that I please thank you very much..
If you have a problem with that then gallop back over to One Goat Drive or where ever it is that you graze..

Trent got concussed by horrible decision making? You can't be serious. But I know you are, that's why you are the one and only morono1983.
Yeah that is what I posted alright:rolleyes2:.. No one has to ask WHY you are a billy fan,, the reasons are written in every one of your :lol: posts..
Oh and I love how you answered my responses to your B-S..
Nothing much changes in goatville!

Marino1983

ok ok, we'll get away from the Edwards comparison, since there is an outside chance he could have thrown for 300+ yards, 2.3 TD's and not thrown any int's in those three games he missed...though very unlikely.

Yards, Pennington was 9th, TD's 12th, YPA 6th, comp. % 1st, and INT's 4th....
Definately doesn't look like the worst starting Qb in the NFL to me....or are these stats that don't tell the story either???
I'm not saying Edwards would have equal or better stats than Pennington, I'm saying they would probably be similar, definitely comparable. That's my point.

You guys want to see Chad as this MVP type QB but he's not. You trash Edwards and then say how good Pennington is, but Edwards would have finished with comparable stats, all be it more interceptions, but fairly comparable.

I'm not saying Trent is great the way you are saying Pennington is MVP worthy, when he is not. I can recognize that 19 touchdowns from the quarterback position is not worthy of the mvp. I believe two of those touchdowns came on trick plays out of the wildcat.

Yes he had high comp% and a good QB rating, because he threw so many short passes. He completed a lot of check-downs and LOS passes. He's definitely not a playmaker at the qb position and that's what you have to be to win the MVP.

That's why I say Chad is one of the worst starters in the league. Because you could get almost any veteran journeyman qb to do what he does.

I never said anything about MVP, some others maybe, not me. Though he did finish 2nd, but thats irrelivant.

He doesn't have an overly strong arm, but many underrate what he can do. His YPA average was 6th in the NFL...and if you watch many dolphins game it wasn't due to a lot of YAC.

Far from the worst starting Qb in the NFL. With a bunch of no name Wr's he did a lot better than any Qb the dolphins have had since Marino.

Exactly right, that's why his stats are diminished even further, because they were helped out very much so by YAC.

High comp% - byproduct of many short passes.

Qb rating (in Chad's case) - also a byproduct of the short passing game.

YPA - byproduct of the YAC from those short passes.

When all that is taken into consideration you are left with 19 touchdowns, 2 from the wildcat. Jeff Garcia could do that. He's not an MVP.

Believe me, I watched the fins a lot last year. I do every year.

Lol dude get over it stats aren't everything, they just clearly help you in this situation because guess what...Pennington played 3 more games than Trent did!! OMG Pennington should have better numbers. Edwards got hurt and he's still a developing qb. Can't wait to see the stat comparison after this year..

Maybe you should get your facts straight..

Of course he has better stats, Edwards sucks.

Fin fan in iraq.. What don't you get about Pennington played three more games than Trent? Like what's your deal? It's obvious he should have better stats. That's almost a quarter of the season.
Then why the hell did Trent have more INT's if he played 3 less games? Please hit me with some more non factual garbage so I can make light of all this.

I'm not saying Edwards would have equal or better stats than Pennington, I'm saying they would probably be similar, definitely comparable. That's my point.

You guys want to see Chad as this MVP type QB but he's not. You trash Edwards and then say how good Pennington is, but Edwards would have finished with comparable stats, all be it more interceptions, but fairly comparable.

I'm not saying Trent is great the way you are saying Pennington is MVP worthy, when he is not. I can recognize that 19 touchdowns from the quarterback position is not worthy of the mvp. I believe two of those touchdowns came on trick plays out of the wildcat.

Yes he had high comp% and a good QB rating, because he threw so many short passes. He completed a lot of check-downs and LOS passes. He's definitely not a playmaker at the qb position and that's what you have to be to win the MVP.

That's why I say Chad is one of the worst starters in the league. Because you could get almost any veteran journeyman qb to do what he does.
No, that would be Offensive Player of the Year. MVP stands for Most Valuable Player, since it's apparent you don't know what that stands for. Pennington led our team from worst to first. He was a leader both on and off the field, and led us to a division title by being smart with the football. That's why he was second place in MVP voting.

Now it's pretty obvious to me that you know the Dolphins are better than the Bills and are on the way up, unlike the Bills. I can clearly see that in the way you post opinions that you know aren't true. Some people, as yourself have no life so you troll other team's boards spitting non factual garbage in an attempt to piss people off. It's obvious that you like what our team is doing, but you're a Bills fan so you can't admit it. Just letting you know, I understand buddy, it's ok to tell us how you really feel, we won't hate you any less :hump:

Back
Top Bottom