LMFAO at Andy Levitre!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LMFAO at Andy Levitre!!

A fluke is a team starting the season 5-1 and talking playoffs only to be exposed and go 2-8 the rest of the way. A talented team is a team who can recover from an 0-2 start to go 11-3 the rest of the year and win the division title, dethroning the Patriots.

Anybody who thinks last year was a fluke is dense. If you want a fluke year, look at 2007, not 2008. That year happened because of injuries, and extremely poor coaching.

To think the Bills are better then Miami is laughable. Who is your coach again? Dick "one winning season ever" Jauron.
Who is your coach again? Oh yeah, a no name..

You didn't dethrone the Patriots lol. You dethroned a starving shell of their real selves. Come back to reality.

1-15 is a lot more conducive to the talent you have on the fins than 11-5 haha. You are such a homer Nublar you guys are a bunch of overachieving no names that got lucky in a fluke year. Who are your impact players? Try to type names in without laughing or being embarrassed.

And anyone who calls it a fluke is dense?? Clearly a foolish statement. An overwhelming majority of all football fans think/know you guys were a fluke. Enjoy your moment in the sun because it's already over. You got melted by Baltimore and it's over. The blueprint of your team, you know, win ugly with no talent and pray a couple of our tricks go for touchdowns, yeah, that's a proven failure now.

And like the guy above me said the only reason you beat Buffalo the first game is because McGee was hurt and it made Ginn look like something other than a top-10 bust for the first time in his entire career. You didn't torch our secondary haha.

Also, when Edwards fumbled trying that qb sneak where he was standing upright and holding the ball over the pile like he was on the goaline or something, that was probably the play that changed the game in Miami's favor.

Our qb got concussed last year and we lost a lot of games because of it. If Trent and the receivers can stay healthy Miami is doomed. The bills will look down and step over the fins while wearing gator shoes..

Nobody is afraid of Miami, nobody respects Miami. So just wake up guys. You aren't even close to how good you think you are. In fact, you are much worse.

I give up dude....we bring actual stats, you bring opinions. There is no arguing ignorance....it's bliss right?

Since you did bring up one fact I guess I can address that, Ginn put up 175 yards on an injured McGee....why wasn't your coach smart enough to take him out of the game? Or is your depth that sorry that nobody else could do better.

If you want to discuss no talent...look at your O-line, there is no talent....Kevin Vicherson actually looked like Albert Haynesworth!

Im glad nobody is afraid of us, or respects us. Should allow the "fluke" to keep on going if nobody pays attention to us.

Who is your coach again? Oh yeah, a no name..

You didn't dethrone the Patriots lol. You dethroned a starving shell of their real selves. Come back to reality.

1-15 is a lot more conducive to the talent you have on the fins than 11-5 haha. You are such a homer Nublar you guys are a bunch of overachieving no names that got lucky in a fluke year. Who are your impact players? Try to type names in without laughing or being embarrassed.

And anyone who calls it a fluke is dense?? Clearly a foolish statement. An overwhelming majority of all football fans think/know you guys were a fluke. Enjoy your moment in the sun because it's already over. You got melted by Baltimore and it's over. The blueprint of your team, you know, win ugly with no talent and pray a couple of our tricks go for touchdowns, yeah, that's a proven failure now.

And like the guy above me said the only reason you beat Buffalo the first game is because McGee was hurt and it made Ginn look like something other than a top-10 bust for the first time in his entire career. You didn't torch our secondary haha.

Also, when Edwards fumbled trying that qb sneak where he was standing upright and holding the ball over the pile like he was on the goaline or something, that was probably the play that changed the game in Miami's favor.

Our qb got concussed last year and we lost a lot of games because of it. If Trent and the receivers can stay healthy Miami is doomed. The bills will look down and step over the fins while wearing gator shoes..

Nobody is afraid of Miami, nobody respects Miami. So just wake up guys. You aren't even close to how good you think you are. In fact, you are much worse.
lol. There is no sense arguing with you. You are so out of touch with reality it is scary.

You want impact players on the Dolphins? How about Jason Taylor, Joey Porter, Jake Long, Ronnie Brown and Chad Pennington to name a few. You might remember that JT was the DPOY just three years ago. Porter led the AFC in sacks last season and made the Pro Bowl. Jake Long, our ROOKIE left tackle manhandled the competition in route to a Pro Bowl season. Ronnie Brown became a household name and went to his first Pro Bowl. Despite what you think, Pennington had an amazing year and finished second in the league MVP voting. That is right, that QB you think is so horrible, came in SECOND in MVP voting.

"An overwhelming majority of all football fans think/know you guys were a fluke."

Any talk like that is mostly coming from Patriots, Jets and Bills fans. You know, the people who don't want to admit that an AFC East foe is better then their own team.

You keep talking about how the Bills are going to just step over Miami this season. If a Bills team that has gone 7-9 the past few seasons were somehow able to make the playoffs(extremely doubtful) would you consider that a fluke season? How could it be anything else?

Go ahead a doubt us, teams did last year and we proved them wrong. Go ahead and think we were a fluke, over look us. Just don't don't be shocked when you are on the losing end again in a game against the Dolphins.

I am done arguing with you, because it is apparent that you are stuck in a fantasy world. The FACTS are that Miami is in fact back and for real, they earned their division title last season, and the road to the 2009 AFC East title goes through Miami.

Buffalo made no real improvements besides signing the ego named Owens. You have no offensive line and Edwards is a below average quarterback. Not to mention you will be without your starting running back for the first 3 games of the season. The Bills will be lucky to even get close to matching their 7-9 record from a year ago.

Get ready, Miami is about to have another "fluke" season as they will be in the hunt for the division title all season. In fact, I do think Miami wins it again. Buffalo will be battling the Jets for 4th place in the division.

I was actually putting Buffalo ahead of the jets due to their QB woes...but after seeing the Bills O-line against a very simple scheme the Titans were running, I'd have to say they will definately be dead last in the division. The Jets, Pats, and dolphins D will eat their line alive.

lol. There is no sense arguing with you. You are so out of touch with reality it is scary.

You want impact players on the Dolphins? How about Jason Taylor, Joey Porter, Jake Long, Ronnie Brown and Chad Pennington to name a few. You might remember that JT was the DPOY just three years ago. Porter led the AFC in sacks last season and made the Pro Bowl. Jake Long, our ROOKIE left tackle manhandled the competition in route to a Pro Bowl season. Ronnie Brown became a household name and went to his first Pro Bowl. Despite what you think, Pennington had an amazing year and finished second in the league MVP voting. That is right, that QB you think is so horrible, came in SECOND in MVP voting.

"An overwhelming majority of all football fans think/know you guys were a fluke."

Any talk like that is mostly coming from Patriots, Jets and Bills fans. You know, the people who don't want to admit that an AFC East foe is better then their own team.

You keep talking about how the Bills are going to just step over Miami this season. If a Bills team that has gone 7-9 the past few seasons were somehow able to make the playoffs(extremely doubtful) would you consider that a fluke season? How could it be anything else?

Go ahead a doubt us, teams did last year and we proved them wrong. Go ahead and think we were a fluke, over look us. Just don't don't be shocked when you are on the losing end again in a game against the Dolphins.

I am done arguing with you, because it is apparent that you are stuck in a fantasy world. The FACTS are that Miami is in fact back and for real, they earned their division title last season, and the road to the 2009 AFC East title goes through Miami.

Buffalo made no real improvements besides signing the ego named Owens. You have no offensive line and Edwards is a below average quarterback. Not to mention you will be without your starting running back for the first 3 games of the season. The Bills will be lucky to even get close to matching their 7-9 record from a year ago.

Get ready, Miami is about to have another "fluke" season as they will be in the hunt for the division title all season. In fact, I do think Miami wins it again. Buffalo will be battling the Jets for 4th place in the division.
Nublar what planet are you on?? You don't have to be a fan of the AFCE to realize Miami was a one year wonder.

Dude I ask you to list an impact player and you name your left tackle, wow. That's because you have NO PLAYMAKERS. NONE! At all. Ronnie Brown is a household name because he's the face of the gimmick formation that gave you guys relevance. Jason Taylor was DPOY JUST three years ago? Ha! In a what have you done for me lately league Jason did nothing for the skins and looks like the defensive version of Brett Favre. Old and grasping at straws.

Anyone who watches the games or even plays fantasy football knows Ronnie Brown is the most overrated back in the league. He's an average back guys, he's had one thousand yard season lol. In comparison Lynch has been in the league 2 years and has two thousand yard seasons.

Buffalo made no real improvements besides signing the ego named Owens?? Ever heard of an oxymoron???

If Buffalo made the playoffs it wouldn't be a fluke because they aren't coming from 1-15. Every year they are in the playoff hunt until the last few weeks. They have a lot of talent. They have been underachieving. Owens. Edwards got hurt and Losman threw games down the toilet. How flukish would it be really for them to win 3 more games??

And you people that jump to conclusions after the first preseason game in 2009 ought to get your heads examined. Nobody cares how you think the four teams in the division will turn out when you base your decision on one preseason game.

Where is all this talent you keep speaking of? I don't see it.

I disagree. Bills and Jets will not be battling for 4th, Buffalo will have that locked up by week 8. :crazy:

Lynch...seriously? The guy was your feature back last season, where as miami ran a pretty much equal 2 back system and Brown still was 50 yards shy of 1000, and a better YPC average.

Owens....he has talent, he's also 36 and a complete mental case with a serious case of the drops at the best of times.

I will give you Evans, but thats about it.

The Bills problem is they have 0 pass rush, a questionable seconday, and ar mediocre at best in the LB corps.

The offense line is a rambling wreck, as displayed by the non-blitzing titans defensive line. You can call it the first preseason game all you want. But the preseason is for evaluating bubble players and working communication in packages....another 4 weeks of practice and small amounts of game time is not going to cure getting completely physically dominated. It just won't.

Lynch won't even be availible until week4. Not that he will be able to run much behind the line your fielding anyway. Owens and Evans are good, but Edwards again is mediocre at best, and behind that line, it will be a lot of 3 step drop and fire because he won't have time to sit in the pocket.

The no huddle needs a lot of work as well. None of your Qbs could get the play off before there were only 3 seconds left on the game clock, and ALWAYS used the same snap count!

Lynch...seriously? The guy was your feature back last season, where as miami ran a pretty much equal 2 back system and Brown still was 50 yards shy of 1000, and a better YPC average.

Owens....he has talent, he's also 36 and a complete mental case with a serious case of the drops at the best of times.

I will give you Evans, but thats about it.

The Bills problem is they have 0 pass rush, a questionable seconday, and ar mediocre at best in the LB corps.

The offense line is a rambling wreck, as displayed by the non-blitzing titans defensive line. You can call it the first preseason game all you want. But the preseason is for evaluating bubble players and working communication in packages....another 4 weeks of practice and small amounts of game time is not going to cure getting completely physically dominated. It just won't.

Lynch won't even be availible until week4. Not that he will be able to run much behind the line your fielding anyway. Owens and Evans are good, but Edwards again is mediocre at best, and behind that line, it will be a lot of 3 step drop and fire because he won't have time to sit in the pocket.

The no huddle needs a lot of work as well. None of your Qbs could get the play off before there were only 3 seconds left on the game clock, and ALWAYS used the same snap count!
If you watch the HoF game again, Levitre actually had a good game despite the one play where he got blown up and called out.

Lynch runs in a backfield tandem too. He's the focal point in ours like Brown is in yours. He will miss the first 3 games and still gain 1,000 yards. That's a horrible player right? One who gets 1k yards every year he's in the league.

Owens is old? That's all you got? If you expect Owens to score less than 10 touchdowns you are setting yourself up for pain.

Our secondary isn't weak. It's probably our second most talented and deep portion of our team next to the receiver position..

You are dogging on the no huddle because it ran down to three seconds in the preseason, haha. Not a delay of game, but we snapped it too late? When first and second stringers are playing at like 70%.... Did you see Mitchell out there? It looked like he was playing at 1/4 speed. Get a clue it's the preseason.

Lions were 5-0 last year is the preseason dude and their first units produced....in the preseason.

If the secondary is the 2nd most talented and deep part of the team you're in more trouble than I thought. If it's so good tell me why Ginn was roasting your injured Cb all day. Is it bc there was nobody else to come in that was any better or was it because your coach is just that dumb.....guess it could be both.

You don't even know what you're talking about dude our secondary is like 50 times better than yours.

How the hell should I know their reasoning for keeping a hurt McGee out there? Maybe they thought our best corner at 80% could handle Ginn. That didn't work. Ginn has had one good game in his entire career and it was while playing against an injured Mcgee. Yay 9th pick.

You don't even know what you're talking about dude our secondary is like 50 times better than yours.

How the hell should I know their reasoning for keeping a hurt McGee out there? Maybe they thought our best corner at 80% could handle Ginn. That didn't work. Ginn has had one good game in his entire career and it was while playing against an injured Mcgee. Yay 9th pick.

that's cute....you have the injury excuse to fall back on for why Ginn torched you guys in the first game last year.

What is your excuse for why Bess was able to catch quick passes and get by McLovin every single time....grasping at air....every time.

Back
Top Bottom