LMFAO at Andy Levitre!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LMFAO at Andy Levitre!!

that's cute....you have the injury excuse to fall back on for why Ginn torched you guys in the first game last year.

What is your excuse for why Bess was able to catch quick passes and get by McLovin every single time....grasping at air....every time.
Wow he caught a bunch of 5 yard passes, he must be great. Just like Chad right?? One of the smartest qb's in the league because he can throw 5 yard passes. Play real football Dolphins.

Wow he caught a bunch of 5 yard passes, he must be great. Just like Chad right?? One of the smartest qb's in the league because he can throw 5 yard passes. Play real football Dolphins.

actually I think you missed the point....it wasn't that Bess or Pennington are great for being able to complete those passes....it was more to demonstrate how weak McLovin is for not being able to make a tackle.

Lol ill informed. What a joke. +17 turnover you guys will never, ever come close to that this year, pull your head out of the sand.

If you are crying about the injuries u suffered last year than you are going to cry me a river this year because Miami was one of the least injured teams last year, try and argue that. Be reasonable for crying out loud.

Lol we have a qb that can't get our receivers the ball? What a hypocritical statement. Pennington is one of the worst starters in the league. Try to argue that one too. And at least we have receivers to throw to, unlike the Miami Gimmicks.

I can appreciate you supporting your team and all. But, you are REALLY looking very ill informed.

Who came in 2nd in the NFL MVP award last year? It sure wasn't Trent Edwards was it?

Pennington might bot be Dan Marino. But, thankfully, he isn't Trent Edwards either.

Keep in mind, Buffalo DID have the better WRs even last year. But, Miami had the better passing game.

How did that happen if not for Pennington?

he really played poorly indeed...

the bills' offensive line clearly is the weakest in the AFCE, and probably in the 10 worst unit amongst the entire league...

they have a lot of good core players at some key positions, but it all starts in the trenches and they've got major holes on the oline and at DE (IMO) ...

And we all know it starts in the trenches anyway. Miami wasn't winning because of the Wildcat alone. Even the wildcat must be blocked properly. Miami also had a formidable D Line and LBs. Taylor is having an awesome camp in his return to Miami. Wake, Porter, JT and Crowder are going to give people fits with their pass rush this year.

The OL just got Donald Thomas back who missed the entire season last year. And since I am sure you don't know who is, just know that he is better than Long or Smiley in run blocking. Do try to watch him in a preseason game this year.

He has been out all offseason with a torn pectoral muscle. But, I'm sure you won't see him get blown up by a 2nd team DT. Actually, you are likely to see him knock down guys and make two blocks in one play. Miami also added one of the strongest centers in the NFL in Grove.

Miami will have a power run game this year that is second to none in the division. Injuries as with any team are the only thing that could prevent that. They will have 5 big strong guys across the front that can ALL run block very very well.

The same things can be said for the pass rush. Sean Smith has shown that he is going to be a huge body and a playmaker at the CB position. Will Allen is as good a CB as there is in the division as well.

Adding Gibril Wilson to the studly Yeremiah Bell at the safety position and we just might have one of the best secondary's in the NFL let alone the division.

Miami wasn't a fluke last year. And they are improved this year and have much more depth at several positions.

The Dolphins will get competition for the division from the Patriots I presume. I see the Bills pulling up the rear even behind the Jets. Although that will depend on who the QB is for the Jets and how they do. Either way, 7 wins is the tops for either of those teams the way I see it.

And we all know it starts in the trenches anyway. Miami wasn't winning because of the Wildcat alone. Even the wildcat must be blocked properly. Miami also had a formidable D Line and LBs. Taylor is having an awesome camp in his return to Miami. Wake, Porter, JT and Crowder are going to give people fits with their pass rush this year.

The OL just got Donald Thomas back who missed the entire season last year. And since I am sure you don't know who is, just know that he is better than Long or Smiley in run blocking. Do try to watch him in a preseason game this year.

He has been out all offseason with a torn pectoral muscle. But, I'm sure you won't see him get blown up by a 2nd team DT. Actually, you are likely to see him knock down guys and make two blocks in one play. Miami also added one of the strongest centers in the NFL in Grove.

Miami will have a power run game this year that is second to none in the division. Injuries as with any team are the only thing that could prevent that. They will have 5 big strong guys across the front that can ALL run block very very well.

The same things can be said for the pass rush. Sean Smith has shown that he is going to be a huge body and a playmaker at the CB position. Will Allen is as good a CB as there is in the division as well.

Adding Gibril Wilson to the studly Yeremiah Bell at the safety position and we just might have one of the best secondary's in the NFL let alone the division.

Miami wasn't a fluke last year. And they are improved this year and have much more depth at several positions.

The Dolphins will get competition for the division from the Patriots I presume. I see the Bills pulling up the rear even behind the Jets. Although that will depend on who the QB is for the Jets and how they do. Either way, 7 wins is the tops for either of those teams the way I see it.
Your views are skewed. You have one of the worst secondaries in the entire NFL if not the worst. And you think they are good? Allen should be a nickle back and that it and he's your best corner. Ouch. Come on...

Run game second to none in the division? How can you even say that with a straight face knowing that every team in the division has a multitude of good backs in each backfield?? Pure homerism.

Grove one of the strongest centers? Are we talking about the same guy? He's a versatile multi-positional player on the oline at best. One of those 6th spot rotational guys that can play different positions on the line if someone gets hurt. Instead of doing that, he'll start for you guys..

Everything you said is so overinflated with dolphin love it's really off base.

Jets will probably finish last in the division, with a close fight with the fins for that distinction.

he really played poorly indeed...

the bills' offensive line clearly is the weakest in the AFCE, and probably in the 10 worst unit amongst the entire league...

they have a lot of good core players at some key positions, but it all starts in the trenches and they've got major holes on the oline and at DE (IMO) ...
Can't really disagree with you based on last year. Our line sucked last year. It's yet to be seen if the line does have major holes.

Hopefully with Schobel playing this year and maybe if Maybin isn't a complete bust we might have some semblance of a pass rush.

Your views are skewed. You have one of the worst secondaries in the entire NFL if not the worst. And you think they are good? Allen should be a nickle back and that it and he's your best corner. Ouch. Come on...

Miami was 8th in the NFL in INTs last season. And that was before the addition of Smith, Wilson and Davis. Buffalo for the record was 27th. Who has the worst secondary?

Run game second to none in the division? How can you even say that with a straight face knowing that every team in the division has a multitude of good backs in each backfield?? Pure homerism.
The run game in case you didn't know, starts up front. Miami's starting OL was bulldozing opposing starting DLs in preseason with Donald Thomas in there last year. Losing him was a huge blow. The national media and fans outside of Miami just had no clue. Yet we won the division anyway.

Grove one of the strongest centers?
Grove was the first center chosen when he came out in 2004. So, where do you get the idea he is some marginal guy? He was benching 500 pounds already when he was in college btw.

So, yeah, I'd say he is one of the strongest centers in the NFL. Why do you think Parcells wanted him? And early reports in camp are that he is holding his own against the beefy Ferguson and dominates some of the weaker DTs.

So, yeah, get ready for a freight train called Miami's run game this year.

You better hope for Miami to get injuries up front. Otherwise, your DL is going to look bad when they play the Dolphins. :pop:

Your wasting your time....

Pennington: 3,653 yards, 19TD's 7 INT's. Yards per Attempt: 7.7

Edwards: 2,699 yards, 11TD's 10INT's. Yards per Attempt: 7.2

Funny how that weak arm and garbage wide recievers racked up almost 1000 more yards and a better yards per attempt....

The Qb comparison is not even close!

Like I said, I bring you stats and facts and you bring opinions that hold no weight...

As far as Maybin goes....the kid needed to stay in school an extra year. Rookie DE's rarely have any impact, and he is too small right now to compete. He added weight and really slowed his 40 time. He might be a good player in 2 or 3 years, but this year he is a non-factor.

Your wasting your time....

Pennington: 3,653 yards, 19TD's 7 INT's. Yards per Attempt: 7.7

Edwards: 2,699 yards, 11TD's 10INT's. Yards per Attempt: 7.2

Funny how that weak arm and garbage wide recievers racked up almost 1000 more yards and a better yards per attempt....

The Qb comparison is not even close!

Like I said, I bring you stats and facts and you bring opinions that hold no weight...

As far as Maybin goes....the kid needed to stay in school an extra year. Rookie DE's rarely have any impact, and he is too small right now to compete. He added weight and really slowed his 40 time. He might be a good player in 2 or 3 years, but this year he is a non-factor.
Lol dude get over it stats aren't everything, they just clearly help you in this situation because guess what...Pennington played 3 more games than Trent did!! OMG Pennington should have better numbers. Edwards got hurt and he's still a developing qb. Can't wait to see the stat comparison after this year..

Maybe you should get your facts straight..

Lol dude get over it stats aren't everything, they just clearly help you in this situation because guess what...Pennington played 3 more games than Trent did!! OMG Pennington should have better numbers. Edwards got hurt and he's still a developing qb. Can't wait to see the stat comparison after this year..

So, if Pennington played THREE less games, how did Trent throw THREE more INTs? Oh that's right, Penny is the better QB hands down, not even close.

I give you that Trent is a developing QB and shouldn't be expected to be in Penny's league yet.

But, you were the one who said Chad was one of the worst QBs in the league. So, we simply pointed out that Trent is even worse. And how does THAT make Buffalo's chances of winning the division better?

Enlighten us.

Stats arn't everything....they only help me in this situation....and yet you have been unable to produce 1 stat to support anything you've said.

You say Pennington is the worst starting QB in the league, yet Edwards is now "developing"...you need to get your facts straight.

Lol ill informed. What a joke. +17 turnover you guys will never, ever come close to that this year, pull your head out of the sand.

If you are crying about the injuries u suffered last year than you are going to cry me a river this year because Miami was one of the least injured teams last year, try and argue that. Be reasonable for crying out loud.

Lol we have a qb that can't get our receivers the ball? What a hypocritical statement. Pennington is one of the worst starters in the league. Try to argue that one too. And at least we have receivers to throw to, unlike the Miami Gimmicks.

First of all if you knew WTF you were talking about you wouldn't continue to call the wildcat a " Gimmick"... If has been an offensive scheme for decades but you need the right personel to make it work...
Not to mention the Dolphins use of the wildcat dimimished as the season wore on,,, genius!

How do you know what the Phins turn over ratio will be this season? LOL Miss Cleo.. :lol:

And trying to use the injury excuse for the reason your billys achieved a consecutive 7-9 season just shows why old DICK is still in buffalo!:up:

Yeah Penny is "one of the worst starters in the league but he out performed all 3 of your billy's :lol: qb's... And how is it that you fail to realize that you might have recievers to throw to but how in the heck will edwards be able to see them when he is constantly running for his life or picking his wussy butt up off the turf? WTF has edwards done? besides get knock unconcious?

Maybe you should worry about ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the question marks surroundING YOUR team before you embarrass yourself with lack of information about this team!
:D

Marino1983

Gee wonder why edwards got hurt?
Maybe part of the reason was because his O-Line sucked..
And his decision making was awful...

Now he has a revamped O Line with at least 2 rookies starting..

I hope his decision making has improved at least...

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom