Logo Leak? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Logo Leak?

CMD

You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
BEz9hsmCUAAMiHL-1.jpg

Logo on the table looks new :confused:

Someone in the Hartline extension thread noticed it

Edit: Oasis was the one who commented about it in the Hartline thread.

Yeah that was me...I feel like it looks different, no?

A little more aggressively shaped? Also the tail goes behind the sun.

Yeah that was me...I feel like it looks different, no?

A little more aggressively shaped? Also the tail goes behind the sun.

BEz9hsmCUAAMiHL-1.jpg
clear.gif

It's probably my imagination actually now that you posted the side-by-side. I think I'm being fooled by the angle of view. The tail/sun interaction is definitely different, but who knows. Maybe it's just a variant of the current logo.

It's probably my imagination actually now that you posted the side-by-side. I think I'm being fooled by the angle of view. The tail/sun interaction is definitely different, but who knows. Maybe it's just a variant of the current logo.

idk...the Dolphin definitely looks to be going more in a straight line rather than curving like our current one.

Dorsal phin looks shaped differently... and the Color patterns are definitely different.

Looks like a variant of the current logo TBH.

BEz9hsmCUAAMiHL-1.jpg
300pxDolphin_Stadiumsvg-1.png

looks a little similar, no?

The sun is not a hoop. So why is the dolphin jumping through the sun? Hmm.
Nonetheless...that's the leaked logo. Someone in the FO dropped the ball.

It's the same logo, except it's a two color rendition since the glass is only transparent or frosted.

It's the same logo, except it's a two color rendition since the glass is only transparent or frosted.

I don't think so. It might not be our new logo, but is definitely not our current logo. Why would they have the tail going under the sun instead of over it like our logo? Also, you can tell the logo in the picture is more straightened than our logo.

Too bad Chloe (from 24) isnt a Dolphins fan, we could get her to rotate that picture and get a full 360 degree look at that photo!

What's the original source of this photo? Thanks a lot.

What's the original source of this photo? Thanks a lot.

I'm not sure exactly. But Nublar posted it in the Brian Hartline extension thread, so he might know more about it.

There is NO WAY that the Miami FO, who are very sensitive to the speculation about the new logo are going to order a boardroom table before the official launch with it emblazoned three feet wide on the top. Oh, and then take photographs of their players signing contracts on it.

As "soft launches" of a new campaign go, that would be a pretty original new twist.

Back
Top Bottom