Logo Leak? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Logo Leak?

2013 Miami Dolphins News Miami Dolphins New Logo Partially Leaked?

While Hartline signs contract notice the table. Mod's combine with the one already out, didn't see it..thanks.

hcontract.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
clear.gif
clear.gif

looks a little similar, no?

no

Upon further review, thats our current logo. It's at an angle , so it's playing tricks on your eyes. all of the lines are the same as our current logo. Besides , i doubt that they are already ordering up new tables and decorating with the new logo. If so, somebody would have leaked it by now.

It definitely isn't the current logo because:

1. The tail goes through the sun rather than in front of it like in the current logo,
2. the new one looks thinner (less chunky) and longer,
3. Hartline cropped those parts out of the color version of this pic he posted.

To be honest, the slimmer look kinda reminds me of that evil eyed dolphin pick we've seen around here that I liked. I'd be happy if the only tweaks to our logo were these plus the evil eye ... although I'd be fine if the dolphin lost the helmet too.

Upon further review, thats our current logo. It's at an angle , so it's playing tricks on your eyes. all of the lines are the same as our current logo. Besides , i doubt that they are already ordering up new tables and decorating with the new logo. If so, somebody would have leaked it by now.

I just don't see the point of putting the tail under the sun. We've never had that in our logo's history and I've never seen anything online with it like that. It may be at an angle, but I can still see the Dolphin curving in our current logo anyway I look at it. I see the Dolphin in the picture more straight and even skinnier.

I really don't know if it is even our new logo, and some people here are saying it's just our current logo. If the organization wants to debunk the theory then it'd be as easy as snapping a photo of the table and putting it online. So I think if they just ignore this speculation it could very well mean we're looking at the new logo.

The fact Hartline cropped the picture is the big give-away - that is your new Miami Dolphins logo...

The fact Hartline cropped the picture is the big give-away - that is your new Miami Dolphins logo...

I have a feeling it's something new as well.

But, when you use instagram you have to crop the picture to a square. So, if we take the original photo and crop so that Hartline is the center that's what we get. That's just how instagram works.

Yep. That crossed my mind as well. It's the new logo...no question about it.

I just don't see the point of putting the tail under the sun. We've never had that in our logo's history and I've never seen anything online with it like that. It may be at an angle, but I can still see the Dolphin curving in our current logo anyway I look at it. I see the Dolphin in the picture more straight and even skinnier.

I really don't know if it is even our new logo, and some people here are saying it's just our current logo. If the organization wants to debunk the theory then it'd be as easy as snapping a photo of the table and putting it online. So I think if they just ignore this speculation it could very well mean we're looking at the new logo.

Dee said there would be a mix of modern and retro. Nothing in that photo resembles retro.

Back
Top Bottom