Logo Leak? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Logo Leak?

Glad that's cleared up. The waiting game continues...

Looks a bit different. We will see soon. It is not the exact logo we have now. Tail under sun. And the back part of the dolphin looks to be different.

Logo conspiracy theory#78 , debunked.:lol:

I told myself this offseason that I wasn't going to read too much into leaks and conspiracies and all that too. But c'mon, you gotta give me a break here. Tail under the sun? You're just setting yourself up for questions :lol:

It's damage control, why would they have some random new sharper logo that does not look like the current logo etched in glass on a custom desk. I bet that desk with glass cost 20K alone, that is the logo their just upset it got leaked without them presenting it first, thats my story and I'm sticking with it!

I told myself this offseason that I wasn't going to read too much into leaks and conspiracies and all that too. But c'mon, you gotta give me a break here. Tail under the sun? You're just setting yourself up for questions :lol:

I will give the dolphins credit for keeping it in the vault this far and no leaks.

Well Ben Volin just tweeted the new logo is the ugly up-turned tail. Of course they would pick the one the fans liked the least.

dolphins-1.jpg
It's damage control, why would they have some random new sharper logo that does not look like the current logo etched in glass on a custom desk. I bet that desk with glass cost 20K alone, that is the logo their just upset it got leaked without them presenting it first, thats my story and I'm sticking with it!

You think it's our new logo?

that angle the logo looks different from the one on the first page but it's definitely the same. I dont believe the Dolphin has jumped through the sun before, but I may be wrong and I can admit mistakes, it just looked so different and much sharper with Hartline next to it

Do you really think they'd have him sign the contract in front of the new logo accidentally?

Do you really think they'd have him sign the contract in front of the new logo accidentally?

Maybe. I personally hope that if we land Wallace that is what they do. Make it a combo deal. Then they can have the uniform unveil right before the draft.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Back
Top Bottom