Lol, former Dolphin Reagan Mauia involved in Manti Te'o fiasco | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lol, former Dolphin Reagan Mauia involved in Manti Te'o fiasco

zc1CD-1.jpg

LMAO

Sounds more hometown(Island) boys trying to cover for each other. meh

Ever think he ACTUALLY has lost someone from cancer? The only thing I don't agree with the OP about is his LOLs and the hilarity in this. This **** isn't funny. Nothing funny about faking cancer or having cancer. If there is a God hopefully Te'o and his family get to really suffer from cancer the way I have and countless of other people around the globe have. F this POS

Of course someone had to come through and mention God and wishing cancer on someone else. Yup that sounds about right and very logical.

Who cares the real scam is Te'o as a lb! The ND practice built this kid up like he was special and when he finally played against top talent he spent the night on his ass!

http://m.deadspin.com/5976734/cardinals-player-says-he-met-manti-teos-fake-dead-girlfriend

What a hilarious disaster this whole situation is, and I personally hate ND so I'm thrilled about it. I just wanted to post this here because I'm sure you all remember Mauia as the juggernaut in his YouTube video and Cam Cameron draft pick. IMO there is no way that Te'o and pals didn't orchestrate this whole thing (you'll feel the same way if you read the whole Deadspin story) and the NFL should have no use for this bag of excrement... Or anyone else from that horrible racist and hypocritical institution. Lol Nosuch Dame

I think Soliai and Samson Satele met her too

i dont understand the hate for ND.

#1 They are horribly overrated every single year by pollsters and fans alike. It seems like every NCAA FB pre season that I have to listen to their hordes of condescending Jesus freak fans bloviate about how great they are before they ultimately start to suck again. What's worse is that each and every time over the last 10+ years that they have managed to squeak out a BCS bowl worthy record against their craptastic schedule they get totally outclassed and demolished. See what LSU and Bama did to them when they played??
#2 Millions of silent Notre Dame fans crawled out of their holes this season in unbelievably annoying fashion, and now thanks to the embarrassment of the BCS title game and the Teo disaster they all have to crawl back in, which makes me happy.
#3 They (as an institution) possess absolutely none of the Catholic qualities and values that they claim to. They are the worst type of hypocrite and they make my blood boil.
Link http://m.jezebel.com/5976718/notre-...ring-their-history-of-ignoring-actual-victims

There is no doubt he lied about this whole situation, its just a question of to what degree. He said in an interview that they met and his father apparently said she came and visited them in HI which is obviously BS. IMO he was definitely involved from the beginning but who knows

Who cares the real scam is Te'o as a lb! The ND practice built this kid up like he was special and when he finally played against top talent he spent the night on his ass!

He only played poorly after he knew his fake girlfriend didn't die. If it can be arranged for him to get a new fake girlfriend and have him believe she died he may turn out to be a decent lb.

Ever think he ACTUALLY has lost someone from cancer? The only thing I don't agree with the OP about is his LOLs and the hilarity in this. This **** isn't funny. Nothing funny about faking cancer or having cancer. If there is a God hopefully Te'o and his family get to really suffer from cancer the way I have and countless of other people around the globe have. F this POS
Any chance you believe in the Old-Testament God?

I've read this ten times and I still don't understand what the hell is going on...he made up some BS about having a (fake) girlfriend, who then gets in a car wreck, then got cancer and died and he publicly used this as his motivation when playing ball??? WTF!?!

Now he claims to be the victim of a hoax, this guy just cost himself a ton of money....what a dillhole....

latest tweet

L K ‏@LennayKay

My statement: This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but I have been told by Alabama's offense that Manti Te'o is not real.

Te'o is a fake on and off the football field. Anyone that believe he had nothing to do with this scam , is being fooled by him again . N.D defending this dude just give me another reason to not like em ,alone with the '88 game against my Canes .

Back
Top Bottom