Lol, former Dolphin Reagan Mauia involved in Manti Te'o fiasco | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lol, former Dolphin Reagan Mauia involved in Manti Te'o fiasco

Cue Jeff Ireland

"Is, or has your fake momma ever been a ho...."

She did exist, Mauia actually met her apparently. But, Manti never met her nor talked to her over phone/skype/cam.

Mauia actually seen her before. Manti was apparently some joke by a group of guys that used her name and couldn't believe that this college star football player is actually falling for "her" and "it" being the joke. They probably laughed each time ESPN ran a segment about Mauia and his fake girlfriend.

If you believe that, then I got a bridge I wanna sell ya!

I gave up trying to understand this whole thing. Makes my head spin.

This has to be the most bizarre thing I've ever heard in my life.

Just watched Jeremy Schaap of ESPN tell Teo's story (he interviewed him for 2.5 hours), and Schaap explained it in such a way that, honestly I don't even care anymore. Jeremy sounded like he was speaking samoan for a moment. Let's all move on already and put this stuff behind us, ridiculous and who cares.

I am still trying to wrap my head around all the details on the article. Starting to believe this to be a big prank on the media and all football fans. Really does hurt Te'os draft stock though.

Back
Top Bottom