LOL @ Jets | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

The Jet's are a built to win now team...turning to Petty would send "the season's over" message and probably help lose the locker room.

Not necessarily. There's a chance Petty would be decent. Fitz met his ceiling last year. They should have made the playoffs at 10-6. Since that was last year and Fitz is back to being his usual self, they need fresh blood.

Three And Seven - mighty Jets, playoff bound have fallen. :lol:
I almost don't care about our game anymore. :sidelol:

But it was a shootout till the end - 6-9 :lol:

I would hope so, unless he looks completely lost which I don't think was the case yesterday.

I think they have to keep him at QB. 5 losses back of the WC spot with 6 to play means game over. They have to see what Petty can do.

I think they have to keep him at QB. 5 losses back of the WC spot with 6 to play means game over. They have to see what Petty can do.

They should. Wins and losses are irrelevant at this point. It's about evaluating talent for next year.

I had no problem with the game yesterday. Petty missed a few throws that could have made the game different. It was his first start, what are you gonna do? It happens. I just want the Jets to get a good luck at evaluating him before the season is over.

They should. Wins and losses are irrelevant at this point. It's about evaluating talent for next year.

I had no problem with the game yesterday. Petty missed a few throws that could have made the game different. It was his first start, what are you gonna do? It happens. I just want the Jets to get a good luck at evaluating him before the season is over.

Agreed. Maybe for your sake he could be a decent QB. If he does play the rest of the year he'll face NE twice. Those will be interesting tests.

Back
Top Bottom