Long leaves Rams - No deal | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long leaves Rams - No deal

I live right near St. Louis and have never been to Miami, but I can only imagine how much better it is.

ala dustin keller

but it does look as if long is trying to find any way possible to NOT go to the rams

I'm with you, I'm hoping Jake signs with Miami. It would be a heckuva signing and a well played game by Jeff Ireland if he does come back.

I think the wife will be the deciding factor. She's a star down here and there's no beaches in Ramville.

This needs to be resolved. Bring Long or Winston in so we can wrap up FA.

It's 74 and sunny out outside my backdoor. Hope the weather was crap in St Louis

It's 74 and sunny out outside my backdoor. Hope the weather was crap in St Louis
It's 50 here and I am looking at the snow topped Alps out my front window while watching the Ill vs Ind game. Have I mentioned how much I dislike this place? :lol:

Who the Hell would want to live in St. Louis!!! All they have is great Barbeque and High Crime!!! I'll admit though, the skirt in the family usually wins the "Where we gonna live argument". Lets see what happens next. IF Long does resign for anything in the $8M range it's a win for Miami.

There isn't any crime in the suburbs. The suburbs are wealthy, with your typical suburb sprawl. Not sure why people judge St.Louis by the down town inner city area. Nobody goes down there except for the Rams, Cardinals and Blues games. And East St. Louis is where the crime area is, and that's actually in Illinois across the river.

Sounds like Long wants to be a Ram, but the Rams aren't willing to pay him what he wants.

I honestly believe that from the beginning Ireland told Jake to go fetch what he could on the open market and bring it back to him. Ireland has said all along that he wants Jake here for the long term, he just wasn't going to grossly overpay for him. Jeff had a pretty good idea what Jake's market was and this whole situation is just a confirmation of what Ireland likely told Jake.

Back
Top Bottom