Long leaves Rams - No deal | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long leaves Rams - No deal

Cmon Jake!!! I still need to wear your jersey with pride!!!!

I just left St. Louis last week and I don't see how anyone would want to leave Miami for that place. I rode the arch and had some bbq then was ready to get back home to Miami. Literally all the trees there had no leaves and the weather was cold. I got off the plane at Ft. Lauderdale and all I see is green trees and great weather. I figured Jared Cook signing there was due to it being closer to Tennessee than Miami (culture wise)

Once again look at the ravens and pats olines. Only 1 man on either line getting paid over 4million a season. No olineman is worth more than 6 in todays game especially not one who has played "average" for the past two seasons and has gotten hurt in the last three. Even giving him 8 million is insane when you can draft a kid who specializes in zone blocking for 1 million in the second round.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

What would be great is if Long and Ireland already agreed to a deal and Jake and Jackie just went out there to jerk Fisher around for 3 days. ... I hate that guy...

Despite all of this drama. We are a better team with Jake, than without.
If the deal is reasonable I say do it.

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington
If I'm Jeff Ireland, I round up Pouncey, Incognito & Martin. And I bring all of them to airport to meet Jake Long when his flight arrives.

This is the first kinda confirmation I have heard that Long is indeed on his way back to Miami, and not somewhere else.. This is good news for those who want long to resign here

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington
If this was just about money, Jake would have made his decision. Ireland should focus on courtship. Show Long he's wanted. Go to the heart.

I agree with Darlington here. he is one of the only media guys that is getting things right with his twitter comments.

Mando keeps jumping the gun and making guesses

Back
Top Bottom