Long or dumerville | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long or dumerville

Long. I want Vernon to develop and I still think making RT better is this offseason's major goal.

Champions are built on great defenses, period. I may not be encyclopedic when it comes to football, but I know that defenses wins games.

Dumerville and Eric Winston.
Seriously though dumerville. Elite pass rusher to couple with wake. Makes this defensive scary.

Long, in order to be able to use the weapons we added we need to protect Tannehill!

Wake and Dumerville are hungry savages who feast on quarterbacks without a bit of mercy. By the time the QB plants his foot to throw, he will be on his back wondering what train(s) just ran over him. They will be losing yards instead of forging forward. I personally enjoy watching the defensive side of the ball rather than the offense.

I know I sound overly dramatic but the thought of having Dumerville is just awesome. :woot:

Dummerville is elite. Long is injury proned. If its an a or b choice I'd rather have dumerville

Dumervil would affect the scoreboard a lot more than Jake Long so if I had to choose one I would go with Dumervil. However, if I'm the Dolphins I sign both. They still have over $25 million of cap space left. Sign both, call it an offseason in free agency and then draft Tayvon Austin plus two corners in the 2nd round.

Who scares Brady more, Long or Dumerville?

Brady himself would not be able to give his answer because to him, after the snap, it'll be just a lightning fast blur. Both those runaway tanks bolting toward him will rattle him to the bone. He will lay a brick when both are lined up behind his o-line. The PAIN of defeat will feel quite real to Brady after the game. He will fear them both.

I saw both, and draft a WR at 12. Wallace alone will not be much help he will get double teamed on every play. Sorry but Hartline is not going to be able to pick up the slack like we want. We will need another good WR.

As much as Id like to see Long back, you have to go with Elvis here, no question about it. Elvis, Wake, Vernon, Soliai, Starks, Ellerbe, Wheeler lining up in that front seven would make any QB crap their pants! With that type of pressure on a QB, it really would help our secondary out.

Back
Top Bottom