Long or dumerville | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long or dumerville

Long. I don't have any faith in Jon Martin playing LT. I do however have confidence in Olivier Vernon's development.

not even close................ DUMERVILLE!!!

Long also gives our young QB time to throw those long passes to Wallace, and we've invested a lot in Wallace already. No brainer.

NO BRAINER? long was NEVER a good pass blocker, thats been his weekness. and now? its a LIABILITY!!

he allowed 7 sacks last year and had tanny taking LOTS of big hits and running for his life. if he was a a guy who could give qb's time to throw, he would have already been signed to a HUGE, long term deal by another team, or, we would have franchised him.

jake is an injury bug, he is one of those guys, like bosseli, whos big body cant take the nfl athletic moves and pounding. he is breaking and it will only get worse!! paying him wont change that, with more money or less money.

sign dumerville and get a tackle in the draft with one of our second or third round choices.

not even close................ DUMERVILLE!!!

I totally agree. Don't even believe some saying Long. Dumerville with Wake would make are defense a force for years.
Our front 7 would be insane, having avg CB would not be an issue.

Pick up Oline in draft and a FA pickup. Martin isn't as good as a healthy Jake, but Jake isn't worth the money...and honestly, he's not the probowl LT he once was.

I'd take the pass rushing DE that we need in a bad way and let Long walk. Wow, our front 4 would be awesome
Wake-Soliai-Starks-Dumer with Odrick and Vernon rotating

We have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds so you go corner, ot,og,te and corner and look out patsies

Ozzy rules!!

I'd take the pass rushing DE that we need in a bad way and let Long walk. Wow, our front 4 would be awesome
Wake-Soliai-Starks-Dumer with Odrick and Vernon rotating

We have 5 picks in the first 3 rounds so you go corner, ot,og,te and corner and look out patsies

Ozzy rules!!

That front four could seriously be a pro bowl starting 4

Dumervil. I don't even have to think about it.

Dumervil doesn't have the injury history, we need someone opposite Wake still (Vernon won't be "the guy" for at least another year...if ever), and Long just hasn't looked good even when "healthy". But, don't be surprised if we draft an LT in the 1st.

Back
Top Bottom