Losman Struggling | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Struggling

Losman looked horrible in the scrimmage vs the Pack....its only a matter of time before he tanks

Predaphin said:
Losman looked horrible in the scrimmage vs the Pack....its only a matter of time before he tanks

What are you talking about!!?!?

He had some good plays and some bad plays, but he looked far from horrible...

I love reading Dolphins assessments of Losman, they fear his potential.

Predaphin said:
6 of 11 for 67 yards. Not horrible. Certainly not good. But they only ran two series, the rest was all redzone work. It's just a scrimmage. But hey he's averaging more than 10 yards per completion.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You're a Bills fan. You only get to talk smack on the Bengals forum.
Just an observation. The Bengals were yet another team that had a better record than Miami last year.

Vessel17 said:
Just an observation. The Bengals were yet another team that had a better record than Miami last year.

yea, the bengals are better than you guys

Justasportsfan said:
that would prove that you're the only one who is stupid enough to think that Wanny is in the same level as MArv.

Name HOF coaches that lead their team to four straight sb's. You aren't gonna find many. While you harp on the losing side of thigs you don't even have a case that Wanny took his team to 1 sb. NOt ONE. DUH!!!!

So why did BB win a sb w/ lesser talent than Wanny? Because WAnny was an idiot. Wanna go as your fellow finfans? The majority whether it's finfans or other cannot be wrong compared to your sole opinion.

Name me another coach that had 6 potential HOF players (Kelly, Lofton, Thomas, Reed, Hull, Smith) and couldn't win the SB. Chuck Noll had HOF quality talent and won 4. Shula had fewer HOFers and won 2. JJ had fewer future HOFers and won two (against Levy and the Bills).

Vessel17 said:

Yeah but only the Bills can rival them for franshise futility

He'll be alright. It takes time to learn an offense and get accustomed to being a pro.

Losman7 said:
What are you talking about!!?!?

He had some good plays and some bad plays, but he looked far from horrible...

I love reading Dolphins assessments of Losman, they fear his potential.

I thought Losman looked pretty good for a rookie. They ran quick passes for him which is always a good idea to build up his confidence.

I thought he looked a little shaky on the deep balls but that could be a case of jitters

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Name me another coach that had 6 potential HOF players (Kelly, Lofton, Thomas, Reed, Hull, Smith) and couldn't win the SB. Chuck Noll had HOF quality talent and won 4. Shula had fewer HOFers and won 2. JJ had fewer future HOFers and won two (against Levy and the Bills).
There's no denying there aren't much , but you haven't come up w/ any reason or any logic as to how Wanny is in Marv's level. Nothing. Wanny has never made sb, he has a losing record as a HC, drove 2 franchises to the ground, became one of the most hated coaches on both teams he coached. Fired w/ one and quit before he would've gotten fired.

In your brain they are equal. :lol: Keep making yourself look like an idiot. It just proves how stupid you are. Anyone who thinks that Wanny is equal to MArv needs his head examined. All alone in his opinion. :crazy:

IMO, Marv was one of the best coaches in the last 20 years.

Justasportsfan said:
There's no denying there aren't much , but you haven't come up w/ any reason or any logic as to how Wanny is in Marv's level.

I laid it out perfectly for you. You just refuse to see it. You admit that there is not another coach in the history of the NFL that had as much talent as Levy and still failed to win the SB. That is all that needs to be said. You can compare the records of Levy and Wanny all you want, but you cannot escape the fact that Levy had more talent to work with and still FAILED.

The measure of a coach is what he does with the talent he has and Levy set the standard for doing less with more. There is no excuse for the zero SB titles from that team. He was handed a team loaded with talent. They were extremely fortunate with injuries. Kelly, Reed, Thomas, Lofton, Smith, Talley, etc, etc all stayed relatively healthy during the SB runs. In all of the SBs they were outcoached.

That is the sad legacy of the Bills. The best they were ever going to be turned out to be not good enough.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I laid it out perfectly for you. You just refuse to see it. You admit that there is not another coach in the history of the NFL that had as much talent as Levy and still failed to win the SB. That is all that needs to be said. You can compare the records of Levy and Wanny all you want, but you cannot escape the fact that Levy had more talent to work with and still FAILED.

The measure of a coach is what he does with the talent he has and Levy set the standard for doing less with more. There is no excuse for the zero SB titles from that team. He was handed a team loaded with talent. They were extremely fortunate with injuries. Kelly, Reed, Thomas, Lofton, Smith, Talley, etc, etc all stayed relatively healthy during the SB runs. In all of the SBs they were outcoached.

That is the sad legacy of the Bills. The best they were ever going to be turned out to be not good enough.

Are you origninally from Buffalo, or did you move there?

Back
Top Bottom