Losman Struggling | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Struggling

Justasportsfan said:
Thanks for proving me right for everyone new to see. YOU're still the HOMEr from a year ago. :goof: You were all alone in your opinion THEN and I'm pretty sure you still are unless there are newb homers that signed up recently.

I didn't see you dispute a single point made about Marv... game, set, match. You lose.

Back to the original point of this thread:

Losman's youth and inexperience is evident the moment he sets foot on the practice field at the Bills' training camp at St. John Fisher College. You see a bit of uncertainty and hesitation as he drops back in the pocket. You see a quarterback whose speed and athleticism defined his collegiate career at Tulane and who still seems a little more comfortable with running than throwing. You don't see a commanding presence or take-charge personality that is normally associated with his position.

What Losman doesn't show is an appreciable amount of playmaking. True, it is very early in the process, but it's only natural to look for signs that he is, indeed, ready for the challenge of sitting behind the wheel.

No commanding presence, no appreciable amount of playmaking.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Those kind of comments about the Fins from a well known fin homer would have you talking smack all day. So suck on that.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I didn't see you dispute a single point made about Marv... game, set, match. You lose.

what's there to dispute? All you did was make yourself look stupid, as always. Marv may have been fired but he never quit on his team like that loser Wanny. Marv is in the HOF your boy Wanny is in the Hall of Shame.

Keep trying to defend Wanny. You're the only idiot who's trying, then again you're too stupid to notice.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
:

Those kind of comments about the Fins from a well known fin homer would have you talking smack all day. So suck on that.
who cares. You talk **** like you did last year and ended sticking your foot up your mouth and then hibernate. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
what's there to dispute? All you did was make yourself look stupid, as always. Marv may have been fired but he never quit on his team like that loser Wanny. Marv is in the HOF your boy Wanny is in the Hall of Shame.

Keep trying to defend Wanny. You're the only idiot who's trying, then again you're too stupid to notice.

No need to defend the coach of a team that outperformed yours. You're a Bills fan. You only get to talk smack on the Bengals forum.

Name me another coach that had 6 potential HOF players (Kelly, Lofton, Thomas, Reed, Hull, Smith) and couldn't win the SB. Chuck Noll had HOF quality talent and won 4. Shula had fewer HOFers and won 2. JJ had fewer future HOFers and won two, against Levy and the Bills.

Face it. Marv will go down in history as the biggest SB loser coach of all time. HOF talent and NOTHING to show for it. Too F'n funny. :rofl3:

Justasportsfan said:
who cares. You talk **** like you did last year and ended sticking your foot up your mouth and then hibernate.

We covered that already. You are redundant and stupid.

Keep running away from the theme of the thread. Typical JustaLoser....

Oh, and the Fins had a better year than the Bills last year... :rofl3:

Mod: You crossed the line. See you in 24.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
We covered that already. You are redundant and stupid.:
I am not the one saying Wanny was better than Marv and then backtracks to saying they are equals. So tell me who's stupid?

You do not become the butt of all jokes and get demoted to the college ranks is you are a HOFer or in Marv's level. If I were to start a poll you'd lose you idiot.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
No need to defend the coach of a team that outperformed yours. You're a Bills fan. You only get to talk smack on the Bengals forum.

Name me another coach that had 6 potential HOF players (Kelly, Lofton, Thomas, Reed, Hull, Smith) and couldn't win the SB. Chuck Noll had HOF quality talent and won 4. Shula had fewer HOFers and won 2. JJ had fewer future HOFers and won two, against Levy and the Bills.

Face it. Marv will go down in history as the biggest SB loser coach of all time. HOF talent and NOTHING to show for it. Too F'n funny. :rofl3:
Look who couldn't stick to the topic of the thread. Marv may be a biggest sb loser, but Wanny couldn't even get there. He was a loser as a coach of the Bears and a loser as a coach of the fins. He also has a losing record as a HC you idiot.

He quit on his team :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
I am not the one saying Wanny was better than Marv and then backtracks to saying they are equals. So tell me who's stupid?

You do not become the butt of all jokes and get demoted to the college ranks is you are a HOFer or in Marv's level. If I were to start a poll you'd lose you idiot.

There you go with your dumbâss poll suggestion again. Why not debate the facts rather than spew nonsense.

Why didn't you answer my question? Could it be because you know the answer but don't like it?

Name me another coach that had 6 potential HOF players (Kelly, Lofton, Thomas, Reed, Hull, Smith) and couldn't win the SB. Chuck Noll had HOF quality talent and won 4. Shula had fewer HOFers and won 2. JJ had fewer future HOFers and won two (against Levy and the Bills).

The true measure of coaching is how much they accomplish with the players they have. So answer or STFU.

Justasportsfan said:
Look who couldn't stick to the topic of the thread. Marv may be a biggest sb loser, but Wanny couldn't even get there. He was a loser as a coach of the Bears and a loser as a coach of the fins. He also has a losing record as a HC you idiot.

He quit on his team :lol:

Didn't you point out that Marv quit?

Losman7 said:
And how are your Qb's doing in practice? From what I hear, they are basically "out-sucking" each other.

And whats the camp report on that hot new RB you have...?....oh???...I hadn't heard...Bwahahahahaha!

:lol: phins fans are just so jealous and hopin wefail, its sad... they just cant seem to see that we are obviously a much better team with a much better Qb than touchy feely

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Didn't you point out that Marv quit?
he retired. there's a difference dumba$$. Wanny would've been fired AGAIN and you know it. :goof:

Mod edit: There are about 5 violations on this page alone and you know better. Bye. See you in 24 hours.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
There you go with your dumbâss poll suggestion again. Why not debate the facts rather than spew nonsense..
that would prove that you're the only one who is stupid enough to think that Wanny is in the same level as MArv.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Why didn't you answer my question? Could it be because you know the answer but don't like it?.
Name HOF coaches that lead their team to four straight sb's. You aren't gonna find many. While you harp on the losing side of thigs you don't even have a case that Wanny took his team to 1 sb. NOt ONE. DUH!!!!

FinfanInBuffalo said:
The true measure of coaching is how much they accomplish with the players they have. So answer or STFU .
So why did BB win a sb w/ lesser talent than Wanny? Because WAnny was an idiot. Wanna go as your fellow finfans? The majority whether it's finfans or other cannot be wrong compared to your sole opinion.

Back
Top Bottom