Losman Struggling | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Struggling

Justasportsfan said:
When Marv was the HC he was facing HOF HC's while Wanny only had a young BB to face. :shakeno:

Do you even believe the things you type? Hasn't BB proved that he is one of the alltime great coaches? He has 3 SB rings!!!!!

Justasportsfan said:
Your nos. are only credible when both coaches are facing the same set of players and coaches.

Apparently this is only true when your arguments are shot down. So if you can't compare the performances of the two coaches, you cannot claim that Levy is better.

Justasportsfan said:
Now Dave is the only coach during his era to be out of a job in the NFL. :rofl3: :rofl3:

WTF? I can name many former HCs from Dave's era. WTF are you trying to say?

Justasportsfan said:
Answer my question, who made those players a cohessive unit and called the plays on the field, Polian?

No, Levy is 100% responsible for the underperformance on the field.

Keep repeating this to yourself: Championship caliber talent, but no championships.

The more I think about it, the funnier it gets. A ton more talent got the Bills 3 more victories. Big fat hairy deal.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
No, Levy is 100% responsible for the underperformance on the field.

Keep repeating this to yourself: Championship caliber talent, but no championships.
Thanks for admitting it. Marv made the talent a cohessive unit that went to 4 sb's and eventually went to the HOF.

Wanny had the best talent and instead of building on it, he ran the team to the ground for the seond time and out of enbarrassment, abandoned the team he built and ran to college in shame because he hasn't even rpoven he is fit to be a HC. DC he was good, HC coach he was a HUGE failure

Thanks for playing. You lose by your admitance. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Of ycourse you can't see it. You were talking about Levy having better talent during his time and Wanny had the best talent when he was handed the team and yet he ran it to the ground while Levy brought that talent to 4 sb's :lol:

BTW, the Fins did not have the best talent in the AFC in 2000. Where do you come up with this crap?

Justasportsfan said:
Thanks for admitting it. Thanks for playing. You lose by your admitance. :lol:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Can't you read?

I stated he was responsible for their UNDERPERFORMANCE. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

He took the best talent in the league and LOST 4 SBs with it.

You are hillarious.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
The more I think about it, the funnier it gets. A ton more talent got the Bills 3 more victories. Big fat hairy deal.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
Marv face 3 HOF heacoaches in the sb's. Wanny faced only 1 in BB who was coming off a failed job w/ the browns. Wanny couldn't get his team to an AFC chamionship. :lol:

Marv faced HOF coaches....

BB , Herman edawrds and the newbie Mularkey faced the lowly Wanny. See the difference? :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
BTW, the Fins did not have the best talent in the AFC in 2000. Where do you come up with this crap?
Not only am I talking about 2000. He also had Sutain and Madison ,RW and still couldn't get the fins past the first rd. :lol:

His insisting on Fielder and not fixing the O shows you what kind of coach he is.

Marv could've taken that talent to the sb. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Marv face 3 HOF heacoaches in the sb's. Wanny faced only 1 in BB who was coming off a failed job w/ the browns. Wanny couldn't get his team to an AFC chamionship. :lol:

Marv faced HOF coaches....

BB , Herman edawrds and the newbie Mularkey faced the lowly Wanny. See the difference? :lol:

First of all JJ is not a HOF coach.
BB is a better coach than Parcells or Gibbs.
The Dolphins play against more that 3 teams per season.
Wanny has beaten teams coached by Parcels.

:confused:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
First of all JJ is not a HOF coach.
BB is a better coach than Parcells or Gibbs.
The Dolphins play against more that 3 teams per season.
Wanny has beaten teams coached by Parcels.

:confused:
Are you impying that JJ won't be there? Marv has beaten Parcells team too.
FinfanInBuffalo said:
News flash for you. Levy was 6-10 in his last year. Wanny's team finished 4-12. Thats pretty similar too.

Am I going too fast for you?:
After making it to 4 sb's. Wanny never even got past the first rd and yet he went 4-12. :lol: Am I going too fast for you? :rofl3:

Justasportsfan said:
Not only am I talking about 2000. He also had Sutain and Madison ,RW and still couldn't get the fins past the first rd. :lol:

His insisting on Fielder and not fixing the O shows you what kind of coach he is.

Marv could've taken that talent to the sb. :lol:

He was almost as successful as Levy with far, far, far less talent.

Justasportsfan said:
Wanny never even got past the first rd

You keep making this false statement over and over again. I'm tired of correcting you.

This kind of blatant disregard for FACTS makes debating with you tedious.

I'm done.....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You keep making this false statement over and over again. I'm tired of correcting you......
Okay he never made it to the AFC championship.Happy now?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I'm done.....
I'm not surprised, even you don't believe that Wanny is equal to Marv. Only an idiot would believe that. I know you were trying to argue for the sake of arguing. You can be my Beeeyotch anytime ;)

Maybe you guys should just "agree to disagree." Marv is the only HC to take a team to four consecutive SB's. Wanny hopefully will do great in Pitt (they're my college team). In the pro's Wanny never really panned out. Finfan... you can think what you want but I don't think any football fan that really knows what they are talking about would agree with you.

If you want to blame someone for Buffalo's SB losses you look at the players, not Marv. Kelly passed the ball too much against the Giants. The defense kept giving up 3rd and shorts. Against Washington Kelly had 3 passes dropped in the endzone. Against Dallas twice maybe you can blame Marv, mainly on the defensive side. But you can't blame Marv's offensive coaching, Kelly was calling all the plays.

Back
Top Bottom