Losman Struggling | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Struggling

FinfanInBuffalo said:
That is wrong.

!
what is wrong? Thjat pcoaches don't get players based on his system. Oh well some better tell Saban that or Bellichick.

Justasportsfan said:
Read my link. It talks about how Marv together w/ Polian built the bills. It also screwes up what you know of how he was fired from the chiefs. Read Polian comments of Marv as well.

I DON'T CARE HOW THE TWO TEAMS GOT THEIR TALENT. ONCE THE TALENT WAS THERE, IT IS THE COACHES JOB TO USE IT!!!!!!!

THE BILLS HAD WAY MORE TALENT AND WERE NOT IN TRANSITION!!!!!!!

Also, ow do you explain the drop off by the Bills after Polian left and the talent he acquired began to age? Did Marv get stupid?

So finally, you are backed into a corner and forced to evaluate the COACHING performances and you run away.......

I knew you couldn't stick to the discussion. That is always your final escape....

FinfanInBuffalo said:
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Dude, you are quoting from Levy's HOF bio.....
Haha! What else is there. Ther are quotes in there from Polian himself theat destryos your thought of Marv. Of course you're gonna attempt to discredit it and instead go w/ your OPINION instead of FACTS.

What was the bears record when Wanny left?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Just answer the question. How much better?

It was way better because Levy had the ability to build a team w/ better talent which is his job. Wanny didn't have that ability, he ran the bears to the groun and he ran the fins to the ground without even winning an AFC title.

Can't you see the difference?

Justasportsfan said:
what is wrong? Thjat pcoaches don't get players based on his system. Oh well some better tell Saban that or Bellichick.

SABAN IS ALSO THE GM!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Bellichick has control in NE with support from Pioli. Coaches do not draft or sign players in FA.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I DON'T CARE HOW THE TWO TEAMS GOT THEIR TALENT. ONCE THE TALENT WAS THERE, IT IS THE COACHES JOB TO USE IT!!!!!!!

THE BILLS HAD WAY MORE TALENT AND WERE NOT IN TRANSITION!!!!!!!

Also, ow do you explain the drop off by the Bills after Polian left and the talent he acquired began to age? Did Marv get stupid?

So finally, you are backed into a corner and forced to evaluate the COACHING performances and you run away.......

I knew you couldn't stick to the discussion. That is always your final escape....

Of course you don't care how teams got their talent because it shows that Wanny didn't have the ability to build a great team. He inherited JT and Zach from Jimmy Johnson and eventually ran the team to the ground.

You are nitpicking what you want because it destroys your argument even though drafting and building teams is part of a HC's job.

The salary cap era came and Butler ran the cap to the ground. That's a fact.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
SABAN IS ALSO THE GM!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Just like wanny was, therefore had full control to draft and sign any player he wanted which explains Eddie Moore over Anquan Boldin. DUH!!!!!

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Bellichick has control in NE with support from Pioli.
Just like Marv w/ Pioli in Buffalo DUH!!!! read the link. There are quotes frompolian himself. Stop trying to run away from the link that are facts.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Coaches do not draft or sign players in FA.
they don't but who chooses them, the coaches and the GM's try to get them based on the coaches input no?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
What the hell was Levy doing at the time? Sleeping?
wait a minute, first you tell me coaches don't sign players and then you're asking me what Levy was doing? You're contradicting yourself.

The link proves to everyone that you have nothing but opinion and run away from facts.

:0wned: again and again! :lol:

LET ME know when you have facts instead of opinions. I wonder when some finfan will come up w/ "HOw WANNY RUINED THE FINS "

It won't be long

"HOW WANNY RUINED PITTS" :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
Just like wanny was, therefore had full control to draft and sign any player he wanted which explains Eddie Moore over Anquan Boldin. DUH!!!!!

Just like Marv w/ Pioli in Buffalo DUH!!!! read the link. There are quotes frompolian himself. Stop trying to run away from the link that are facts.

they don't but who chooses them, the coaches and the GM's try to get them based on the coaches input no?

From billszone.com:

Originally hired as director of pro personal on February 7, 1985. Named Bills GM in 1986. On October 31, 1987, Polian orchestrated one of the biggest trades in Bills history by acquiring linebacker Cornelius Bennett. In 1988, without the luxury of a first round pick, Polian drafted running back Thurman Thomas in the second round. Polian had expertly put the pieces together that would make the Bills a "championship caliber team," appearing in an NFL record, 4 straight Super Bowls. Because of his accomplishments, Bill Polian won the NFL Executive of the Year Award twice, in 1988 and in 1991.

Sadly, although they had championsip caliber talent, they have no NFL championship to show for it......

Justasportsfan said:
wait a minute, first you tell me coaches don't sign players and then you're asking me what Levy was doing? You're contradicting yourself.

I didn't contradict myself. I merely showed that the team crumbled after Polian left because POLIAN built the team.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
From billszone.com:

Originally hired as director of pro personal on February 7, 1985. Named Bills GM in 1986. On October 31, 1987, Polian orchestrated one of the biggest trades in Bills history by acquiring linebacker Cornelius Bennett. In 1988, without the luxury of a first round pick, Polian drafted running back Thurman Thomas in the second round. Polian had expertly put the pieces together that would make the Bills a "championship caliber team," appearing in an NFL record, 4 straight Super Bowls. Because of his accomplishments, Bill Polian won the NFL Executive of the Year Award twice, in 1988 and in 1991.

Sadly, although they had championsip caliber talent, they have no NFL championship to show for it......
So? Who chooses the Asst. coaches and runs the team on the field? The GM? :rofl3: :rofl3:

Based on you logic, Jimmy Johnson built the team Wanny had and how far did he go?Before you tell me that Marv had a better team, Why couldn't Wanny get his talent past the Pats who went on to win the sb w/ Antoine Smith when Wanny had RW , JT, ZACH etc. the fins had the best talent in the AFCE :roflamo:

He ran the team to 4-12 !!!!!!!!! :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom