Losman Struggling | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Struggling

Justasportsfan said:
Okay I'll rephrase that if it's makes you happy. Majority of football fans think he's worthy of a HOF.Happy now?

How many fans did you poll? How did you select your polling sample? What is your margin of error?

Continue to base your arguments on what you imagine everyone else to think and I will continue to shoot you down.

Justasportsfan said:
yeah because I asked if Wanny belongs ther and you answer w/ Marv.

There were three sentences in the reply.... I'm sure somewhere teachers from your past are quietly hanging their heads in shame.......

FinfanInBuffalo said:
How many fans did you poll? How did you select your polling sample? What is your margin of error?

Continue to base your arguments on what you imagine everyone else to think and I will continue to shoot you down.
I didn't have to poll. I just looked at how he was voted in the HOF without and resistance plus the respect of even finfans. I'd prove it to you but you already admitted you woul;dn't show up unless we did it your lame way.

Finfans respect Marv more than they do Wanny I don't even have to ask unless you want me to. :D.

Okay let me ask you one last question.

Considering all the sb appearance or lack of it , playofff records , regualr season wins etc. who was a better all around headcoach, Marv or Wanny?

zachseau13 said:
Wasn't this thread, at some point, about Losman?
I know, I just like making Wannyfan look like a fool. :D. I'm having fun.

Anyone who thinks Wanny is equal to Marv is obviously :crazy:

Justasportsfan said:
Considering all the sb appearance or lack of it , playofff records , regualr season wins etc. who was a better all around headcoach, Marv or Wanny?

I consider them to be about equal.

Let me ask you this. Which team had more talent - 1990 Buffalo Bills or 2000 Miami Dolphins?

zachseau13 said:
Wasn't this thread, at some point, about Losman?

Justa wasn't interested in trying to refute the observations about how Losman is doing so far. He would rather spew nonsense.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
I consider them to be about equal.
:rofl3: Okay here goes, I'm calling you out in the main forum be prepared to defend your name.
FinfanInBuffalo said:
Let me ask you this. Which team had more talent - 1990 Buffalo Bills or 2000 Miami Dolphins?
bills. Who had all the power to create a better team. Marv the HC or Wanny who was both HC and GM?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Justa wasn't interested in trying to refute the observations about how Losman is doing so far. He would rather spew nonsense.
Blah,blah blah. I watched him at camp and you refused to acknowledge my observations instead you chose second hand info from a reporter who opinion are no better than mine. :tongue:

Justasportsfan said:
Blah,blah blah. I watched him at camp and you refused to acknowledge my observations instead you chose second hand info from a reporter who opinion are no better than mine. :tongue:

You tried to claim they were 'practicing' the broken plays.... :rofl3:

BTW, the last two days of camp reports from local radio reporters have indicated that Losman continues to struggle.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
You tried to claim they were 'practicing' the broken plays.... :rofl3:

BTW, the last two days of camp reports from local radio reporters have indicated that Losman continues to struggle.
does it really matter.Sam Wyche says JP is a winner, who is don banks compared to Wyche?

Who do you think will be the startinfg qb for the fins?

Justasportsfan said:
does it really matter. Who do you think will be the startinfg qb for the fins?

Too early to tell. I'm waiting until after the 3rd preseason game to form my opinion. The starter for the 4th preseason game will be the opening day starter.

It doesn't matter to me either way. I just want the QB that gives us the best chance to win this year.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Too early to tell. I'm waiting until after the 3rd preseason game to form my opinion. The starter for the 4th preseason game will be the opening day starter.

It doesn't matter to me either way. I just want the QB that gives us the best chance to win this year.
I was gonna make a bet w/ you NOW that JP is gonna have better fantasy stats than whoever you picked as a starting qb. Since you're not even sure it will be pointless to make a bet since I want to put Jp against your personal choice. ;)You do have "CAMP REPORTS" you could use to formulate an opinion, no?

Back
Top Bottom