Losman Struggling | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Struggling

FinfanInBuffalo said:
This was asked and answered several posts ago. Please try to keep up.
with a sidestep. :lol:

Chicken as always. You like being my b!tch don't ya! :D

Wanny= to Marv :rofl3:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
This is a sidestep?

:confused:

Do you bother to read the nonsense that you type?
yeah because I asked if Wanny belongs ther and you answer w/ Marv. I don't care if you don't think Marv belongs there, everyone eslse does and everyone can't be wrong. Marv's being in the HOF is FACT, you have nothing but an opinion.

You can't even defend your own name http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/s...?t=89060&page=5

Thanks for playing. Made you look like a fool as always. :D. After everything, you're still the only one w/ an opinion that no one agreed w/. Imagine that, Zachseau thinks they don't belong in the same sentence, no wonder why you chicken out of the mian forum. :lol:

Justa,

This has been humorous. You obviously lack the capacity to debate using facts and logical arguments. You have filled this single thread with factual errors, flawed logic, and an inability to keep up with the discussion. In the end, your single fallback is to appeal to the emotions of disgruntled Dolphin fans. You have made repeated attempts to run from the discussion.

If you had any confidence in your ability to debate facts and argue opinions based on those facts, you would do so.

later....

Justasportsfan said:
I don't care if you don't think Marv belongs there, everyone eslse does and everyone can't be wrong. Marv's being in the HOF is FACT, you have nothing but an opinion. .

How in the world did you find the time to ask everyone?

I feel sorry for you. You are unable to form your own opinions or hold on to opinions that others may disagree with. Very sad.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Justa,

This has been humorous. You obviously lack the capacity to debate using facts and logical arguments. You have filled this single thread with factual errors, flawed logic, and an inability to keep up with the discussion. In the end, your single fallback is to appeal to the emotions of disgruntled Dolphin fans. You have made repeated attempts to run from the discussion.

If you had any confidence in your ability to debate facts and argue opinions based on those facts, you would do so.

later....
FACT MARV HOF. FACT Wanny hall of SHAME. Want som more facts? MARV winning record, Wanny losing record. I can go one you know. :lol:

FinfanInBuffalo said:
How in the world did you find the time to ask everyone?
comprehension problem I see. He was voted to the HOF without any problem :D. How about Wanny should I ask if he should be in the HOF?

Justasportsfan said:
FACT MARV HOF. FACT Wanny hall of SHAME. Want som more facts? MARV winning record, Wanny losing record. I can go one you know. :lol:

FACT SBs ZERO for both.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
FACT SBs ZERO for both.
and I never disagreed w/ that.

FACT Marv respected by almost everyone enough to go to the HOF.

WANNy= hated by fans of both teams he ever coached except for 1 finfan , you. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
comprehension problem I see. He was voted to the HOF without any problem :D. How about Wanny should I ask if he should be in the HOF?

YOU made the statement that EVERYONE ELSE agrees with you. Are you backing away from that now?

FinfanInBuffalo said:
YOU made the statement that EVERYONE ELSE agrees with you. Are you backing away from that now?
Trying to take my posts literally just so you can sidestep again. :lol: Okay , I'll go to the main forum and ask everyone, are you gonna show up to defend yourself?

Justasportsfan said:
FACT Marv respected by almost everyone enough to go to the HOF.

almost everyone now?

Justasportsfan said:
WANNy= hated by fans of both teams he ever coached except for 1 finfan , you. :lol:

Now you've talked to every other Dolphin fan and every other Bears fan? really? Wow, you are impressive..... :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:
Trying to take my posts literally just so you can sidestep again. :lol: Okay , I'll go to the main forum and ask everyone, are you gonna show up to defend yourself?

Just use the question that I posted.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
almost everyone now?

Now you've talked to every other Dolphin fan and every other Bears fan? really? Wow, you are impressive..... :shakeno:
Okay I'll rephrase that if it's makes you happy. Majority of football fans think he's worthy of a HOF.Happy now? So are you gonna joiun me in the main forum?

Back
Top Bottom