Losman Struggling | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Struggling

phillip goodwin said:
evvious of what? a low durability cry baby rookie?

If thats what you think Losman is, you know absolutly nothing about the kid, and you're in for a rude awakening.

yankeehillbilly said:
I never thought Losman would amount to much. When a lot of people on the Sun-Sentinel message board were hoping we would draft him, I was arguing against him.

Based on what, not ever seeing him play?

He will struggle but so far he's looking fine. To think it was his first day at camp. You will wish you had him. Like I said, go to BZ and check out the videos.

Justasportsfan said:
He will struggle but so far he's looking fine. To think it was his first day at camp. You will wish you had him. Like I said, go to BZ and check out the videos.

Did you take those Justa?

He's going to struggle: he's a rookie. Bills fans have set unrealistic expectations for this guy coming out of the gate. Eventually, I anticipate he's going to turn into a pretty decent QB for them, but unless he's Dan Marino or Rothlisberger - and we've seen only 2 of those in the last 30 years -he's going to struggle. Bills fans better show some patience with this guy, though, or they could end up ruining him.

Agua said:
He's going to struggle: he's a rookie. Bills fans have set unrealistic expectations for this guy coming out of the gate. Eventually, I anticipate he's going to turn into a pretty decent QB for them, but unless he's Dan Marino or Rothlisberger - and we've seen only 2 of those in the last 30 years -he's going to struggle. Bills fans better show some patience with this guy, though, or they could end up ruining him.

Take Big Ben's name out from next to Dans, thank you very much... its just not right.

Marino was a star, Ben just played carful footbal, and had a stacked team around him, and choked when it counted.

I haven't got lofty expectations for Losman, he just has to be better than Bledsoe nad his 43 turnovers in his last 32 games. Not lofty.

fin-atic said:
We can only be so lucky that this guy totally tanks. Sweet justice would be for Bledsoe to have a banner year in Dallas. Now that would make the cow pie fans all pouty.

You are Evil :evil:

yankeehillbilly said:
Senior Bowl performance, in which I DID see him play, the fiasco over his wunderlic scores, overall attitude
he did better than Dan Marino in his wonderlic score and that's a fact. I will give MArino this however, he did beat out Parrish :lol:

Losman7 said:
Take Big Ben's name out from next to Dans, thank you very much... its just not right.
Well, the point was a rookie leading a team to a successful season without a ton of TO's and sacks.

Losman7 said:
I haven't got lofty expectations for Losman, he just has to be better than Bledsoe nad his 43 turnovers in his last 32 games. Not lofty.

He'll definitely be better than Bledsoe, eventually, but you should be ready to sit through a lot of ints and sacks with this guy before he turns that corner.

yankeehillbilly said:
Senior Bowl performance, in which I DID see him play, the fiasco over his wunderlic scores, overall attitude

Everyone knows he had a poor senior bowl... a game you play with guys you don't know, that means next to nothing...

Fact is the senior bowl is a game where if you do good, you move up, and if you do bad you move down, and either way its innaccurate.

Agua said:
Well, the point was a rookie leading a team to a successful season without a ton of TO's and sacks.

Point taken, but I hate how everyone rides Bens jock for being an OK QB...

what Marino did his first year was 100% different, he was the reason the Fins did well, Ben had little to do with the Steelers success... Tommy Maddox or even Bledsoe could have done the same thing.

Justasportsfan said:
:roflmao: Nice attempt at spinning that quote.

I was there. Check out the videos of him at camp on BZ. You wish you had him. He moves and throws better than any of your qb's and doesn't play like a rookie.

Jp is hard on himself when he isn't perfect and he never will be. I'd rather have a qb who cares about trying to be the best instead of Feefee who looks like he doesn't care.

Looks like he doesn't care? Do you watch football? Do you know how much heart Feeley has for playing through the amount of pain he did last year? knowing he was going to get hit every other time he went back to throw? Feeley may not be the best QB, but he has more heart and the will to win than a lot of them. :fire:

Losman7 said:
Point taken, but I hate how everyone rides Bens jock for being an OK QB...

what Marino did his first year was 100% different, he was the reason the Fins did well, Ben had little to do with the Steelers success... Tommy Maddox or even Bledsoe could have done the same thing.

Dude, you don't have to convince me of that. My point wasn't Rothlisberger is great, but that you can count on two fingers the number of rookies that have come in to start without suffering the unpleasantries that accompnay the learning curve.

Back
Top Bottom