Losman Struggling | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Struggling

Losman7 said:
what Marino did his first year was 100% different, he was the reason the Fins did well,.

I would disagree with the latter half of your statement.

The Dolphins went to the Super Bowl the year before Marino was drafted and still had a very good offense and defense.

Marino did make the numbers light up like a pinball machine, but there was a good team already in place

ScrepsMJ said:
Looks like he doesn't care? Do you watch football? Do you know how much heart Feeley has for playing through the amount of pain he did last year? knowing he was going to get hit every other time he went back to throw? Feeley may not be the best QB, but he has more heart and the will to win than a lot of them. :fire:
while Losman is hard on himself and always studying the playbook, last to leave the field, in the film room, Aj is banging heather. Can't say I blame him.

His heat is questionable. He gave up on that Pat Williams play where he could've pushed Pat out of bounds.

Justasportsfan said:
while Losman is hard on himself and always studying the playbook, last to leave the field, in the film room, Aj is banging heather. Can't say I blame him.

His heat is questionable. He gave up on that Pat Williams play where he could've pushed Pat out of bounds.

Dude, you would need a forklift to push Pat out of bounds

zachseau13 said:
Dude, you would need a forklift to push Pat out of bounds
not in that particular play dude. Pat was walking a tightrope and would've gone out of bounds if Feeley just pushed him. AJ didn't even touch him and Pat was right infront of him. I remember a thread here blasting AJ for not even trying. He rushed to Pat and chickened out in the last second.

Its obvious that you guys know nothing about Losman but are just saying he will be a bust because he's a Bill.

KGUNBILLS said:
Its obvious that you guys know nothing about Losman but are just saying he will be a bust because he's a Bill.

I know more about him than you do so far.

I've seen him play at Tulane in New Orleans for his last two years.

From camp today--

"JP Losman looked much more comfortable in the pocket today and made a lot of really nice throws.

Here's a couple tidbits that I noticed today:

1. JP Losman is really starting to shake off the rust. I notice an improvement each day. I believe that he's learning every day and it shows on the field. Like I said before, I believe that you will see him separate himself from the other Quarterbacks in camp soon. It may take a couple of weeks, but I think it will happen. "

Justasportsfan said:
He will struggle but so far he's looking fine. To think it was his first day at camp. You will wish you had him. Like I said, go to BZ and check out the videos.
I can tell you don't use a video camera very often. :lol: Shaky Shaky Shaky :wink:

To Bills Fans- Losman is going to take time. We won't go better than 8-8 or 9-7 this year. Losman will struggle, especially with the left side of the line.

To Phins Fans- It's training camp, he's basically a rookie, give the kid a break. We won't know if he's a bust or not for three years or so.

So everyone take a deep breath and back away from their computers.

Losman7 said:
Nice selective cutting and pasting...

Of course Losman is going to have good days and bad days...

Shocker, a Miami fan with QB envy...

Speaking of envy!

superbowltrophy-1.jpg

Whats your favorite memory from the dolphins super bowl wins nublar...ohall? Why don't you regail us with a story of how you watched the game and lived every moment of glory with the team.....?....oh. I didn't realize.

Losman7 said:
Whats your favorite memory from the dolphins super bowl wins nublar...ohall? Why don't you regail us with a story of how you watched the game and lived every moment of glory with the team.....?....oh. I didn't realize.

What's your favorite Super Bowl moment?

Norwood?
Thurman Thomas helemet?

Nublar7 said:
I can tell you don't use a video camera very often. :lol: Shaky Shaky Shaky :wink:
try using a digital camera in a tight spot where everyone is trying to get a glimpse.

zachseau13 said:
What's your favorite Super Bowl moment?

Norwood?
Thurman Thomas helemet?

My favorite Super bowl moment was going to the last one we were in when i was a kid, and being up at half time... i've never been that excited...

It was a let down, but it was still a blast.

Bottom line is, i honestly don't care if you've won a super bowl, or have the best winning % ever, or beat us 20 times in the 70's...

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to be a fin fan, I would rather kill myself, and if the Bills never have a winning season for the rest of time, I could still hang my hat on the fact that i've never had to don one of those teal jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom