Luck come a helping the Jets again | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck come a helping the Jets again

Romo simply gave that game away boneheaded play throwing to a covered bryant who was playing on one leg

That was a total NFL sell out to give New York the win on 9/11. I am so tired of this crap. It is all just as fake as wrestling. Scripted and predetermined. From now on I watch for complete mindless entertainment as a soap opera- it is not real people.

About a minute after the game ended, I just started laughing maniacally. I think my roommates thought I had lost my mind.

I'm not even going to attempt to justify what happened tonight. We tried soooo hard to lose that game. Couldn't run, couldn't pass protect, couldn't stop Romo for the first 55 minutes, etc. End result: Jets victory.

Jets: 1-0
Cowboys: 0-1

That's all that matters, right?

That was a total NFL sell out to give New York the win on 9/11. I am so tired of this crap. It is all just as fake as wrestling. Scripted and predetermined. From now on I watch for complete mindless entertainment as a soap opera- it is not real people.

While I can see how frustrating this is...take the tinfoil hat off and slowly walk away...

Sometimes I wonder how Romo is still the starting QB for the Cowboys. He's just awful.

Lets hope he stays there because the minute he gets cut or he goes on the trading block who do you think is gonna be the first in line to sign him up..? The MIAMI DOLPHINS aka cowboy rejects

I know the end result was disappointing, but to start conspiracies about "fixed for NY because of 9/11" or whatever is just plain ridiculous! Be better than that guys!

About a minute after the game ended, I just started laughing maniacally. I think my roommates thought I had lost my mind.

I'm not even going to attempt to justify what happened tonight. We tried soooo hard to lose that game. Couldn't run, couldn't pass protect, couldn't stop Romo for the first 55 minutes, etc. End result: Jets victory.

Jets: 1-0
Cowboys: 0-1

That's all that matters, right?

And you just had to come here and tell us about it right ?

clear.gif

Like anyone here gives a f**k.

espns linda cohn and greenie are sooooo happy. I dont care.....i hate both teams so i am happy one lost. The jests shouldnt worry anyone.

We play the Cowboys this season on Thanksgiving... I hope it's a repeat of Thanksgiving in '03

While I can see how frustrating this is...take the tinfoil hat off and slowly walk away...

You’rethe dupe. You don’t hand the ball to a rookie at the three yard line who hasn’tbeen doing squat all game and then throw and throw. You don’t magically let aguy come in untouched on a punt. You don’t throw the ball directly to Reviswhen Dez can jump higher than Dwayne Wade. You don’t get the ball back with thelead and throw and burn no time off the clock and give it back to the Jets. Youdon’t commit a pass interference call away from the ball on the other side ofthe field. You wonder why they are laughing? Because it is rigged and they knowsomething you don’t. They are paid entertainers, nothing more. Dallas is a good team on both sides ofthe ball, you are crazy if you can’t see that. They are a lot better than theJets. They have multiple stars. That was a lay down.

AllFinsAllDay wrote :

Romo simply gave that game away boneheaded play throwing to a covered bryant who was playing on one leg

Agreed. The crazy thing is the Sunday night team immediately blamed it on Bryant. I don't care if he missed the route, that still shouldn't have been thrown. The Jet's series before they praised Sanchez for a fairly ordinary pass. CC is lousy - that whole team sucks.

Back on subject - the Cowboys need to move past Romo or suffer the consequences. This guy fails in high pressure situations like beating the Jet's on 9/11. Sanchez is just what I thought - mediocre QB with his supporting cast covering for his deficiencies.

It's not just Romo, the Jets continue to play teams that all continue to make mistakes at the very end of the game.

Well at least we know baseball isn't fixed -- the BoSox beat the Yanks in game seven of the '01 ALS.

Back
Top Bottom